Are poos offended by Apu?

Are poos offended by Apu?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r1XAjeEVnv0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Works a ton of hours.. owns a 7/11... Has like 14 kids.. ignores his wife....

Can apu get any more realistic?

Our culture is one of screeching about butthurts.

He also has a PhD in computer science according to the show...

Also, he had 8 kids.

Apu...A poo
Simpsons ahead of the memes.

besides the retarded accent, apu is not a bad guy

why couldn't california get these, instead of mexicans again?

his shop is dirty and its been closed down for poor hygine and he didnt give a fuck

>Leftists trying this hard to be offended.

Of course he’s a fucking stereotype. It’s a cartoon

What you don't see are multiple poos in the street outside of the store that didn't make it to the loo.

The twitter ‘trends’ of the past used to be based on current trends.

Now the ‘moments’ on twitter which have replaced trends are completely artificial in nature and allows twitter to control any narrative before it even becomes public knowledge. The twitter moments feature is pure propaganda that’s almost always anti-white, anti-conservative, and pro destruction of any free thought on social media.

>Poo in loos offended by apu

>There are literally worse minority groups out there which have shittier stereotypes. example the mexicain

The Simpsons are still a thing?

he could never wash his hands, stink, and ask for pictures of vagene to be a more realistic poomerican character.

>running show for 25 years
>only now getting offended
Literally the embodiment of libtards

>character exists for 30 years
>ok guys now were offended

The bee suited Mexican is a positive example of what Mexicans can achieve in life. He's a famous tv star.

The entire show is based on a stereotype of the modern middle class family.

>Apu
>A Poo

Fucking Simpsons predicting shit decades ahead.

please, apu is a GENEROUS stereotype. real pajeets are far far worse

theyre not friendly for one. but i dont have a big gripe compared to spics.

I am talking about negative connotations stereotyped on people. Also pretty sure bee man always wants a siesta

I mean what do poo in loo have in normalfag world?
>has accent
>works a taxi.

oh buddy
there's a reason the Simpsons has been invincible throughout this cultural upheaval
you do NOT want to fuck with the Simpsons

I always go into the 'trending moments' section to see how retarded people are and block essentially everyone. I have just over 10000 accounts blocked and my feed is empty of retarded shit. Just my dumb friends talking about their lives but I put up with it because they are friends

Join me brother, take the blockpill

Apu is a degenerate woman chaser (for instance, in the episode where Homer works at the Kwik-E-Mart, Apu is shown as being in a recurring sexual relationship with Princess Kashmir(?), the stripper from Season 1). He unscrupulously sells spoiled meat to his customers, putting Homer in the hospital twice within a single episode, and is generally depicted as a swindler. He was an illegal immigrant. He is an idolater. He committed adultery. He's not the worst person in Springfield, but he's no Flanders.

Can confirm. My boss is Gujarati and makes me baka sometimes at how stereotypical he can be, especially about being cheap. But at the end of the day he's a great example of good, moral people coming to America and actually being successful with a career that helps Americans. He even tried to get into football but at the time lived in Detroit and, in his words, "it was so hard watching Barry Sanders try so hard every game and they'd still lose." As far as immigrants go, Indians are a pass on the pass/fail system

I'm Indian American and I've always found things like Apu and Harold & Kumar funny

The Simpsons stereotype everyone and everything.

I would have to block literally thousands of accounts, I just interact with my friends and try not to reveal anytime of power level because I’ve lost enough friends during the election lol

What about Russell Peters?

youtube.com/watch?v=r1XAjeEVnv0

um its a kwik - e - mart sweetie

Can confirm, New Jersey fag here. I've been living in this trash can for decades and will report to you about people like Apu. They are known here for three things... Owning corner stores and coffee shops, owning dirty ass motels and stinking from never showering.

that's what I'm saying
sry my post wasn't actually talking to you directly but to the zeit of your topic

Apu Inlu

>the simps
>not a part of the leftist media
did you miss the last 7+ years of obnoxious preachy Lisa centered episodes where everything has to be SJW?

I did, in fact, miss that completely
Haven't actually perused the electric hebe in quite some time

Everyone on the whole show is being made fun of. Why would they avoid making fun of Apu?

spam

we have too many of them as is

I'm not spamming. I just find every day something new to be offended over. I was wondering because I've never gotten the impression that Indians are ones to take offense to something like this.

People who say problematic should be beaten

why, do you want acid attacks in California? indians love to throw acid in the face of women they can't get and it's become an issue in the UK

it doesn't matter if you, an actual Indian find it funny or not, a white liberal thinks you're too dumb to make that decision and will make it for you

Next week on The Simpson's:
>The Kwik-E-Mart unveils its new cow shit donut upsetting Lisa
>Apu tells Lisa to "Do milk. Show vagene" and is run out of town by Milhouse with the help of Groundskeeper Willie who then takes possession of the Kwik-E-Mart.
>New Whisk-E-Mart sells haggis and kilts, Homer buys both
>Apu escapes to Shelbyville via hanging on the outside of a train
>Rest of episode is Apu searching for a new shitting street in Shelbyville only to find it only has 1 designated non-shitting street because its perpetually opposite day there.
>Show closes with Apu yelling "Bitch lasagna!"

>genius intellect
>successful capitalist
>ARE POOS OFFENDED BY APU?
No, virtue signaling white yuppie liberals are

That one brown comedian shit talks Apu while starring in several movies as the stereotype he claims to hate.

apu stereotypes are pretty accurate. the question then becomes, is accuracy offensive? i would assume most proper indians would not even care. just as most white people enjoy jokes about white people. it's not a big deal, but millenial guilt/victim complex is a bitch, and it keeps people distracted on fake issues and turns society into a gibbering mess

It still amazes me how people actually manage to have accidents an normal speeds the utter incompetence of most people on the road amazes me and then , then there's Indians Jesus fucking christ they are hopeless.

one day you'll be able to write something like that and have your computer actually make and animate the entire episode for you complete with orginal jokes. i'm not sure if that would be good or not, could make creative storytelling a lot easier, could make it too easy

Anything to cancel the shitsons haven't seen that shit in two decades.

no, the rape and acid attacks are actually from muslim and/or muslim culture and influence.
the jewish media does not tell you how places such as bangledesh actually have a muslim majority now

the indians have allways been peaceful given their poverty level.
they are poor tier, like china, or mexico, or africa, or middle east, but they are nowhere as hostile of niggers

imagine a world where mexicans went on to populate south american cities such as buenos airies, and the poos went to america to pick cotton

we would literally be typing this at mars right now

APU IN LOO

>no episode of apu on designated street.
they should be thankful