Providence, RI wrongful shootout

A few days ago (my current hometown) a RHODE ISLAND state trooper was transferring a prisoner from the trooper barracks to the courthouse in providence when he saw a disabled motorist on the side of the freeway. He pulled over to help, while having the prisoner in the back of he car. He left the car running. While the statie was talking to the disabled motorist, the prisoner kicked out the barrier and stole the police cruiser, ditched it in a neighborhood in providence where witnesses saw him leave the area in a white pickup truck. Flash forward an hour or so later the cops descend on a white pickup truck matching the description in traffic in front of the mall. The cops attempt to pull the truck over, the driver doesn't cooperate, tried to flee and like 25-30 cops start emptying their clips into the truck, KILLING THE DRIVER AND SEVERELY INJURING HIS GIRLFRIEND. Turns out this was NOT THE GUY WHO STOLE/ESCAPED from custody. The cops killed a completely random person in pursuit of the escaped prisoner, no weapons or drugs in car. The police chief are backing the officers. Luckily for the police these people were white and this story is in the process of being snuffed out. Had these people been black there would be riots and a lot more coverage. BLM would have had a field day.

LINKS AND VIDEO

boston.com/news/local-news/2017/11/10/police-vide-i-95-shooting-providence

Other urls found in this thread:

boston.com/news/local-news/2017/11/10/police-vide-i-95-shooting-providence
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Literally like 30 cops get out and descend on this random ass dude shooting I would be nervous even if I didn't do anything wrong. They beat the shit out of the guy when they caught him but the cops are just as wrong in this situation for killing a couple who had nothing to do with this.

weird. and it's gone.

also, why did the guy flee?

>the driver doesn't cooperate
why?

Why the fuck did the retard try to run from the cops?

Apparently he had outstanding warrants

>the driver doesn't cooperate
zero fucks given

>The cops attempt to pull the truck over, the driver doesn't cooperate, tried to flee and gets shot to shit

Maybe in his next life he'll learn to not be a dumb shit

They did this with the blue truck they thought was Dorner. Shot the shit out of two old ladies, didn't they? If you try the wrong person for a felony stop, and they don't know WTF is going on, you might get this kind of mistake. It's up to the cops to exercise due diligence to make sure they've got the right guy.

So nothing of value was lost. Fucking criminal scum

His windows were tinted and if you watch the video (which is 3 minutes long ) literally tons of cops just flock to his car. The only reason this happened wasn't because they thought he was the escaped prisoner due to the car description. Him and his girl do not deserve to get lit the fuck up for a bad tip/description. The cops FUCKED UP

This. There is really no controversy here.

The guy still tried to drive away from the cops and hit other cars. The retard and his girl deserved each and every bullet.

so what did we learn kids? dont run from the police if you dont want to get shot.

Same shit, different day. I mostly support cops in their interactions with people and myself, but all too often they are trigger happy when the person they're after is considered to have wronged the police personally, like escaping convicts and cop killers.

>wrongful shootout
>driver doesn't cooperate
>tried to flee
gee, its almost like this all could have been avoided somehow

>clips

yes no weapon seen so instead of immobilizing the vehicle, they empty 40 rounds into the car not knowing if there's a kid or a baby in there. stupid fucking nigger police, these cops need to rot in a cell with some big black niggers. i really wish that guy had some explosives in there so they would all die.

>clips

>tl;dr
THEY SHOULDN'T HAVE FLED THEN YOU GIGANTIC HOMOSEXUAL!

>flees
>get shot
well deserved desu
Having the unfortunate chance of living in RI for 10 years I can say that Providence is such a shithole that it needs to be purged. Haven't been back since 2011 and I'm sure it's much worse now.

eh, sounds like both parties were retards

Now THIS was a straight up firing squad, anyone member?

Well looks like he got what was coming to him. Case closed

Yeah, stealing a cop car embarrasses the shit out of them. They'll go after you and punish you for doing that. And I guess if they mistake you for the guy, you get the treatment.

I can appreciate why they do that. They have to maintain a reputation of people not to be fucked with. But at the same time, shit, they sometimes wind up with a reputation of retarded dunces. This case, for instance. Same with the Dorner case. Hell, here in Seattle, some nigger killed a few cops, and you KNOW they just wanted to light him up. So they did. Then they said he was drawing his gun or whatever, so they didn't answer for it. Paralyzed the guy, who later died after a couple years in prison. It was a worthless nigger though, so who gives a shit?

Watch the video anyone would flee and it wasn't ramming they were dead stopped in traffic the cops should have taken a second to find out if it was a criminal or not? The point is the cops got lucky in the fact that there even was someone with a warrant in the car, they're could've been kids, or if his happened to blacks, people would be up on arms!! Having a warrant doesn't necessarily make you a violent criminal, you could have had a minor traffic violation and not gotten your court papers....I don't know what his warrants were for.

But if this happened to me and a shitload of cops out of nowhere start circling me and start shooting without asking any questions....I would try to flee too. He couldn't get out due to fender to fender traffic on a bridge. There's nothing this guy could've done to defend himself in a civil manner.

You should really learn to not defend city cops anymore. The majority of them are caffeine junkies that are balding with low test. They will white knight women like fucking crazy and suck black cock at any chance they get. And if they see a white man that looks "suspicious" they will unload 20 rounds into his face because no news station cares.

With the new video of him from overhead, showing him ramming his truck into cars with people in them.

Fuck this piece of shit. Rot in hell. Clean shoot officers. GOOD WORK. AMEN.

Stop standing up for fucking lowlifes.

was that when they were looking for dorner?

due process was lost, JUSTICE was lost, you kneejerking fool

>He dindu nuffin
Fuck off

This is exactly my point, even here the story isn't big news. Providence has a reputation for being corrupt but come on. I've had lots of interactions with cops in my state and they're all assholes. I'm not trying to get shot because some dumb townie statie fucks up and let's his arrest steal his fucking car.

So everyone who has outstanding warrants of any kind deserve to be shot and their significant other wounded? Everyone with warrants who also drive the same car as a pursued criminal deserve to die?

>the driver doesn't cooperate,
Why not?

yep, saw some truck that vaguely matched the description and just lit it up completely.
iirc there were two old ladies in the truck who got shot.

>But if this happened to me and a shitload of cops out of nowhere start circling me and start shooting without asking any questions....I would try to flee too.

Than you're a fucking lowlife idiot and deserve what you get. Hands on wheel 9 & 3 engine off yes sir no sir I don't know sir.

Anyone other Americans think our police are actually UNDERarmed? They should have fully automatics, lmgs, rocket launchers, hand grenades, etc.

>Providence, RI wrongful shootout
>A few days ago (my current hometown) a RHODE ISLAND state trooper was transferring a prisoner from the trooper barracks to the courthouse in providence when he saw a disabled motorist on the
>side of the freeway. He pulled over to help, while having the prisoner in the back of he car. He left the car running. While the statie was talking to the disabled motorist, the prisoner kicked out the barrier and stole the police cruiser, ditched it in a neighborhood in providence where witnesses saw him leave the area in a white pickup truck. Flash forward an hour or so later the cops descend on a white pickup truck matching the description in traffic in front of the mall. The cops attempt to pull the truck over, the driver doesn't cooperate, tried to flee and like 25-30 cops start emptying their clips into the truck, KILLING THE DRIVER AND SEVERELY INJURING HIS GIRLFRIEND. Turns out this was NOT THE GUY WHO STOLE/ESCAPED from custody. The cops killed a completely random person in pursuit of the escaped prisoner, no weapons or drugs in car. The police chief are backing the officers. Luckily for the police these people were white and this story is in the process of being snuffed out. Had these people been black there would be riots and a lot more coverage. BLM would have had a field day.

>LINKS AND VIDEO

>boston.com/news/local-news/2017/11/10/police-vide-i-95-shooting-providence
This is a psyop post, watch the videos and read the article before posting. This guy ran from like 20 police cars, broke a ton of moving violations, was ramming a woman in her car trying to get away putting public at risk, and the probably illegal guy had 2 warrants. Fuck you are all stupid.

The stormfags are pissed because black cops shot a white criminal I guess

Remember when christopher dorner went on a cop killing spree in california and the police were shooting people in cars that matched his cars description? I think it was either a green van or a green SUV they sprayed with bullets.

>Tries to flee from cops.

I thought Rhode Island didn't have niggers.

Could you be a bro and drive into Johnston and pick up some pizza strips from D. Palmieri's for me please? I've got the shakes.

>the driver doesn't cooperate, tried to flee
why? sounds like one of those white niggers if you ask me
isn't providence a massive heroin/crackhead center? fuck them, probably druggies

>yep, saw some truck that vaguely matched the description and just lit it up completely.
>iirc there were two old ladies in the truck who got shot.
You recall everything incorrectly.

Thank you. The cops had no idea who was in the car. They didn't shoot him because he had warrants, they thought it was the guy who stole the police car. Damn.

>Apparently he had outstanding warrants
Maybe don't have outstanding warrants then...

They should have pulled the fuck over

Fuck. Had a friend driving home from his shitty job, gets swarmed by cops and SWAT. Pull him out of the car, shitting himself.
Someone robbed a bank and had the same car as him. Good thing he didn't do anything stupid.

I don't know. Unless you've ever had sub-machineguns pointed at you I don't think you can know how you'd react. Happened to me, and I was calm, but I can see how in some situations I or others might panic.

Watch the video or don't comment. It's less than three minutes or you life. Or read all the way through. GRIDLOCKED TRAFFIC ON A BRIDGE.

OP is faggot...

Pigs and Criminals are scum and deserve death!

No fucktard they saw him driving erratically and ramming other cars. They didn't need to see his face to kill him justifiably. Car being used as weapon? Light the cab up. CLEAN SHOOT. Figure out who the mush face was afterwards when the corpse comes back from autopsy.

That's crazy but at least those cops actually interacted with him first! He's lucky to be alive in my opinion.

>windows blacked out
>flees from cars
>driving recklessly
>tries to smash cops trying to open his doors
>gets gunned down

and to bring this home
>two outstanding warrants for his arrest

Justified as far as I care

dumb cunt should have cooperated

UHH NO IM OP WATCHED ALL THE VIDEOS AND THIS HAPPENED 10 min from my house and have friends in the state department tell me about it

>Be such a spastic you can't properly react to cops leveling weapons at you.

>Joseph Santos

ya "white", I don't have any 56% memes saved but this is definitely required here

>mfw bootlickers are unironically coming to the defense of police killing an innocent person and almost killing another
You must be a serious brainlet to do this. 90% of the time the cops are completely in the right, but this was obviously very very wrong of them. You really, truly have to be a brainwashed brainlet to defend them every single time they do something wrong. I'm assuming the people defending the polees here are edgy teenagers without the ability to think critically

>used as a weapon
It was pretty obvious he tried to drive away without the intention of running someone over

Fuck niggers and commies and criminals

the fuck are you on about.

quick fucking junkie-kneejerk defending your own, cunt. dude was a POS good kill

>innocent
There is no such thing as innocence, just varying degrees of guilt (two outstanding warrants for his arrest).

What was the proper reaction?
What's the proper reaction if you think they will shoot?
What's the proper reaction for people getting a fear of militarised police drilled into them?
The world isn't so simple as to have billions with uniform reactions.

That's RI for you, sry bro but your state is fucked and this is literally not surprising.

MA fag, RI has a well earned reputation for being totally corrupt and incompetent beyond repair. Nothing about this surprises me. RI has all the worst attributes of every state in New England combined in a very small area. It's a wonder it hasn't been absorbed by a functioning neighboring state.

>It was pretty obvious he tried to drive away without the intention of running someone over
The cops pulled out the lady in red jacket from the car he fucking rammed, you providence cuntbrain

shameless self check because none of you plebbitors even know what the fuck is going on.

(ps kys t_d)

HAHAHAHA let me guess, you're a current or aspiring police officer. Let me make this very clear, you are a faggot and I can't wait for a nigger to roll down his tinted window and blow your face off with a shotgun during a traffic stop.

that doesnt justify him and his girlfriend being shot to death, morally or legally. you are genuinely retarded and probably a child

To realize he was surrounded by 30 armed cops, they didn't exactly appear out of thin air mate.

And no this is not like a no knock raid as he had ample time to assess the situation before being confronted, how in the fuck do you not see 30 odd cops.

dont run from cops and you wont get shot fuckhead

Have warrants; deserve death.
SUPERLIBERAL SEMITARIAN CENTRIST DEATH SQUADS WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHH!!!!!!!!

What were his warrants?

Cops emty clips ??? MAGAZINES

I just think it's bullshit that if they were black all of you would've gotten a little NEWS notification about it on your phone. Also alarming that this can happen randomly. Most normal people don't worry about shit like this. I'm not racist but I can't start a WHITE LIVES MATTER. Honestly if people are going to be be up in arms it should be a PEOPLE VS INEPT COP argument.

TL:DR
Black people would care, white people think he got what was coming to him.

Maybe he didn't.

>you are a faggot and I can't wait for a nigger to roll down his tinted window and blow your face off with a shotgun during a traffic stop.
Won't happen, I don't live in providence, you do lolololol bye cunt

You misunderstood what I said, as well as the flow of discussion.

iirc it didn't even match the description.

How does running from police warrant an execution? Hell, I say it's fair game if the fatass cops can't catch up. It is a part of their job after all.

It's literally common law that officers of the law may use lethal force against those suspected of a felony who are trying to flee.

He was not the suspect they wanted, but nor was he an innocent. As for the chick I do feel a little bad as she had no power over her dumbass boyfriend's decision to flee.

Rammed at extremely low speed the police shooting put more people at risk that bumping into a car at less than 2 mph.

You're not telling the whole story.
Starting from where the suspect was seen getting in a white truck. Police started pulling over white pickups. When Cranston police tried to stop a white truck it began to flee, police ran the plates, AND IT CAME BACK AS A STOLEN VEHICLE. pursuit ensued. Hiway traffic cams show the truck driver hit two cars at high speed on the rt6 -10 connector. When the truck gets caught up in traffic the driver starts REPEATEDLY RAMMING A SMALL CAR WITH TWO ELDERLY FEMALE OCCUPANTS.
Then police engaged with deadly force.

Oh I see you're using a nazi flag? Maybe the cops should shoot you, after all nothing of value would be lost right? Nazi scum.

I live in southern, rural Maryland. I've been around D.C. a few times and all of the police officers are stingy niggers or hyperactive SJW white women. Literally none of them were fit for the job.

good point, let's ask Officer NervousTwitchy and Sargent ShootFirstAskLater

Not at all, you've got to be a real kind of special to see close to three dozen cops at a checkpoint and act like a retard when requested to be searched. Even if it is egregious it's still fucking hard to imagine an innocent to be so stupid to try and run.

>You're not telling the whole story.
>Starting from where the suspect was seen getting in a white truck. Police started pulling over white pickups. When Cranston police tried to stop a white truck it began to flee, police ran the plates, AND IT CAME BACK AS A STOLEN VEHICLE. pursuit ensued. Hiway traffic cams show the truck driver hit two cars at high speed on the rt6 -10 connector. When the truck gets caught up in traffic the driver starts REPEATEDLY RAMMING A SMALL CAR WITH TWO ELDERLY FEMALE OCCUPANTS.
>Then police engaged with deadly force.
Bingo

>be criminal
>match description other other, more dangerous criminal
>refuse to surrender
>get shot

You know when 30 cops point guns at you it might be a good time to stop regardless of anything else.

We aren't BLM, so stop acting like BLM.

>meme flag
We know you're either a leaf or your last name ends in -berg or -stein.

It's a disgrace. I just watched the clip of them opening fire and he was barely a threat to anyone at that point. His car was stuck and the biggest threat he posed was to insurance companies as he rammed the cars around him.

The some trigger happy cop opens fire and the rest decide to join in on the legal gang murder.

The absolute state of Burgerland. The cops can murder white people for no reason and get away with it.

Watch the traffic cam video. He was repeatedly ramming into a car with two little old ladies in it.
The vids from Fuckbook don't show any of that.

My parents got the cops called on them for fighting all the time. To this day every time I see a cop I get nervous. I can't possibly be the only person who doesn't have warrants or a criminal reason to fear them that feels this way.

>Luckily for the police these people were white and this story is in the process of being snuffed out
Innocent civilians killed by overzealous cops and that's fortunate. Sup Forums morality.

this is why aussies are no longer allowed to possess firearms

As I said a real kind of special.

If they weren't looking for the guy who stole their car, I guarantee you this would not have been the reaction. You think this many cops responding to someone ramming a car in real time is normal???

Why the fuck did the truck driver flee the Police then lol

"The cops attempt to pull the truck over, the driver doesn't cooperate, tried to flee"

Got what he deserved.

And go on a hit and run rampage, have a stolen vehicle etc.

>the driver doesn't cooperate, tried to flee
fuck em, follow the law or die criminal scum