Trump is Hitler, says WW2 Veteran

Harry Smith, a 94 year old WW2 Veteran and author said:
"[Trump] will be the beginning of a revolution that will spread throughout the world and maybe end civilisation. I am dreadfully scared, believe me".
aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2017/11/harry-leslie-smith-94-trump-refugees-poverty-171111062603793.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9uEGnJ9mvws
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They have to stop making me love Trump

>[Trump] will be the beginning of a revolution that will spread throughout the world and maybe end civilisation.
God I hope

He also supports more refugees, saying if UK accepted Polish refugees during WW2, why can't it now.

>dumb goy fought in a war for zog so he thinks he's an expert on civilization and hitlers

WHT?I LOVE TRUMP NOW!

they know we only let people be prez for 4 years at a time?

Oops wrong pic

You should be scared, the truth will out

AWOOOOO!

youtube.com/watch?v=9uEGnJ9mvws

Execute this stupid limey

So one faggot who prbably spent his military career shining boots and peeling potatoes thinks trump is hitler cased closed then right? Kys stupid faggot.

(((Leslie Smith)))

>another Hitler
Someone they couldn't control?

Another veteran who still doesn't know he was put for cannon-food againsta yet another deep-state-agency puppet.

Trump is Hitler...

Maybe Hitler isn't so bad.

wtf, i love trump now and will vote for him in 2020!

Veterans and their supporters are cuckolded filth and everyone knows this. Only the most blue pilled and/or mentally deranged of Americans still dream of joining the military and being Israeli cannon fodder.

Let's hope Trump is Hitler. Hitler was right!

(((Smith)))

Wow, I bet he loves his great granddaughter being groomed and raped by Mohammad.

hopefully

Another Jewish puppet for Israel's wars

>UK
>Get a life, bin that knife
>opinion discarded

>are crisp as the...

Jews??

kek. Is this what he meant?

>UK
yeah

Except before nazi germany, half the population wasn't whining about how hitler is "literally hitler." If anything is going to end civilization, it's fear-mongering, retarded leftists doing shit like paying off veterans to promote their agenda. Shameful

I guess the meme WW2 vets are ANTIFA is true.

t. Some Old Cuck.