Why don't you own an AR-15 for self-defense, and to protect your family, friends and country?

Why don't you own an AR-15 for self-defense, and to protect your family, friends and country?

>pic related

AI spam question. yet again. bingo bango boingo. you lose AI.

B/c I live in CA. I want to build one.

After all these mass shootings, I did the only sensible thing; I gave mine to the police, and all of you should too. Nobody needs a weapon like this, nobody needs something that can kill so many people so crazy. Give yours up, like I did. It’s better for you, and for society.

Too small of a bullet.

Is that a 25mm scope tube? Pffft.

Guns need to be turned on people who make template threads.

Burn in hell, motherfucker.

>A weapon like this
The AR-15 is a semi-automatic sporting rifle. You can't really cause mass shooting levels of death without a fully automatic weapon.

Should've used it to kill yourself

Controlled pairs can kill more than full auto

Shitty country laws. No centerfire for me.

I bought a glock a few years ago. Thinking about getting an AR now. How much should I pay for one /pol?

1 post by ID, Russian bot detected.
Please, Russia. Help us kick off the next Civil War. Most of us are ready to eradicate the left.

Because 5.56 delivers about 1800j of energy while a 12ga slug delivers 4200j of energy

Because I have an M14. Put that toy away.

Go to /k/

Why don't you own an AR-15 for self-defense.
freedom is not permitted in my country.

if you're talking about small groups of targets you're right but if you're shooting into a crowd of 10+ people then accuracy means fuckall and how many rounds you can get out is the determining factor.

Have a few of them. Buying them has become addictive since leftist parasites infecting the government wants to make sure nobody has them. Every time a politician says moar gun control, I have to go buy another rifle, handgun, or something.

Because I don't have that kind of money, and I fail to win every sweepstakes that gives them away.

Seriously, Trijicon gave away like 12 of them last month, and a bunch of other pricks all won. Bastards.

You can get a cheap one for like $500

Why don't you have an unregistered AR-15 burried inside 6" PVC capped tube with 1,000 rounds and 1.5 lbs of silca pellets?

I have one and one day I want to get a mill and lathe to make my own Khyber Pass knockoffs

The correct answer

I. Don't have. That kind. Of money.
And no, I'm not going to suck a hundred dicks for $5 apiece, I know anons only suggest that because they hope to score $5 blowjobs.

I'm solvent enough to afford to pay a transfer fee if I win won being given away by the NRA or by Bushmaster or whatever. But if I have to finance the entire purchase it ain't happening.

Because i have an ak.
Not knock on ar15s, just prefer ak.

illegal where i live

Gook gets it.

Can't really justify the expense when my hand-me-down guns get the job done.