We must secure the future of our peo--

>We must secure the future of our peo--

Other urls found in this thread:

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/06/12/key-facts-about-race-and-marriage-50-years-after-loving-v-virginia/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

((()))
it's percentage of all interracial couples (which are only 11%)
of that 11% (40% are W/H couples)

DON'T POST IN THE OBVIOUS
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
DO NOT POST HERE
sage

Hispanic isn't a race, so why is it included in an interracial marriage chart?

It makes sense Hispanics and whites are the most alike. When I was younger I dated one because her smell was so sexy. I wonder how she smelled like that, I could tell if she had been in a room based on her smell.

>4/10
is there a reason they didn't say 2/5 or do i just not understand fractions. you're supposed to reduce right?

it's a categorization of similar races

It’s because a magic Hispanic did the math.

They don’t really understand fractions.

My pregnant wife is Mexican by heritage

I'm white, heavily right wing

But Hispanic r hwite doe

>intermarried couples
not very smart are ya OP

b-b-but, I DO!

17%

I have to admit, I'm disheartened to hear 11%. I thought it was closer to 4%.
I remember here they were talking about 1/20, which is 5%, but I think that's lowballing it.

that's because it's hispanic marrying blacks.. seeing how it's only a 62% white nation.. the 38% of the rest are contributing to that 17%

it has to do with the fact there is a lower percentage of whites of the total population.

it's NOT 11% of whites interracial -marrying
it's 11% (17% newlyweds) of ALL Americans (whites are 62% of all Americans)

this is an attempt to subvert the narrative

Shill level

Oh I see, is there any ethnicity that particularly marries outside their race but not with whites?
Like Asians/blacks or Native injuns / regular curry injuns, that sort of thing?

it's funny that they're doing this obvious concern trolling to discredit the notion of preserving white people and their countries, but if I was normie tier and saw this it would make me start asking some serious questions.

Its great, our propaganda makes us look good and their propaganda either makes us look good or makes them look retarded. We are winning the culture war through a Malaysian claymation symposium.

42% of the 17% of newlyweds is a White/Hispanic pairing. Blacks intermarrying has increased over time but it's dwarfed by other intermarriages.

Until we report the difference between white hispanics and mestizo hispanics it means nothing to me

White male with Mexican girlfriend here. Far better than any white woman ive been with in every aspect. Perfect wife material.

Feels good man

hispanics are the most likely to interracial marriage (either with whites but especially with blacks/mixed)
notice that the rise in rates lines up with the rise in total US hispanic population.

Ive got Mexican friends. They’re all white with blue eyes. One is actually a ginger

((()))

To quote from the article

>The most common racial or ethnic pairing among newlywed intermarried couples is one Hispanic and one white spouse (42%). The next most common intermarriage pairings are one white and one Asian spouse (15%). Some 12% of newlywed intermarried couples include one white and one multiracial spouse, and 11% include one white and one black spouse.

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/06/12/key-facts-about-race-and-marriage-50-years-after-loving-v-virginia/

Well that's because the census allows people to pick out their own race.
Half-mexican, quarter white-quarter black would just say "Mexican"

>The educational gap is most striking among Hispanics. Nearly half (46%) of Hispanic newlyweds with a bachelor’s degree were married to someone of a different race or ethnicity in 2015, yet this share drops to 16% for those with a high school diploma or less.

Whitey is taking the smart brown womyn for themselves

Did she smell like beans?

Does that mean I can move to the US and get a get Joi gf?

*qt

>Four-in-ten newlyweds in Honolulu (42%) are married to someone of a different race or ethnicity, followed by newlyweds living in the Las Vegas (31%) and Santa Barbara, California (30%) metro areas.
>At the same time, just 3% of newlyweds in or around Asheville, North Carolina, and Jackson, Mississippi, are intermarried.

If you ever wondered what were the most Sup Forums areas in the country, there's your answer: Asheville and Jackson.

Black beans, with green chiles, a little cilantro, and some cumin.

>jackson
>Sup Forums anything
it's a nigger hovel eclipsed only by the delta

>The racial makeup of the city was 79.4% Black or African American, 18.4% White or Euro American, 0.1% Native American, 0.4% Asian, and 0.9% from two or more races. 1.6% of the population were Hispanic or Latino of any race.

Hahaha, oh wow. My bad. I guess it's Sup Forums but for the black man.