Pol narrative

Pol are you angry at this picture? I'm in a pool with my black friend.
Black people can swim.
They don't monkey out at the site of a red hat.
He's a chemical physicist and making more money and fucks more than you.
I'm not a basement dweller.

Pol narrative dashed.
Checkm8. Enjoy ur next game of cuphead, sad bois.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OKJOy0M4Cp8
youtube.com/watch?v=TPxiXGr9nFM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franklin_Prophecy
jewishpost.com/archives/news/the-franklin-prophecy-an-anti-semitic-hoax-gets-new-life-on-the-internet.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

looks like he's standing, maybe it's just me, really this picture just shows you are too poor to afford a good pool or an ocean/beach house, what a fag

youtube.com/watch?v=OKJOy0M4Cp8

Looks like a bunch of faggots

FUCKING BASED

That hat is a cheap knock off, your pool is small, shallow, and shitty, just like your friend, the nigger. Congratulations. YOU PLAYED YOURSELF

nah, only (((they))) want you to think there is a brewing race war so that (((they))) can divide and conquer america.

SAGE

BASED BLACK MAN AMIRITE MY PEDES?

Exceptions don't disprove the trend retard.

>Pol are you angry at this picture? I'm in a pool with my black friend. Black people can swim. They don't monkey out at the site of a red hat. He's a chemical physicist and making more money and fucks more than you. I'm not a basement dweller.
new pasta?

Oooosh.

Literally. Look at their body language.

>Black people can swim.
>picture of black guy not swimming

Ugh how many times do we have to say this. Most black people are not inherently bad, but black culture is. If a black man can be intellegent and civilized, good for him. If he can't, those are the ones we hate.

>No women

OP confirmed BBC loving faggot.

why cant the left meme

> posts a story on /pol
> /pol story dashed

what are you doing user?

You do have him very well trained, impressive, bit homo though.

You've trained your monkey well. You're truly an alpha, but we would have known that even without the obedient slave.

Don't pretend like he's not your poolboy

>we
go fuck yourself. niggers are garbage

Hey if you wanna be a cuck, go for it ese.
But don't force that on me you anti-freedom, anti-American fuck.

How long after this pic was taken did he take your TV?

Lol cool bro. Statistically speaking he's probably not a chemical physicist, but if so, well done to him. Try not to assume so much about the anonymous people you're talking to. I'm sure a good many of us are quite successful and get laid regularly. Hope you both enjoyed the swim.

Ahahahaha all these fucking snowflakes on pol. Your literally sjw garbage playing for a different colored team. I could literally replace liberal in pic related w/ polcuck

Chad, stop

>boasting about your black friend's education

yeah, no fuck that. nigger didn't earn much. Colleges and anything post-grad lowers the bar to let in blacks and spics. Don't give a fuck that a non-white managed to make it through his courses.

How bout you take a picture of him in the deep end

So you felt the need to highlight your "black friend". How racist of you.

let us know when you can afford a legitimate pool.

Wannabe Tai Lopez with a Black friend.

>chemical physicist
What an overly obtuse term for crack slinger.

sage

So what country in Africa is he visiting us from?

Chemical Physicist. "WE WUZ"

He's not swimming he's standing. If you had ever worked as a lifeguard, you would know that blacks can never be allowed past shallow end.

He might be competent,as a chemist but its' hard to tell the real ones from the Piper Harrons of the world. There are too many gibs in education to trust the minorities that receive them. I've worked with very intelligent black scientists. I've also worked with incompetent blacks that had to be hired and couldn't be fired.

Chemical physicist is a pretty pretentious way to say crack dealer user

>Hurr durr muh philosophy degree in white oppression matters more than a chem phys degree from ucla because of skin color

Pic related, it's fucking you.

Or poolboy.

Even if he is competent, the hiring and acceptance practices in this country would suggest there are many more qualified white people that were turned down for him to be there.

this tho

No women around. These guys are queer.

lose the hat in order to make any sense. those hat wearers dont think like you. youre not making any sense. go have fun and dont worry about the faggotry comments. the hat doesnt help that though. lol
what does this even mean?
>FEED ME WOMEN!

>this is what passes for b8 in 2017

Damn... This board has really gone to shit

Ask him what his standardized test scores were like. Affirmative action basically means every institution acts as two institutions with different education and standards being given to different races.

Piper Harron got a degree from Princeton in math, and she's literally a barely literate ape.

The right eating itself up. Kek

Enjoy my shitty thread pol. Hold up the mirror to ur pale, inflamed faces. Be a racist, but don't be so vocal to hurt our nationalist movement. Hit the gym. I'm out.
-Chad

>Pol
And people are responding to this thread.
Fuck this board

black people have different ankles then whites, they are worse at swimming but better at jumping. this used to be common knowledge but schools won't teach it anymore because we have become neurotic about race, which breeds racism naturally, which seems to be what the establishment wants.

general trends that apply to a race however do not always apply to individuals. which is where racism doesn't make sense to me. there literally are based black guys, i'm not going to hate on them for being black. i will be wary around blacks in general though due to crime stats, but thats just good sense.

look at this sausage fest I bet they gang banged the nigger

not a single vagina has ever glanced at Sup Forums

Yet you can't afford a real MAGA hat and buy a knockoff.

Seeing red is for bulls
I thought Sup Forums was for soyboys not straight edge prep boys. Sad.

nobody can afford anything maga related. the deficit was just expanded by 1.5 trillion. didnt dolan try to sell a three inch aluminum version of this hat as a christmas ornament for like $150? because the writing was in gold colored paint?

lel

>two corinthians

sage

equally applicable to rednecks and other degenerative white trash?

>Your literally sjw garbage playing for a different colored team
>I'd rather lose than do anything that resembles the enemy's tactics
Individualism in a world of collectivism is suicide.

>Pol are you angry at this picture? I'm in a pool with my black friend.
>Black people can swim.
>They don't monkey out at the site of a red hat.
>He's a chemical physicist and making more money and fucks me more than you.
>I'm not a basement dweller.
>My butt-hole is dashed.
>Checkm8. Enjoy ur next game of cuphead, sad bois.

fixed it for you

This has to be the Proudboys. Aren't there Black dudes in the Proudboys?

Dafuk is a chemical physicist?
Does your mommy know you're up this late?

>going to UCLA
>paying for it
You get gayer every time you post, lmao
So gay

I'll leave this right here.

>can swim
>is not swimming in picture

Now, Chad, no need to be rude. Tell them you're sorry and be nice.

I don't get it, I thought shit floated?

He's standing you retard

it's easy to swim when you're 5 feet tall in a 3 foot pool

that pool looks a bit "crowded" if you know what I mean...

I'd be more impressed if the Black Man was wearing the MAGA hat rather than that he's actually a "Chemical Physicist". I bet the Black dude is an obama nutlicker.

Me too.

Enjoy your AIDS OP.

A sad pool in a fly over state filled with niggers, doesn't even have a fence around the pool equipment.

>chemical physicist
a physical chemist maybe?

Oh holy shit, look at the mold on his rain gutters!

This, where are all the bitches? Or is it literally just 4 dudes in a pool together?

Did you guys shower off together too?

time to change the water

youtube.com/watch?v=TPxiXGr9nFM

>Are you upset by a based nigger in the shallow end?
No. Kinda gives me hope seeing a man overcome his fears. Break the conditioning and all that.
Instead of letting words hurt his feelings and drive him, he's using rationality. He realizes the US needs a right wing renewal and the left has become bloated with its own self-importance. He's obviously not as dumb as the left would have everyone else believe.

Can you explain why the left is pro-segregation in 2017? Asking for a friend.

When one can happily crunch rusty fish-hooks between ones teeth and swallow the pieces without harm, then sometimes snacking on some tasty bait is nice.

Five seconds on Google.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franklin_Prophecy

jewishpost.com/archives/news/the-franklin-prophecy-an-anti-semitic-hoax-gets-new-life-on-the-internet.html

how does it feel to swim in nig piss? you guys are consuming drinks after your hands have been in the water with that nigs butthole and nutts, and you fucking god damned know he pissed in that pool. you may as well have went to the stadium bathroom and washed your hands in an unflushed toilet and went and sat down to eat.

>and fucks more than you.

>all white males in the pool area

you can keep your gay friends and your love for black dick to yourself faggot. nobody cares if he fucks you and your friends all the time

There aint no MAGA hat with all those fags in water

>Black people can swim.
>They don't monkey out at the site of a red hat.
>He's a chemical physicist and making more money and fucks more than you.

Not typically. Yes based blacks exist, but that doesn't excuse the majority.

>makes more money than you do
from all the drug dealing on the side?

>fucks more than you do
*rapes more*

>I'm not a basement dweller
hardly

Nice bait but it all relies on Black vrs Nigger and nobody here hates blacks.

wrong
you can take the black out of the jungle but you can never take the nigger out of a black

>am I mad?
Yes because I'm in the south and today the high was only 55. The picture of fun in the pool pisses me off.
>I'm not a basement dweller... yadda yadda
Do you make a habit of uploading pictures of yourself that someone else took? I'm willing to bet that's not you at all.

>Swimmin
>Just standing in the pool.
Wow, such swimming skills, much shoulders, I'm impressed.

Hey I'm chad, we're football team. I am posting on Sup Forums because I am NOT a basement dweller, and I get pussy. PIC RELATED. Even though I hate niggers as much as all of you (truly) i dont mind having them in the pool with me nor do i mind pretending to be their friend. NERDS! YOU ARE ALL BASEMENT DWELLING LOSERS!~ (unlike me.) Did I mention my black friend is a theoretical physicist and makes enough money to have 10 women on their hands and knees spreading for him, not to mention his BBC which I also suck regularly. LOSERS!
we're football team, I'm out. Losers.
- chad

black people are literally fucking worthless you turd sucker

>too poor to afford a good pool

The priorities of you people

nignogs need to up their arson game they're slacking
Asians love to pay for pussy and gamble. Stereotype confirmed

>molten salt reactor - salt levels critical

>Look at this outlier!
>Sup Forums BTFO

okay

GOOD FOR HIM ! The masters raped his IQ up .

Fucks more women than you...

In a pool full of dudes..

B A S E D
A
S
E
D