>Volunteer for jury duty
>assure the judge you will be "fair"
>always vote for the white male
>always vote against the whinorities, wymen, FBI, CIA, etc

youtube.com/watch?v=uqH_Y1TupoQ

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emmett_Till#Trial
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I avoided it for years before I took the jury nullification pill.

You cant just volunteer for jury duty for that very reason, dummy

So what if your on trial and the jury has the opposite position.

That would be very unamerican of you

Yes jury's should not have bias as much as possible

They always do. That's why for people like bill white, chris cantwell, or any other racial dissident they try to get a jewish judge or a jury made of blacks and liberals.

Actually you can in some states. See also Grand Juries.

woah, this is a big problem
it should be totally random right? just some random people who live in your community right? i'm not surprised though that they've found ways to manipulate the justice system with hand picked juries, but it's pretty disgusting. total misscarriage of justice

i was a jury foreman once, i had a case of a nigger robbing another nigger, there was no proof other then one nig saying the other nig was lying, we go to deliberate, 2 jurors say he's guilty cause he's black , flat out said he was guilty because he was black, i'm racist like the sun is bright, but i made the judge rule a mistrial because thats not the way the law should work, at least until being a nigger is illegal.

I mean, it's a big problem because the judicial system is predicated upon impartiality when no human actor can truly be impartial. It's flawed from the start, and that's why jury selection/district of trial are so important. A huge part of a battle for someone like a white nationalist imprisoned on charges real or fabricated is getting the right district. But it can be for anything, really. You want to find a district which has more chance to have jurors who will vote in your favor. It's a complete mess from the start. Especially now in these times where race is important, people can, will, and openly admit to voting on racial lines in juries. In a homogenous state, people might be more impartial. But it can even be a problem across political lines too. If you're a republican getting tried for a crime in a highly liberal district, the jury might vote guilty just because they don't like your politics. Other groups WILL abuse this flaw in the system. If we don't, we will lose more ground and more of our freedoms. Even one single trial can set a precedent and open the door for future subjugation of whites and people on the right politically.
Do you die on principle? Or do you fight back and defend what you hold dear?

That's whack because that would make a person an "activist juror" in many cases. During jury selection if a potential juror is found to want to join the jury, the lawyers want them off the jury, period.

You suck.

Yeah here's a perfect example of jury acquitting people of murder based purely on race
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emmett_Till#Trial

OJ case also a classic example.. defense turned it into "racist white cops vs successful black man". It worked really well though because the lead detective on the case validated their narrative by pleading the 5th when directly asked if he planted evidence at the scene.

Naive. I bet next time around you would have joined those fine citizens in doing the right thing.

I thought you could murder someone attempting a rape

>murder someone attempting a rape
You don't know the story I guess.
Allegation is he (at age 14) grabbed her hand and talked dirty to her to try to seduce her inside her husband's country store.
The two dudes tracked him down and killed him in retribution.

Interesting plot twist: in 2007, she admitted to making the whole thing up.

fuck you
the law isn't about saying someone is guilty based on race alone, thats not what america is about, you should try another country if you don't like it.

Even if he's not guilty this time he'll eventually rob someone anyways, you had your chance to put him away and you squandered it.

full disclosure, the judge told us it did'nt matter since the defendant was already guilty on a number of related charges, however i will not vote someone guilty based just on race, the prosecution brought us a sloppy case with no facts and if i have to make them owrk harder next time , oh well.

> Baltimore juries were significantly more likely to acquit criminal defendants than their suburban counterparts

>she admitted to making the whole thing up.
Man I actually feel bad for the guy. Fucking roasties.

>thats not what america is about
>muh constitution
>muh equality
>muh that sad black man
>muh me white-knight for niggers
>muh too bad Tryone kept rapping and killing afterwards

>she admitted
She's lying now for political correctness, not then.

i'm not perfect, but at least i'm not you.

>lying for political again
again, fucking roasties.

>i saved black man from jail
>where's my merit badge?
>go die white people
You suck hard.

this.
if the defendant is white and there is no victim, always find them NOT GUILTY. ALWAYS. Unless they're a government employee, then they're basically niggers anyways.

>nig knighting a jury pool
you're a faggot