My parents are racist and told me they won't accept a non-white girl...

My parents are racist and told me they won't accept a non-white girl. But there's a really hot Philippino girl who's into me. Shes super popular on social media and has guys constantly hitting on her, but she wants me. What do?

Flip girls only care about money. Aslo non-pol

Pretend she is half white? It took me a few seconds to see that she wasn't white.

can confirm. pinoy girls are world-class golddiggers. she expects you to give her your entire paycheck and she'll dole it back to you (and back to her family)

First of all the last part is a lie. Second, asians are the exception for the only white people rule. After all the Nazis happily allied with the Japanese and they were a lot more on their shit than the pasta eaters.

be careful. it is a FACT that filipinos are the MOST powerful race in the world

Asians are not even human, theyre an insectoid race like the jews who prey upon better genetics. She wants to fuck up your line, don't do it.

Don't be naive. If it wasn't for you, she'd move onto the next dollar sign white man. Do what's right for our people, not your cock you fucking imbecile.

See pic related for advice.

Is that an olongapo girl?

She wants you to take her to the big PX in the sky.

Dump pinay and fuck your parents.

Win-win

You're welcome.

1) post pics
2) fuck her lmao don't be retarded

do what's right for your cock in the short term but keep your eye on the long term, don't listen to nazi fags

Well, if she wants you fuck her until you get sick of fucking a mongrel, and then listen to your parents and find a nice white woman to have non-mongrel offspring.

Another Elliot Roger in the making.

>What do?

Leave and never come back.

listen to your parents.

Get the fuck out and never come back.

Your parents are right, they fear you'll have rootles kids

>nice white woman
dun be real

>filipino
>asian

Tell her to fuck off and find a better gf.

>has guys constantly hitting on her,
why would you want this?
you want to qt3.14 that nobody notices, who doesn't drink and doesn't want to go to parties, clubs, and bars.

She’s trying to monkey branch her ancestors from being the niggers of Asia to a much higher tier white hybrid, and hopefully your off spring have white grand children effectively elimitating her bloodline. If this isn’t some favor tier larping then you must be a catch. Why waste that on her and marry a prized white woman and make all the world jealous. Don’t you realize your parents aren’t racist they love and want the best for you. Don’t throw thousands of years of bloodline for your selfish momentary satisfaction.

Life is short OP. For 99% of guys in this life, they will never get to date a girl that hot. Yet, she wants you. Your parents don’t accept it? Tough shit to them. Go for her and have a blast.

The sounds your hearing in your nightmare are the howling screams of your ancestors going back to ancient times begging not to be forgotten, not to have all their struggle and sacrifice be destroyed for all time.

Tell your parents all the white girls are trash. Next time they say “why dont you get a white girlfriend?” say “why doesnt a white girlfriend get me?”

Your brain is not located below your belt. Marry white, make white, repay your parents investment in you.

>But there's a really hot Philippino girl who's into me.
You fucking liar. Flips are like 99% overweight shorties.

Exactly. I'm working on one like this, she's almost as autistic as I am which makes it difficult.

Your parents aren't even white so what the fuck are they smoking

Pretend she's Japanese and tell them she's honorary.

Couldn't expect anything less from an almost 3rd world tier country

>super popular on social media
Ehhhh I don't know m8 but she's probably a whore. Social media is degenerate

Hopefully she's homicidal and will get revenge on you, once your parents deny her. One less Sup Forums shitposter in the world

I wouldn't mind a half white half asian gf.

Of course she would have to be 8/10 or better in the looks field. Maybe like half Japanese or something, oh hell, I'm getting hard thinking about it

Grow up and do what you want to do, not your parents wishes.

She probably has a penis. Sorry dude, that's a guy. Can never be certain with Thai or Flips.

is she interesting at least? Does she stimulate you intellectually as well? Beautiful face and good body will eventually break down with age or children. But nothing can help if she's boring as fuck. Fuck her and move on.

>asians are the exception
latitude matters, like always

White women are WHORES. They have large protruding labia minora and majoras. They hit the wall fast at 26, and every single roastie “kissed a black guy once” aka fucked a nigger. I’ve started dating Asians. They fuck like a machine, always down for sex, and always fresh home made food... always home food in the house. No bullshit or gimmicks. Asian women are the way to go.

lol you better get ready to bring her entire family with her

This is true

She just wants your money bro, trust me. I've been out with about 80 Asians in my life. It took me this long to learn my lesson cause I'm a dumbass. They seriously only give a shit about your money. The only way you would be wise to marry her, is if you were broke and didn't have investments or property then you'd know she actually loved you for real. And then of course you'd find out that she doesn't because she'd leave you in a heartbeat. They say it's not about money, they all do. But it's a lie.

>Shes super popular on social media and has guys constantly hitting on her
Yeah... this will end well...

also

>my parents will give me a house if I marry a white girl
>tfw qt as fuck black girl wants me
The white race is doomed.

Stop being a fucking racemixer you fucking idiot be with a white girl, and if you don't I hope your parents disown you.

do what trump did

find an eastern european wife

Pic related is what your kids will look like.

The only thing worse than dating outside your race is letting your parents tell you who you can and cannot date.

This is obviously the answer for people that can't find a traditional girl where you live.

Why does her social media matter? Social media is a plague.

>tfw my girl pays for literally everything while I am "taking some time off"

dont listen to r/asianmasc OP
it doesnt matter what type of asian you write, they are all apparently the biggest gold diggers and the only conceivable mixed race relationship on Sup Forums is with fresh off the boat asians / mail order brides.... as if asians havent been breeding in white countries for decades

Pump n dump?

It you want your children to have slant eyes and flat wide noses with lactose intolerance then yes

what an epic idiot.
true

oh come on now

this took a bit of work

tell me this isnt the fucking CIA fucking with us

Hahahaha... yes a million times. I know flips they travel in packs. You gonna have five aunts granny and two brother in laws with six kids living at your place within two years.

it's good for shaming racemixers like OP

Listen to this man OP
If you have racial concerns at all enough to be on Sup Forums, you're just digging yourself a hole by getting into a relationship with her
You tell yourself that you will just "hit it and quit it" but its not that easy, especially if she is a decent person

Grow up and get a white woman.

can confirm

>Shes super popular on social media
red flag
>has guys constantly hitting on her
another red flag

post her instagram though

>A flip
Probably been said multiple times ITT but flips are fucking insane.

LOL if you marry a person on looks and not financial stability & profitability, family values, and genetic traits.

Hot women are everywhere and beauty is fading. You want a smart ambitious women with a bright professional future who is also trad that comes from parents who never divorced.

Otherwise you are settinf yourself up for anguish and destitution in 10 years.

that not a flip

pinoys are the most powerful race tho

Exactly right.
I hope OP realizes that hundreds if not thousands of dudes better looking and richer than him are hitting up her DMs on the daily. She’s getting invites to exclusive parties, yachts, private islands, and you think she’s not going to take advantage of that. Some suave pimp model player gonna bang your bitch from here to Jupiter and your gonna be home liking her pics and showing her support as she “works” her brand.

Time to drop some rihanna bombs on your parents to convert them to the way of truth.

Also if you just fucking around you are wasting your time. You should be viewing each date night as an opportunity to find the right mate. Marriage is a business and you two are cofounders. Make sure you goinf into business with the right one.

The way of the mongrel

>What do?

Since your father didn't give you the crucial survival tips you need, here goes:

Go ahead, fuck her brains out. Just make sure you don't get her pregnant, so once you do want to settle down you can do it with someone (white) who is proper waifu material.

take your cuck bullshit and choke on it

She has crazy slice your bitch nigga ass written all over her
>Chris Brown did nothing wrong

That's retarded advice though
By fucking her brains out, he leaves himself open to falling for her
Most especially if he enjoys it, and wants to do it again

> Cuck you....lol

enjoy the brief ride.

>he leaves himself open to falling for her

Then he is weak and deserves all the shit that follows.

Give a shit about your parents and listen to your heart. And get laid by a hot phillipino.

>My parents are racist and told me they won't accept a non-white girl.
How is this racist? Your parents want their grandchildren to look like them. There's nothing wrong or "racist" with wanting your bloodline to remain undiluted. Your parents probably don't hate all Asians, that would be racism.

for you m9

>image
take your reddit faggotry and choke on it

as for your argument - the post was talking about how she was going to cheat on him., cuck him. Kys

Depending on who's answering, he is already weak for wanting to fuck and date her.

>Philippino

Low tier Asians.

At least get a hot Jap or Chink if you are going to race mix.

Fuck racists

and because I'm feeling generous

White brother getting a handy under the table from the asian girl

>Shes super popular on social media

.... really? I mean, this made the cut into your 50-word summary of her? This is the best she has to offer? Wow.

>1 post by this ID
Sage
Also Asians are honorary aryans

All of the people doing everything in their ability to convince you to race-mix should show you it shouldn't happen. On the other hand, if you're too fucking retarded to see that, I don't think the white race would be losing much if you decide to throw your genes away.

How in the fuck does this even happen

Just do it, OP. Don't listen to these faggots here on this board coz they do not personally care about your happiness. You should only worry about your own self - what will make you happy in the long run. I'm 27 and married to a white man that I worship and I can feel that he loves me just as much and we intend to be together for as long as the Almighty allows us too. Good luck.

>I'm 27 and married to a white man

>put into google images to find out what the fuck is going on here
>google gives me pictures of baby vag
What the fuck.
Jews.

>riri

she looks hotter there than here

my parents are the same, wont accept anything but a white girl. they might accept a white looking sand nigger but i doubt it.

Less affected by the obesity epidemic.

Oh shit I have that air purifier

Began growing a scrotum in the womb but her DNA stopped it and went vag instead.

Americans are the biggest race mixers