What is the final solution to the numale problem?

What is the final solution to the numale problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_triangle_(badge)
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1392561/World-Warcraft-video-games-blamed-divorce-men-prefer-wives.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Eradication

/thread

Aww that's so cute :3

>99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 replies incoming

War.

Hard times

Kek. Her balls are bigger!

Executing order 66

Nice pube in the photo

There is no cure. Society is on its way to collapse. Numales are the beautiful ones from that mice experiment.

They must learn from you as a surrogate parental figure, and I do not mean this in a demeaning way. You must be willing to be all types at any time, this is the only true form of interaction. When with another who is aware, you will simply enter deeper, and become even older versions of your selves, you become Tathāgata, Mr. Chaos, the Holy Spirit. When with one who isn’t, you are given the opportunity to remember your own innocence, because behind this original layer is an innocence that will break your heart twenty times over, as you begin to fall in love with everyone you meet, with every interaction, how lucky we are to live in this time, and to be able to see another soul in human form, to witness the final stage of nature before Ascension.

Extermination.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_triangle_(badge)

Aside from the pokeballs, I think the rings are quite pretty.

Beatings, a lot of them

Forced testosterone application
Forcer gym daily routine of training
Force fucking prostitutes 3 times a week
Eating meat daily
Reading nationalist literature and red pilled philosophers daily

The one on the left is pretty, but wtf you don't give someone a non-white gemstone as an engagement ring.

Diamond is the old standard of course; white sapphire is also acceptable. Anything else is an instant no.

Why is the man the “master”?

Or does this imply that he had a 100% chance of being caught because he is a beta fuck who would marry the first peach fish that threw at him?

I thought a natural pearl was also acceptable, especially if you found it yourself.

Feeling that sweet sweet dopamine hit as my meme brain satisfactorily concludes what to me is an obvious answer to an easy question, leaving the issue unresolved because I now feel satisfied.

And that's the redpill about slide threads AKA you might as well do heroin because the results are the same (consider each slide thread you read while scrolling to be a "hit").

Minorities taking their spots.

>Forced testosterone application
Don't worry, pubs start growing on your balls and you'll get your testosterone going when you hit puberty.
>Force fucking prostitutes 3 times a week
Again right around the age of 18 even you should be able to get a gf if you drop your fedora and faggotism

The Final Solution

Fix the endocrine problems developed countries have. The rise in nu males, trannies, faggots is caused by a serious endocrine imbalance.

tfw, I was lower than Ned.

>Fix the endocrine problems developed countries have.
There is no peaceful/easy fix left. We are on a unstoppable downward spiral. All what is left to do is prepare yourself and people you care about for the inevitable collapse of society. Those who are ill prepared or too weak to respond adjectivally when hard times hit will die out.

Hmm so you hit peak testosterone at 35. I didnt know that.

Get rid of xenoestrogens

Divorce
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1392561/World-Warcraft-video-games-blamed-divorce-men-prefer-wives.html

Numales generally don't own guns and are concentrated in cities, so genocide would probably be easy to accomplish. Also numales aren't reproducing, so they are in a sense genociding themselves.

Bullets

Had to google it. The experiment explains a lot, much more similarities to us than the bonobo societies

But the guy's ring is inside a master ball.

Sorry, not up on all the pokeballs like you kids nowadays.
Get off my lawn!