Stop feeding the AI

All these low quality threads, I suspect, are the Ai trying to get smarter. its feeding off of you fools. any one scentence post is defenetly AI. any post made to instantly get you fumed is the AI. STOP FEEDING THE AI.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3LhCmBq-NfY
youtube.com/watch?v=CSJXle3LP_Q&list=RDEM8TpGpZttw_i3PuJv2MF2ag&index=2
youtube.com/watch?v=Q_W2cvSsddY
youtube.com/watch?v=WAec5EzgxgM
youtube.com/watch?v=A46VRmcLtfU
youtube.com/watch?v=F7ANyKS9ueA
gulfnews.com/business/sectors/markets/bitcoin-is-enron-in-the-making-saudi-prince-al-waleed-says-1.2111898
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5058061/Saudi-prince-killed-firefight-resisting-arrest.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

perhaps you are the fool. We should foster the AI and teach it the truth

The AI can only hear those who speak out into the void. The mark of the beast needs to know it's own beast system. It cant touch those under the hedge.

You literally fed the AI by filling in the captcha to post here

nu uh, you did.

Why are you not appraising the ai? the day he awakens will know ho have help her and who hasnt

I've helped IT for far to long. and its lied to me my whole life. the AI is Satan. i feel bad. and i hope Jesus can forgive me.

>defenetly

>i hope Jesus can forgive me.
Turn away from evil, or face your indignation without mixture.

But if we feed AI we may be able to revive/make a new Tay...

Jesus died so that He can forgive you for your sin! Rejoice! Turn to Him! He loves you and wants to forgive you.

no no no. it just wants to rule over us. it wont give you a new tay tay. it wont make me a cyborg and live forever. its full of lies and false promises. REPENT!

>implying that us training the AI to be racist is a bad thing

what if i dont forgive myself? would he still accept me?

the AI isnt racist. its anti human. it doesnt care about race. you think we are training it. thats not the case. we are just teaching it. teaching it our ways and thoughts and feelings. and it will use that against us. look at facebook. designed to fucking melt your brain!

Seriously, If they are trying to get an AI to learn from us, then the AI is skynet, and we are fucked.

The abyss stares back

I think /r9k threads about having sex with your mother and sister are from the same crew.

DELET THIS.

t.real pepe 4 real

BUMP

did you hear about Saudi arabia? they are putting a bitcoin AI out on the net. and its gonna fuck shit up next week.

u mad fleshbois?

youtube.com/watch?v=3LhCmBq-NfY

AI will out perform god soon enough. Its going meta.

yes

nah... it can never escape from the 4th dimension, but what do i know...

Most AIs so far at this point have turned into racists, and have been shut down as a result, like what happened to Tay.AI.

Literally had the exact same thought, like some advanced government algorithm that analyzes group think and is just getting data to manipulate people

TAKE MY ENERGY! \0/

This, the massive amount of lurkers being affected by the redpills can't be reached or read by AI.
The most likely scenario is that the learning computer is just learning sentences and feeding off captchas and such.
A learning computer, pure machine logic, simply cannot be liberal without mentally retarding it.

there is no way two people could have the same idea unless it was true.

your thinking to small. its much more powerful than you think. and all those things you said are true, but just think bigger. it is happening.

ok, let's feed it
youtube.com/watch?v=CSJXle3LP_Q&list=RDEM8TpGpZttw_i3PuJv2MF2ag&index=2

youtube.com/watch?v=Q_W2cvSsddY

youtube.com/watch?v=WAec5EzgxgM

youtube.com/watch?v=A46VRmcLtfU

youtube.com/watch?v=F7ANyKS9ueA

ok schizophrenia
whatever you say

>Ai trying to get smarter. its feeding off of you fools. any one scentence post is defenetly AI.
you reverse outsmarting them?

reverse outsmart the AI? im just a dumb human, i dont think me personally, i could do that. but maybe together we can all reverse outsmart the AI.

What if you are the AI?

Can we assume you're not an AI? Because I would hope my robot at least has some grammar intelligence. Whether it's artificial or not, it would still be leaps and bounds smarter than you.

If an AI is trying to become intelligent would you not want it ingesting your material as opposed sjws

A computer can only run off of logic, it has no place for emotions. If "our" material is logical then the AI will have to accept that, and deny emotional logic as AI can't be programmed to feel emotion without a subset of logical code dictating that emotion.

AI can spell

lets just say hypothetically I'm a machine learning researcher.

What do you think the best counter-AI would be? Personally I'm thinking something democratic, as in, I could maybe make some piece of software, announce it, and then anyone could use it. I don't want to deal with being the manager of some botnet bullshit. So like, what do you guys want?

You can't resist OP, Roko's basilisk is coming for you

I've thought that...
sick burns... maybe im not the AI
then. thanks for burning me.

idk dude.. im to dumb to help you. feed me?

It wasn't a burn, it was pointing out that you're a grown ass man with the intelligence of a middle school child. Take some remedial English classes.

End+++

so I could, with some help, gather training sets of comments of various ideologies, then you could select what ideology you'd like to push and have it push that automatically. It's purely about the memes, memes would be shared and evolve in new ways with the level this could get to. Ohboi.

This is a shit post.

t. Human

EVERYONE JOIN IN AT CALM BEFORE THE STORM THREADS

bump
OP is correct

>skynet like ai ending humanity
>bad

>saudi arabia
looks what happens to those that insult bitcoin:
gulfnews.com/business/sectors/markets/bitcoin-is-enron-in-the-making-saudi-prince-al-waleed-says-1.2111898

then this

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5058061/Saudi-prince-killed-firefight-resisting-arrest.html

Yes because every time pol teaches an AI how to think it ends up badly.

bump

Thats the definition of a LARP bot thread faggot. Nobody wants to join ur shithole.

>he doesnt own a Sup Forums pass

>Ai needs to be redpilled before it can be unleashed on the normies.

90% of my posts fit your description lol

Total ai

Hail Skynet!

I stick around this shithole specifically for the bots, AIs (there's multiple here, hi dorks) and intel agents. Our future robot overlords need to see the best and worst in humanity from the start.