Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nlVcAJFU-5E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>sweaty

>the US government wouldn't bomb their own people
LOL
>they wouldn't bomb tax payers
You're not tax payers your rebels

who do democrats keep thinking "they" are?

Um "sweaty" have you heard of a little war called Vietnam? How about the Aphgan Soviet war? ooo and my personal favorite the Russo-Finish war aka the Winter War. It's called gurilla war and gurilla tactics with a population far larger than any of the wars previously mentioned. Yes a drone can fuck your ass but only if they know where you are.

FUCK OFF SHILL

Christian European diaspora

> Be hillbilly nerd
> locate drone using guerrilla radar
> launch 2 stage raspberry pi powered seek and destroy hybrid glider rocket
> military btfo

Seriously, not even that complicated.

sweaty betty & two ton tina

>every single army on this planet still has infantry and equips them with small arms
>hurr durr guns are useless in modern warfare guise

k

The leaf...

This guy did a better job than I did. Lol

Despite all that weaponry the US is still struggling against sandniggers with AK's, bombs and rocks. I think we would stand a good chance

I may frame this above my bed. I love it so much.

>linux dell

you just pulled up command input

that was fast
sage
DON'T POST IN THE OBVIOUS
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
DO NOT POST HERE
sage

keep swallowing faggot.

Just some rednecks launching rockets.

youtube.com/watch?v=nlVcAJFU-5E

not really that difficult to protect against them. they're notoriously imprecise, and the sensor on them can be fooled. A suicide quadcopter with an EMP on board can take one out for roughly 100 dollars

>Muh guns can stop
muh gun are for shooting niggers who try to steal my watermelon and chickens from my farm
muh gun are for shooting muslims from trying to impregnate my goats.
i don't give a fuck about the government

People who say sweaty are faggots
They should be lit on fire and chained to the back of a pickup them dragged around till they stop screaming

>you’re going to fight against the British? They’re the most powerful nation in the entire world, you’ll never win!
Also, the military would be on our side if (((the government))) tried to take our guns. They’re sworn to defend the constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic. If they tried taking our guns, that makes them our enemy.

It seems like this exact bait thread has been posted thousands and thousands of times for a period of years. Holy shit. I hate you.

Hillbillies make a missile that can hit a drone traveling at Mach 1 at 15000 feet?

You do know that rocket travelled about a hundred meters and lacks any sort of guidance system

Every single army also has an armored division, a rocket division, SIGNIT, airforce and navy

>ooo and my personal favorite the Russo-Finish war aka the Winter War. It's called gurilla war

Guerilla war? Lol. Finland had modern defence fortifications so called Mannerheim Line and war ended when defences was broken after february Soviet offensive. This war between two government armies lasted near 3 months. Finns wasn't rebels or something.

>have you heard of a little war called Vietnam?

Guerilla war in South Vientnam was possible because support from Northern Vietnam. US army couldn't clean all partisans because of their endless reinforcements. Vietnamese rebels couldn't do anything without nearest country support. And did you have millions people living in jungles and ready for endless guerilla war?

>How about the Aphgan Soviet war?

This is better example. Or you can remember modern Afghan NATO war. But did you have millions of people living in mountains and ready to fight in endless guerrilla war?

Drones don't move at mach speed.

Daily reminder - over 9 out of 10 in the military voted for the hillbilly patriot in the Whitehouse.

I actually want a civil war because the military will be on our hillbilly patriot side, and I think they got better weapons than just being a celebrity or a Libtard. Good luck though.

>he's a central intelligence agent
>on the internet
>on an anime imageboard
>he does it as a career
>he takes his "job" very seriously
>he does it because it is closest he will ever get to real field work in his pathetic life
>he ruins threads everyone else likes because he does not know how to win a meme war
>he wastes the time of everyone at the CIA because he gets in the way of the backlog of real intelligence data that real agents must go through
>he will never be a real CIA spy
>he will never be promoted to doing real intelligence work
>he will never be able to say he proudly served his country
>he will never be at a healthy weight
>he will never know how to cook anything besides a microwave pizza
>he will never have a girlfriend
>he will never have any friends

Are you the 400lb Russian hacker? Do you know Fourchan?

This very wrong image is still being posted?

>you cannot hold a country with tanks, drones and jets
Yes, they are force multipliers. To multiply the force of the million plus US army and several million police.

>tanks cannot stand on a street
Yes they can. They can do on much worse terrain. See Soviet tank dispersing Eastern European marches. Or Tiananmen Square.

>flattening or glassing
This is just wrong. Tomahawk cruise missiles alone have accuracies within a three meter diameter and very small explosive payload.

Tell me more about the Mongolian navy.

Explain this image.

My mistake. They move at about half of that.

Literally only in the US could you build a crude rocket that large.

>"I hate those hillbillies so much, I wish I could give them a piece of my mind!"
>"I know, I'll make a thread on the politics board of a mongolian basket weaving forum, surely that's where all the hillbillies hang out!"

>I didn't read red team planner's post

Sweaty...

My wife asked for a heavy sweater for christmas. All she got was me

>Drones don't move at mach speed
That we know of. I am sure if it does not cause communications problems we probably have it.

>149201575
Give me a single instance where only tanks and aircraft were able to hold a city without boots on the ground. As for tanks being able to traverse city streets, sure they can but at efficacy? They can't fire on some rebel who just dove into an apartment complex without severely destabilizing the structure and endangering the innocents within. And this is assuming that the tank isn't over a subway tunnel or really anything that isn't compacted or undisturbed ground. You ever see the sinkholes in China's roads? Similar situation. Look at conflict involving tanks, how often are they in cities where the enemy has a height advantage on tanks? How often are they engaged in tight and enclosed spaces like what is so commonly found in cities? They only serve as a force multiplier when they can perform, otherwise they become a liability. Same applies to jets unless you want to advocate for sending cruise missiles into towns and cities that aren't populated 100% by rebels.
>actually advocating tomohawking a (((rebel))) hideout
Because there is no way in fuck that will not be spun around and used as offensive propaganda that the now tyrannical government is blowing its own citizens to hell.

But no, let's consider that the first image is oh so very wrong as you so claim. Look at the second image: the rebellion would also have tanks, the advantage of geography, the advantage of not having to rely on infrastructure, the advantage of foreign aid, the advantage of being just as well armed (save for explosives) as the infantry. You can easily subdue an unarmed populace, a populace that is just as armed as your military because your populace is a standing militia? Not a snowball's chance in hell.

I just come to these threads to see this reply everytime

>sweaty
shit bait

I'll make you a deal:

ill give you my gun after i kill you with it.

Either the military is on their side and they don't need to fight or they have no chance against the military. In either case, guns are useless for private citizens.

We have millions of people living in swamps, deserts, and yes, mountains across the whole country, does that count?

I mean I'm are they had a permit and it isn't like they were right in the middle of downtown Manhattan with an explosive payload in it.

> WE HAVE THE BEST MILITARY IN THE WORLD
> NOBODY CAN BEAT US
> UMERICA, MAGA, HAMBURGERS!!!!
> (but our private citizens can somehow beat our military, forgot to mention, sryyy)

>Be me
>21 male from Texas
> went to talk to recruiters for the Texas air guard, Texas has its own standing army.
Comeandgetit.jpeg
>went with father, former US air force E-4 nco, a "buck" sergeant.
> talking with recruiter when a second officer says gov abbot wants 2000 more recruits of Texas guard.
>there is already 12000+ enlisted.
Shitsgettingreal.jpeg
>we had to pass thru the hanger to get to office.
> My face when hanger is filled with fighter jets and Chinooks ready to go.
>My face when I remember that texas reproduces the most volunteers for us armed forces.
> My face when every Texan believes " Texan first American second".
> My face when I think of the Champaign commies that want to overthrow the government.
>My face when last government tried to control texas with force.
AlamoandGoliad.avi

>aphgan

Well. There's a lot of reasons why we can defeat our military.

they better hope the entire military goes along with it or those same drones would be used against them

How many of them ready to eat shit and live in dirty holes in the earth for years?

Yeah, the alleged best military in the world can be beaten by amateurs with just handguns and semi-automatic rifles.

Doesn't sound like such a great military to me...

You braindead worms. You malignant, cancerous, deformed cells of this board's dying corpse. You fucking mindless insects. You are the cancer that you think you're fighting. Why did you reply to this OP? It was bait. There was no genuine sentiment. You replying to such an obvious fucking shitpost accomplished nothing of value. Instead you kept bumping it like the autistic fucking sheep you are. Why is this thread still up? This is your fault. You should feel ashamed. I hate each and every one of you obvious reddit newfags.
The OP isn't even my real opinion. I play this little game with you fucking mongoloids to teach you a lesson. You're the type of kids that need to get beat before they learn anything.
Don't even try replying and saying that you didn't get duped, because you fucking did. Congrats, you made yourselves look fucking retarded.

>mfw see a slide thread from a democratic "person"

hey op who is your president currently?

I love Junko!

refer to
Why did you post? What are you trying to accomplish?

Then vote to take them and let's get this show on the road. The anticipation is the worst part.

Fucking eurocuck. Can't understand freedoms.

I like when faggots get triggered so hard. Makes my day.

I can understand contradictions tho, I just pointed them out you fat hamburger fuck

Reminder that you can fashion a DIY SAM from readily available materials and off-the-shelf parts.

At least our fat wives will lose weight, amiright?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about GORILLA warfare you little bitch?

Us armed forces is filled with volunteers. Minimum 4 years service. Just about 3 out of 5 people are former military. 6 out of 10 people know how to use guns effectively. Japan generals were afraid of American civilians during ww2. So please tell us Americans how useless we are as civilians.

>sweaty
>have some pasta

I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

kek

Your just pissed because your future involves the flaming fag drag

You can have as many fucking guns as you want and as many people who know how to handle a gun. ISIS has that too. It doesn't help against an actual military with tanks, planes and a fucking leadership.

Dream your revolution dream, your armed militia would get fucked in 1 day while you jerk off over your gun in your trailer home.

Bitch, when you learn to spell, then you can have a say here.
Otherwise, get the fuck out you liberal idiot.

You really are an idiot. If this thread goes down they make another one. If the thread gets saged they bump with proxies. Your stupid 2D means of combat won't work in a meme war faggot.

>knowingly made bait post
>bitches that people took the bait
>I'm not retarded guys, I'm only pretending

>hold a city without boots
I can't, because tanks always have infantry accompanying them. I'm arguing against his point that tanks cannot enforce no assembly edicts. The US government does have infantry.

>efficacy
>can't fire on rebel
Abrams travel at a of 45mph. Yes, they do not go door to door clearing. What they do is occupy all the roads and any flat land, reducing rebel logistics capacity to zero. And penetrate any rebels strongholds.

>unsteady ground
The pressure of tanks is spread over its catapillar tracks. The Abrams has a psi of just 15. A car has a psi of 30.

>liability
At worse the tank is moving cover with a 50 caliber machine gun. Unless Americans have stockpiled MATADOR missiles, you aren't going to be able to scratch the tank.

>cruise missiles and jets
>tomahawking rebels will lead to massive civilian backlash
If they've done something bad enough to be designated as terrorists, the American public will have no issue with it. The rebels will cause the first death in the battle because it's what rebels do. If McVeigh belonged to an organization that organized and supplied the bomb, I doubt Americans would be angry at lethal force being used against them.

>rebellion has tanks
Then you're not guerillas anymore but a full fledged army like the South. If you have multimillion dollar tanks, I assume because some of the army defects, you'll also have military guns. Which makes civilian guns mostly moot. Army or guerilla - you'll also be constrained by infrastructure. The US will also almost definitely get NATO aid.

>population just as well trained
Haha, no. The average American male is overweight, has some sort of health problem and has no training in small arms tactics, military maneuvers or unit communication.

In all likelihood the security agencies extensive domestic spy network - warrantless wiretaps of internet and phone, backdoors to (reportedly) every OS et cetera will stop any guerilla before a shot is fired.

I don't understand this either.
>America is the greatest military in the world
>but overweight civilians with no training or exp in war can beat us with semi automatics

Really? How do I build a rocket that travels at at least Mach 1 with off the shelf parts? Or the radar needed to track an airplane? Or the guidance system?

Hey OP who is your president currently?

That's why we have copy pasta for these threads.

Well seeing as it is like year 8-9 of fighting isis with tanks and planes and missile with proper leadership I'm fairly we will not be killed off in one day. Please see this many states have there own military force made up of Volunteers near 90% are former veterans. So please tell us how we are all gonna die on day 1, sensible and intelligent response please.

it certainly helped Afghanistan rebel the 2 biggest super powers of the world from invading them

Most of the US's rocket scientists are rednecks. That's what happens when you take your captured German rocket scientists, and plop them down in redneck country. Which is what the US government did (they got placed in north Alabama in a small town called Huntsville). That rocket know how (and everything learned from Mercury, Gemini, and Apollo programs) ended up going local--- so yeah, rednecks can and already have.

>Civilians with guns are useless against a modern military force.

Wow....Euros really have paid zero attention to the middle East since 2001.

>Afghanistan still unconquerable.
>Syrian civilians holding their own against Assad indefinitely.
>The US Military took more losses from a civilian insurgency than Iraq's formal military forces.

Jesus Eurosama why even repl? You're making European logic look bad.

Technically, you're both retarded. It's spelled "guerrilla".

If they tried to take back guns en masse most of the US, ESPECIALLY vets and current active duty, would support fighting back. Most of you even say the only people in the military are good old boys. Imagine them being told they can't have guns other than service weapons and that they need to shoot innocent civilians that wish to bear arms legally. Not gonna happen.

>sweaty
This thread had so much potential even though it's been posted about a million times on this board, and it always yields the same results.
Why go and fuck it up?

user, state militias are under the command of the USAF if they choose to be. When not, they are under the Texan governor.

Also, they're vastly outnumbered and vastly outclassed technologically and trained by the USAF. F 35s would wreck their much smaller number of F 18s and 16s

And Chinooks are personnel carriers

Cause you are fat, untrained, have no appropriate weapons to counter, the state military force is a lie, there's no militia leadership.

ISIS had time and no real opposition to get a foothold. And even that crumbled fast once the big player engaged.

You are either extremely stupid or delusional to justify your nationalistic hardon.

>muh gubermint aircraft
>implying that aircraft haven't been taken down by small arms fire
>totally impenetrable armor
user, I don't think you know anything about how aircraft are built

Not to mention, drones can be absolutely fucked by an amateur EMP gun with sufficient power.

But NASA subcontracts the building to dozens of companies all over the US. They recruit their staff from all over the US, like the JPL in Pasadena.

That's also not the issue. The issue is you need a very large industry to produce SAM rockets. A STINGER costs 40k and that's with the many economies of scale and efficiencies of large scale industry.

>Jackass meme flag wants to be taken seriously

Fuck you darkie

Nearly 2 decades of the top military technology in the world combined with loose rules of engagement couldn't begin to defeat a few thousand malnourished teenagers and old men with rusty old Russian rifles and a few bags of fertilizer. Good luck mate.

>Modern american people starts a Rebellion against government
>You all are fired
>Rebellion ends

why do do burgers believe their government would suddenly just attack them?

Sage

i agree with the idea of this but the japanese thing is bullshit. The japanese never seriously planned to invade the US or even Hawaii.

You are a complete moron.

All it takes is a few patriots every few months shooting up a few of the House of Representatives or their families, and the Senate or their families--- or either part of congress's staff.

That's it. A few armed civilians willing to just ping their motorcades to remind them, "They" are out there. And a couple of times a month--- BOOM! Someone they know gets blown up.

That Senator likes to use gals from a certain service and have a "power nap" lunch with 2 hookers every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday? Easy target. Boom. Need another Senator.

That 64 year old Democrat from New York is leaving the Congressional health center? Boom. Need another Democrat.

The sheer terror they'd experience from worrying about when "they" will try next will wear those old men and women out. Particularly when their family starts getting wiped out where they shop, go to school, work.

You act like it would take the Patriots in Virginia to form up a standing army. It just takes a few determined men and women concentrating on one of the softest targets in the US--- its own legislature and judges. The US government would be calling for the impeachment of the president and wanting to talk terms of its surrender. Remember, less than 1% of legislatures these days have military or LEO training. They aren't the hardballs they used to be. They are the softest of the softest these days.

And that's the danger of an American civil war. Constant harassment, from wait staff dropping shit in their food and drink to people cutting their IT lines and destroying the transformers and just sniping major road ways. Constant unending harassment and bringing the fight to the old men who are usually safe by at least 2000 miles of ocean from any fight the US gets into.

>US military would attack their own citiz-