You're jealous of Jews for having a higher IQ

Sup Forums

Have you ever thought that black people blaming white people for all their problems was just their way of coping with having lower IQs?

Well, that's what you guys do to Jews. Jews are to whites what whites are to blacks. Jews are more successful because they're smarter than you. There's no "Jew conspiracy" (white privilege).

They're just superior.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4Z1OCLLBuh4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This needs to be addressed.

If they control the banks, hate us and think we're not even alive, but they wouldn't ever lie to us about their IQ as an excuse to explain why they're so disproportionate in government, hollywood, news media, etc.

Even tho' you can figure it out using simple math and the Israeli national IQ and demographics that they're right around IQ 100.

Because of Arabs. And they're not all Ashkenazi in Israel.

Don't act like a "race realist" and conveniently ignore the fact that Jews are smarter than you.

If IQ is the most important trait in races, Jews win. There's a reason why they're over represented in Ivy League universities and powerful positions that require a high degree of competence.

You're kidding yourself if you believe otherwise.

???
So why no be jealous of the chinks, japs and koreans?

This makes zero sense. Jews are hated because of their constant interference in politics on the host nations. They unmake everything the natives want, and keep pushing cancerous shit everywhere they go.

Christianism in Roman times, Straight satanism on 1666 on the turks, Multiculturalism in Europe now, Communism in the xx century, anti-monarchy on the 19 century

Trannies, gay activism, anti-white sentiment in the west, etc...

They just don't stop

Its great being a white man. Im versatile. Im smarter than a nigger and stronger than a jew. Thats all i need to be.

Because there aren't a ton of East Asians in our society in positions of power.

Jews have high verbal IQ. This causes them to be in positions of leadership.

They take the jobs white people would like but lack the competence for.

>If IQ is the most important trait in races

Lol who has ever said that?

Racial nationalists advocate for their own race because it's their race, not because of any particular attribute their race has.

True

So it's not about the high IQ, but the foreign element meddling in the natives politics, making the nationals angry.

What does this have to do with success or IQ? Your jealousy theory is just like the borderline retarded nigger rapper who blames criticism on HATERS BEING HATERS.

Fuck off retarded faggot.

It there was another nomadic people doing what jews do, but with other origin, they would NEVER be accepted in Israel, think about that for a second.

>Criticize holocaust narrative
>Get thrown in jail

Jews are outnumbered by whites with genius-level IQs. There are more whites with high IQs than there are Jews on the entire planet. Jewish IQ doesn’t explain their control over us, something else is at play.

The main argument around here for knocking blacks, Hispanics, and Arabs is their lower IQ. You say they're incapable of living in civilized society.

Well, imagine a society of people who were mainly Ashkenazi Jew. They'd be far more advanced and civilized than white people. They have lower crime rates and higher incomes.

"The law was just unbelievable in its clarity of racism," says Stephen Klineberg, a sociologist at Rice University. "It declared that Northern Europeans are a superior subspecies of the white race. The Nordics were superior to the Alpines, who in turn were superior to the Mediterraneans, and all of them were superior to the Jews and the Asians."

The influx of refugees and of millions of illegal immigrants over the last several decades have certainly contributed to the United States' profound demographic transformation. But the chief driver of this change remains the system of family-based immigration put in place in 1965. Over time, in a process critics call "chain migration," entire families have re-established themselves in the United States. Historian Otis Graham thinks the policy has been a terrible mistake.

"Family reunification puts the decision of who comes to America in the hands of foreigners," Graham says. "Those decisions are out of the hand of the Congress — they just set up a formula and its kinship. Frankly, it could be called nepotism."

funny how they have to be parasites in our nations instead of creating their own nations

>parasites
>never on government assistance

Okay. They contribute more to science than any other group.

Reminder that the #1 cause of anti-semitism is semitic behavior.

Except that Jews are like 1.5% of the population. They’re heavily outnumbered by white people who have even higher IQ’s than them. Jews are in power because they’re a tribal network, and as we all know, networking is everything. The question is, why do they use their powers for evil?

The #1 cause of anti-semitism is white people getting upset that Jewish people are good at making money and thriving in nearly any environment.

Go t bed Benjie. You’re drunk.

They're in more powerful positions per capita than whites.

It's not because they have a "tribal network." It's because nearly every Jew turns out to be competent and successful due to their high IQ.

The "tribal network" crap is about as retarded as saying blacks are kept down by racist whites controlling everything.

>Okay. They contribute more to science than any other group.
Horse shit. Even Poo in Loo’s contribute more to the sciences than Jews do. Jews are just talkers, which is why they control “bullshit” industries like Hollywood, media, and banking. I work at a big tech company and I can count the number of Jewish employees on two hands. I have a Sri Lankan on my right and a chink on my left

Sage

That statement made no sense. So much for your high verbal IQ Schlomo

good at making money is not the same as being dirty scheming rats.

>nearly every Jew turns out to be competent and successful due to their high IQ.
Like I said before, high IQ Jews are heavily outnumbered by even higher IQ white people. Their IQ doesn’t explain their control

22.5% of Nobel prize winners are Jewish.

white christians are significantly more intelligent than the ratkike.

White people control more things than Jewish people simply due to the fact that there are more white people.

However, more Jews, per capita, are in positions of power due to their higher IQ.

It's not hard to understand. There's no conspiracy.

So they're high IQ and openly call for the destruction of whites and their culture?

Sounds like you yids WANT to be sent to the ovens. What kind of sick sadomasochists are you that you insist on angering the people who so generously allow you to live and subvert their nations? Titus and Hitler weren't enough for you?

I live in NYC which is basically the capital of Judaism and I can tell you Jews are not the smartest race. They’re good at scheming and networking. I have close friends that are Jews, and I’m more intelligent than them but they’re more motivated to put themselves out there than I am. I respect them greatly, some of them are Trump supporters. But the vast majority of Jews are straight Marxists which would suggest that their intelligence is quite low, since we all know Marxism is a catastrophe in any application. The smartest Jews are ones like Rothbard and Mises who were ascended capitalists

Jews are Dirty parasites, that have weaselled their way into positions of power, favouring themselves OVER other students with More academic merit, creating a disproportionately high amount of Jews educated in the best universities.

There intelligence has Nothing to do with genes, just their tribal favouritism

post Abigail's Khazar milkers or GTFO.

The same picture can be put up of white people wanting to kill Jews.

All of this obfuscates from the fact that Jews are smarter than whites.

it's clear you don't know many jews, nigger.

I never suggested any conspiracy. I merely stated the known fact that Jews look out for each other, which is perfectly fine. The problem is when Jews attack whites for doing the same. Their hypocrisy is disgusting, hence why they’ve been expelled from over 100 nations. Jews have a lot to offer in terms of capitalism and economic activity, but again I repeat the problem is the fact that JEWS TEND TO BE LEFTISTS

Stop making up excuses for why they do better than whites.

You're as bad as "WE WUZ KANGS BEFORE WHITIE STOPPED US."

At least be consistent in adhering to IQ measurements.

I don't know what mind sickness it is that compels Jews to project their own insecurities and beliefs onto other people, seemingly baiting people into despising them thus confirming to the Jew that they are uniquely oppressed and attacked.

It's like if you win you can't help but mock your opponents. All you do is earn their ire then act shocked when it's thrown right back at you. Jews are a people without honor. They're scheming, backstabbing, arrogant (Chosen People), and above all else hateful. You hate the beauty of the natural world because Jews are such an ugly people both inside and out

Garbage.

There are no high profile people is society today that want to kill jews.

But LOTS of racist extremist zionist terrorists

its barely 5-10 points
thats like being 6' and being jealous of someone who is 6'1

Facts are not excusses ass clown.

The day is coming when you zionist kikes will be REMOVED from high positions in OUR society, for the good of humanity.

Funny, I was listening to the (((Ruben))) report with Molyneux and they were mentioning the Ashkenazi jews vs subsaharan jews IQ differences.

Why didnt anyone suggest that we breed the two together? Mix blacks with Jews and boom we solve the iq problem.

They're 15 points smarter than whites.

That's the same difference between blacks and whites.

You guys make a big deal over that.

Nepotism does not equal competence. Nepotism is giving a Jew the job because he's a Jew, and exactly not because he's competent. Constant rationalization of your bullshit.

>I cheated on the exam, so therefore I'm a genius

No, it just means you fucking failed my class, bitch.

Both Peterson and Molyneux acknowledge that Jews are the smartest.

the "jews have a higher IQ than whites" thing has already been debunked by vox day.
ashkenazi jews have roughly the same IQ as white people, the colored jews have much less.

And even then, most of us on this board are smarter than the average Jew. White people as a whole have a slightly lower IQ than Jews, but white people with high IQs outnumber Jews with high IQs by a hundred million. Jews have something else going for them that puts them in power. Sure the Ashkenazim are smart fuckers, but so are the Japanese. But you don’t see the Japanese running New York Times, CNN, NBC, CBS, paramount pictures, etc. and using their power to push cultural Marxism.

This is a lie. The study this is based on tested only 13 jews. And they were all kids.

NO.

RICH parasite Jews that can afford the best schools are smarter, then poorer people, its as simple as that. there jew friends give them sports over goy kids. nothing to do with genetics

That's the same argument that black people use against whites. "Muh white privilege."

That's how you sound. "They're not smarter! They're just scheming their way into all these wonderful positions!"

Stop making excuses for what you know is true: their high IQ makes life easier for them.

Why are Jews so fearful of racially conscious whites? If whites are so evil and scary they're free to go to Israel, or I heard Muslim were nice to Jews when they occupied Christian land. They should really just leave whites alone

youtube.com/watch?v=4Z1OCLLBuh4

>iq
the elevation of iq in ashkenazi jews is due to the persisten co-opting of based chtistisn shiksa blonde numbers. otherwise the nigger in them devolves.

Creativity>rhythm and dicks

But the black/white thing doesn’t apply here because there are many more whites than blacks, so naturally whites will be above blacks. But Jews are an incredibly tiny minority.

no, i just don't like usery or the browning of white nations. kill yourself kike, better yet, keep talking, we'll kill you and all the race traitors you've recruited eventually.

Right, well if the statistics say that I acknowledge it. I don't really care. Im just saying, why not advocate breeding the most intelligent with the least if equity is truly the end goal.

Japanese/East Asians dominate math heavy fields.

Jews have super high verbal IQ that allows them to dominate media, finance, and law.

Actually Jews have a pretty mediocre IQ compared to Teutonic people. Remember that that "white" IQ statistic also takes spics/mud people into account.

The only reason Jews (specifically Ashkenazi Jews) have been moderately successful in influencing world affairs is that they heavily interbred with Europeans. Ever notice how Mizrahi/Sephardi jews are on the same level as Arabs when it comes to intelligence?

Ranking of intelligence:
1)Jews
2)Hindus
3)Christians
4)Catholics
5)Muslims
6)Blacks

I've never really understood the point of this exercise. Relying on your racial background as a crutch for your lack of individual distinction is extremely bugman tier behavior.

That nose tho

t. ratboy

they have power because we have empathy to them, and because they look like us, they have no creative intelligence, just to dominate, lie and cheat, and accaparate knowledge and technology from others.

what about black jews?

ben fuck off you manlet height
you can come back after you've grown 6 inches, ask your sister to borrow some of hers

>Relying on your racial background as a crutch for your lack of individual distinction...

Welcome to Sup Forums.

individualism isn't a better alternative, you'll end up in a lgbt or marxist group.

Are you saying Nepotism and tribalism are largely responsible for this groups success?

I'm suspicious of jews because I'm aware of their treachery throughout the ages. Anything else you say is a strawman, you fucking kike.

they have success because their entire existence is based on that, when everyone else just try to live their life with no interest in dominating others, they fill a void, that we lost when we decided to "behead the king" to replace it with "democracy".

I'm only jealous he got to crawl out of the same womb as his gorgeous sister did

ok

>lie, steal, cheat, play the victim
>WE HIGHEST IQ REEE

jews are significantly less intelligent than white christians. only through marriage to the superior shiksa christian do the ashkenazi ascend from the genetic sewer of their sephardic and mizrahi brethren.

>you do not belong on this planet

You faggots really made me think tonight.

Ashkenazi IQ in Israel was put at 103 by Richard Lynn.

There's no actualy evidence of your 115 claim for American Jews, and even if there was, they are still more overrepresented than what an IQ of 115 would predict.

It's got to be jealousy. I mean getting forcibly removed from every country you've inhabited, that's just coincidence!

>They're just superior
No, they're just privileged.

Well mister Jew, you can talk all day about how we think lobbyists are predominantly Jewish, most elite bankers and American college students (harvard, yale, etc.) are Jewish, and how many prominent people in Communist Russia were Jewish. But that doesn't make you smart.
All it makes you is nepotistic and opportunistic.
All it makes Israel is ephemeral.

>high IQ
>can't make predictions

wrong. see:

Obviously
Also gift at lying and lack of morals

A white complaining about the Jew is the same as a black complaining about whites.

What I don't get about this is how Jews on pop will point to all the gentiles they've mind controlled and say "look you're idiots, /pol" when we're the ones who figured out their bullshit subversion.

How else do you explain the disproportionate representation in banking/hollywood ? Some sort of jew magic lol. Are you saying that 0.02% of the world populations outplayed 10% of the world's population because of muh identity politics. The fuck out of here

exactly my point. it's the white christian shiksa who allows the ashkenazi to emerge from the sewage.

>How else do you explain the disproportionate representation in banking
Christians banned usury giving Jews a monopoly on banking.

A Jew complaining about whites complaining about Jews is the same as a poo.

except that jews can't live without parasitic whites, black and whites can live separated in their own countries, jews can't, they are dependant on others. and their intelligence is only based on cheating stealing and lying.

This is exactly the conclusion I came to.

Blacks believe in "white privilege," and idiots here believe in "Jewish privilege."

Blacks should be blaming the Jews. Because again, it was them who created their problems.

>continues to parade around this one stat

>Even in this stat, Jews are second highest

All other IQ measurements rank Jews as the highest.

If you add all those others up (remove agnostic and atheist as many of those are ethnically Jewish), the average drops and Jews are still higher.

>outplayed
oh brother.

>Jews are more successful because they're smarter than you
LETS SEE HOW SMART THEY ARE AND HOW SUCCESSFUL IN THE END.
It's happened before.
It will happen again.
They're smart enough to gain a crown.
And far too stupid to ever keep it.

>Blacks Jews white peepoo bla bla bla

You guys are fucking boring.

Because then you get Lenny Kravits beautiful kikes that dominate the pussy landscape AND positions of power.

Blacks would expel whites if they could.

They did in South Africa.

This just proves the jealousy point.

because deep down they are our slaves, we give them all that they have, and we take it back when they start to act too degenerate or when they try to destroy us. jews have power because we give it to them, that's all.