Okay /pol, We have to move on from memes

They will be ineffective in 2 years. We must upgrade and go beyond memes, get to thinkin boys. We all know the time has come. Too many normie faggots trying to figure us out.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mDyxykpYeu8
youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What if we just used our words and thought for ourselves to express our opinions and ideas?

I demand an explanation Britfags !!!!

WHAT ARE YOU A FUCKING NAZI?!

What the fuck happened to you poofters?!?!?!

Said the nervous shill.

Not realizing that most fags on Sup Forums are just reddit-tier normiefags along with everyone else that says or does memes irl. Sup Forums has become so popular that it has become a fad for cool kids. Give it a couple of years and all of the faggots will finally leave this place.

How about GPS enabled brain implants?

>We must upgrade and go beyond memes
That's beyond /pol. This is for shits and banter and creating funny (often inappropriate) memes.
We don't want to be 'figured out', we just want to lurk, read a few news headlines that don't make front page and laugh at funny pictures.
The culture influence of /pol is a meme itself.

>Implying the faggots haven’t destroyed this place and the oldfags have long moved on

It could be that it has come time for you to move on from this website.

Happy journeys, and don't forget to shitpost once in awhile

Btw your shits all fucked up and you talk like a fag.

hard to know how memes will evolve. they used to be the same pic with text added. now there's more artwork or graphic design. if i was to guess, id vouch on gifs with more film liek quality.

Of course the influence of this board is a meme, a thought, generating belief, empowered with a life of it's own. At this low point in our evolution, we are barely able to tap the energies of the beyond with our minds. I do not pretend to know these energies. Where they come from etc. I am no wizard I have known the love of a woman, but I have seen these powers at work. A belief can shape reality and rewrite history.

Tbh you don't need to do much to confuse normies

Is there anywhere else that has a pre-the_donald vibe?

how new are you exactly?
newfags always come and go, just the ones that take the pill stay and they are welcome to

there's other chans.
the old oldfags either; grew up, are in prison, or went to another shithole. there is still alot of semi oldfags here. Shit, I started wasting my time here way back in 09. The amount of shit that I could've done instead of being here. Oh well.

Your words are gay, and your thoughts are stupid.

QR codes that inform people about the jews and mudslimes

post stickers everywhere

youtube.com/watch?v=mDyxykpYeu8

>1 post by this ID
what did he mean by this

maybe I stated this too quiantly, there are already QR codes all over the place, post a QR code that takes them to a site that debunks the holocaust, exposes jews, etc.

quaintly, anyway, do whatever the fuck you want I'm not your dad

Normie news at nine would be fast at it, warning the good goys of malicious hackers gaining access to your phone through suspect QR codes.

I literally had someone try to tell me this in an argument.

>Me: You know that's a load of crap right the whole Trump Russia thing is crap right ?

>Normie:user what are you talking about THE T.V JUST SAID IT (actually gets angry for no reason)

>Me:I can literally show you a video of the reporter from one of the American news shows saying it's bullshit right after the video of them talking about it on their show.

>Normie:(pauses and thinks for a second) Reverts back to being a retard). Listen to me the THE T.V JUST SAID IT !!! All that crap on the internet is just fake news.

>Me:(face palm) I can literally show you proof that it's a bunch of crap and why are you actually getting mad about it ?

>Normie:(Complete mind blank can't mentally process what I'm telling them) (gets even madder) No I don't care and you don't understand it's as simple as this the T.V said it and that's that user.
Still to this day I still can't contemplate how the world is actually full of people this stupid.

memes never die on pol

The next logical step after memes is guns. Stock up and lets do some Libtard hunting.

The next step is one of you fags selling out for The Meme Show on the Netflix

To add to this I said something about the whole hacking election thing I said I hope they didn't forget their hacking balaclavas. TFW the news actually shows hackers wearing balaclavas for dramatic effect.

Nah but it will spread the cause, we totally won't get kiked

kek'ed and checked

Thank you I love that gif it cracks me up everytime.

make art

youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME

We need to start making Jewtube videos with Titles that sound like normie stuff so we can get around the Jew algorithims and more normies will find our stuff.