This is a trusted fansub group on Nyaa

>This is a trusted fansub group on Nyaa

she actually said that though you filthy EOP

Trusted doesn't mean what you think it means.

>西日本最速僕にはかすりもしないからね
meme cartel is a cancer user

The meme cartel is very real, you have been warned countless times
see

Keijo actually seems like a show that would only get more enjoyable with meme subs. This is commie right?

I think the other group is T&A which is what OP is from.

Commie is pretty much dead.

I can't believe I held off watching keijo for 3 days just to get meme'd

"Trusted" literally means "this uploader has only been uploading actual fansubs and shit in the past, so by downloading this torrent you can be pretty safe you're not getting a disguised virus".
The only reason there are non-trusted groups on nyaa is because you need to literally beg the staff for that status, and many groups can't be fucked.

If something resists for so long it's not a meme, it's a cultural phenomenon
So it's ok, it's a badass one-liner

That made me chuckled. God bless memesubs.

>virus.mkv
Literally why
"Trusted" status would only matter for things like games because of the ".exe"s.

Have you never downloaded a patch to an anime?

Good riddance but what happened?

>.xdelta
>viruses

Opening of the domestic market.
Capitalism.
Putin.

This. It's not like i'm watching Keijo for the superior dialogue or the great plot.

Probably used to be a problem back in the day when there were 50 groups subbing Naruto and getting a million downloads each. I dunno.
Anyone that cares about trusted status today is a retard, though.

i thought it was totally epic XD

Don''t use emoticons on Sup Forums.

I literally can't tell if this is bait or not.

oh sorry i am german

is this from [T&A] ?

dogs eat dog food

>Begging for spoonfeeding
Instead of asking this question, why didn't you just download and check through all of the subs yourself to find out?
yes

Nani? Doushite? :)

kill yourself, I'm not downloading crap

What a colossal waste of time. Do you think before posting?

Instead of asking this question, why don't you come here and find out for yourself? I'll take on all of you at once.

>this is a "professional" subbing service on CR
>people pay money for this

Oops, meant to post jpg.

"We want the Nep audience"

Nyaa is the cartel. What did you expect?

Honestly it's the "w-acceleration" that tweaked my autism the most

What does being German have to do with it?

Fansubs are unwatchable garbage. Wow, what a shock. Just download HS like anyone else with a brain.

Well, the K in K-Acceleration was the first letter for the Japanese word for 'wedgie'.

Trusted means that you're friends with the mods, blue means that you're part of the mods.

Why didn't the cat girl give herself a wedgie too?

That's what you get for not just using crunchyroll op.

>didn't see a thread up
Does it feel like the anime is trying to be lewder than it should be than the manga? I feel like there is less characterization in favor for more frames of gainaxing. I found myself not caring at all about the not Keijo parts at all.
I went from being indifferent to her character to not liking her

This new Keijo show is ass

And tits.

How do I bring down Daiz and the cartel?

While visually true effectively ass is the great motivator in this series.

They are not dead, they are actually subbing good shows this season.

By being CR.

Second and third picture are atrocious but what's wrong with the first?

The hell she did. All she said was that she was the fastest outliner in the west.

the anime is adapting chapters 35 to 87, an average of over 4 chapters per episode, the anime will have to adapt the parts that advance the story, then the matches with the remaining time, and then everything else (characterization among them); try to remove the training stuff from ep. 2, Nozomi and Miyata's training from ep. 3 (Miyata had more training screentime in the anime than in the manga), the explanation of player types (infighter/outfighter/counter), Nozomi's talk with Ujibe, foreshadowing for stuff that happened in ep 4, Rin's talks with Nozomi, and there's apparently not enough room for proper characterization (the hip toss arc seemed longer in the manga, for example, went more in detail about Aoba and had Nozomi try to interact with her more, before the test).