Is this you, Sup Forums?

I'm not a girlfag

It's okay to be a househusband?

feminism is sexism, not egalitarianism

No, this is me

no, fuck off.

Its Okay To Be A House Husband

Looks like a jewish double reverso suplex if you ask me: get generation twatter kvetching about muh 1950s woman, and basically turn white women against white men like ususal. think about it. divide and conquer. the oldest fucking trick in the book.

this is GOOD

I LOVE THIS

SAVE THIS POST, THIS IS A VICTORY

Nobody's going to answer this because then the pubescent losers whose only prospects for female companionship, ever, are titty bars and peep shows will descend on this thread, bleating "Tits or GTFO".
Life is too short for that shit.

That's better! Get yourself a cute transguy to be your househusband like I have! Its the only way we are going to preserve our people.

>leef

where was this posted?

die leaf

>leaf
leaf, woman, same difference

this is brilliant
subtle red pill for women
nice

third wave feminism btfo

kys newfaggot.
You can't even shitpost right.
kys

I'm the guy that came up with the it's okay to be white thing.

This is good.

I like it.

Is it really shitposting if I believe I am right? My hypothesis might be incorrect, but I'm going to try raising a big traditional family with my soon to be husband, and there is NOTHING you can do to stop me.

feminism is a virus. it's a very old tale
>lion and the serpent

you're posting pictures you found online....larping as a (gay?) guy on Sup Forums

First off butchering your tits and growing hair due to being jacked up on hormones still makes you a women. You wont ever enjoy the bond nursing will provide and you are nothing short of a freaky human being with a nasty mental illness. We don't care if you want to go spread your legs while a REAL man fucks you. Then again a real man would not touch you, enjoy your beta cuck numale

there it is

you knew we would

>we
Kill yourself.

Egalitarianism is shit desu

not a bad idea
My mom was a housewife and really liked it.

(You)

I prefer "theres nothing wrong with being a housewife"
Or "theres nothing demeaning about staying home and raising your children"
My wife is encouraging me to study law because she wants to be a housewife. Lol