Operation Joe Biden

Lads, the threads are too quiet tonight.

We need to regroup and take advantage of the fact that "Joe Biden" is trending on Twitter at the moment.

Remember when we co-opted the #scandal hashtag and made the #CruzSexScandal worldwide news?

Some of the top posts are from normies already talking about Biden as a creepy perv. Lets blast it. Let's blow this thing up.

We need to conglomerate all the photos we can of Biden being handsy with little girls.

We need to meme.

And we need to get on our fake Twitters and push to the face of the normies. Force the news to cover it. Force him to respond to it.

We have a great opportunity here Sup Forums. Let's do this thing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rfaa0Sjczik
youtu.be/xy07yHAgM4E
washingtonpost.com/blogs/compost/wp/2015/02/18/what-are-we-going-to-do-about-creepy-uncle-joe-biden/?utm_term=.8b936a3409fa
youtube.com/watch?v=Uo-UXZ-1ups
youtube.com/watch?v=lBTDcKkErPM
youtube.com/watch?v=usFFKNRB2z8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't worry about hashtags, just make sure whatever your Tweet is, it says the name Joe Biden so the algorithm picks it up.

Stop Joe Biden

Just collecting fodder for posting.

Anyone out there?

Biden is the pussy master

Why do you hate our next President so much?

With the way the Democratic party is going he'll be following his son into the grave if he has any dirt on Clinton

With the way the Trump presidency is going, he'll follow Trump into the White House in a landslide.

Doing my part lads!

hes one sick yet typical libtard perv

He's Trending tonight cuz the Russian Bots are running him for Prez

The only thing that upsets me about Joe Biden is that I didn't discover the memes about him until after Trump was sworn in.

This is why we lose

It's actually because he spoke during halftime for Sunday Night football. Either way, we should seize the moment

Hashtag
>CreepyPerv

more creepy

NO. THINK ABOUT IT. BIDEN IS PONDERING A 2020 RUN. THIS IS GREAT NEWS BECAUSE WE ALL KNOW HOW CREEPY HE IS. SAVE YOUR MEMES UNTIL HE ANNOUNCES HIS RUN... ACTUALLY, UNTIL THE PRIMARIES.
>PATIENCE
>CONSTRAINT
>VICTORY

Bump

What's the Biden tag?

WE WANT BIDEN TO RUN. WE WANT HIM TO BECOME THE DEM NOMINEE VS TRUMP. IF WE PUSH THE CREEPY MEMES WHEN THAT HAPPENS, IT WILL GUARANTEE 8 YRS OF TRUMP. THINK ABOUT IT.

>This is why we lose
Not really...I appreciate what you're trying to do, but you need to go about it in a different way

Nah. He's a moderate. We want something more extreme. Honestly Bernie is the candidate we want to go up against.

Accelerationism ftw

Listen I'm all ears man.

Yeah, NBC plugged him 3 times... You really think the Russians are actually in control of the Russian bots?

it is great, we can Gaslight the left over Muh Diversity, Muh Patriarchy, Muh Sexist, Muh DNC Rigged

thread made me vomit thanks pol

>Creepy Joe is going to run in 2020
I wish a nigga would

I think #CreepyJoe or #CreepyJoeBiden are good.

Creepy Joe Biden is a linguistic killshot that's quite Trumpian.

Lol they're really going to run Joe Biden. This re-election is going to be so easy.

I agree.

Creepy Joe Biden

Holy hell, you KNOW he's done some shit.

He's probably at full mast halfway through that webm.

Doesn't Joe Biden tell little girls about his boner and shit. Degenerate

look how his hand keeps inching towards her tit

have we ever seen evelyn rothschild and joe biden in the same place lol

Whoa.

wew

is biden going down?

Why would NBC think it's a good idea to force feed Joe Biden on sports fans during half time? I know they're trying to shill him on the public, but why during Sunday night football? I doubt it went over well with the people watching.

rare biden pls no steal

I know it's all public but we should wait until he gets the nomination before blowing it up, lest they find a stronger candidate without such obvious issues that will torpedo his chances with the normies.

Friendly reminder Biden is why you cannot bankruptcy away your diploma mill debt.

" I own this " - Joe Biden

That's some serious pedo shit

He's going to be on Megyn kelly's show tomorrow, its just to "Plug" his book...

he's staring directly at her chest wtf mang

>New book
Yep he's running in 2020.

It's pretty clear Creepy Joe loves him some hair and lolis.

well fuck why bother attacking Biden now? if he's been chosen to run 2020 that's a blessing for us. Easy takedown.

I wonder how many children have killed themselves after meeting "Uncle Joe"

Breadcrumbs for future anons and "journalists"

Keep "joe biden pedo" trending on google.

Creepy uncle joe was a meme and i said yesterday taht needs be the hashtag because there are already so many yt vids with the aame name. Your campaign got hijacked and D&Ced before you began.

Can't finish watching the video... Thanks for the webm though, here have one of mine.

Just a regular Joe having burgers and beer during halftime. Not forced at all.

this

He is the cliff notes
youtube.com/watch?v=rfaa0Sjczik

#StopUncleJoe
#BadTouchJoe
#CreepyUncleJoe

Kek. You can tell her spidey sense is tingling, she knows something's wrong with this old man and can't wait to get away from him.

1.2 mil views to capitalise on. You need to add this phrase. youtu.be/xy07yHAgM4E

>When you're so used to shoving your cock in loli mouth that you don't even know how to behave normally in front of a camera

What is this?

>yfw millions of liberals will be forced to defend this.

Not (((your))) personal army. How about this...you fucking kikes stop the CBTS and PTG general threads...then MAYBE we'll fire the meme machine back up for you...you've been shitting our boards up way too much.

>Creepy uncle joe
Don't call him "Uncle" Joe, it familiarizes him.

Trump would just call him Creepy Joe.

washingtonpost.com/blogs/compost/wp/2015/02/18/what-are-we-going-to-do-about-creepy-uncle-joe-biden/?utm_term=.8b936a3409fa

Look at the comments on this one and you'll see that they struggle quite a bit.

I would also like to know. Looks like she got scared and is stroking out.

I think her project monarch conditioning is lapsing.

Shill detected

Bump

Dude did you see this article??? This goy is nu good

>calling me a shill
>being one of Kushner's bitch boy or a boomer kekistani refugee at best
You have to go back.

>>troll patch

Checked thread just to see if this got posted.

youtube.com/watch?v=Uo-UXZ-1ups
>youtube.com/watch?v=Uo-UXZ-1ups

youtube.com/watch?v=lBTDcKkErPM
>youtube.com/watch?v=lBTDcKkErPM

That's weird seeing some introspection but how are they even supporting him? There's absolutely no way he can win.

Biden if huge tits

Here, run with it.

This guy is a monster, he must never be allowed to pedo the tendies again

Or perhaps that's how you've been " On Camera " the whole time....

last and final I'll do

We don’t want to stop Joe Biden you fucking idiot. Michelle Obama may try to run in 2020. Joe Biden has expressed regret that he didn’t run in 2016. We definitely want Joe Biden running over Michelle obama.

you make that? nice, I'm new to inkscape (been a illustrator guy) learning curve is a bit steep.

Michael would still be an easy beat but joe would be better for the Overton window
I hope if the Dems ever get a president again it's a woman just to watch hilldawg spiral closer to insanity

stranger danger

>run with it
>not being aesthetic about it
You are like baby, watch this
youtube.com/watch?v=usFFKNRB2z8

I use meme magic exclusively

>36 years

Congressional term limits is what Sup Forums needs to fucking focus on

Delicious memes laddies

>Joe Biden makes "touching" speech

JOE Biden killed his wife and daughter after they confronted him on his child fucking.

JOE Biden went out of his way to help cover up Waco massacre. Giving senate testimony that Waco children died of large scale Jonestown style mass suicides.

Fuck this guy

The video of this was weird, he looked up and thanked god after kissing her head. Cant find it

Wow, way behind the meme game laddy

I think ive got it #IceCreamGate