Return to you Pre-Christian/Indo-European (Aryan) roots

It is my position that our people (Europeans) should largely abandon the Abrahamic religions. For those who wish to cultivate a spiritual practice, I believe and suggest that they research and choose from one of the Dharmic religions (Vedic, Sikh, Vaishnava, Shaiva, Shakta, Shrauta, Smarta, Jain, Buddhist), the Zarathustrian religion, or one of the Pagan religions (Germanic, Celtic, Greco-Roman, Baltic, Slavic, etc). The problem that I find with the later options is that through a combination of murderous Christian expansion, a lack of written language amongst some early Europeans, a strong oral tradition (as was common throughout the Indo-European cultural sphere), and the secretive nature of many religious practices (Roman Mithraic, Dionysian mysteries for example) have created a vacuum of knowledge regarding the day to day spiritual practices of those people, as well no knowledge of temple rites, Blot rites, knowledge of how to prepare and offer sacrifices, prayers, hymns, meditation techniques, etc. Most information on the practical, physical components which would have been done every day at the local temple, sacred grove, or household altar have been lost or destroyed. As such, modern revivalists will always have to fill in the gaps with their own modern interpretations. This for me is a problem as too many modern interpretations dilute the connection to the ancestors and past. On the flip side, Dharmic and Zoroastrian traditions exist today in much the same form as they existed thousands of years ago which means there is no “re-creation” and, to me at least, seems more legitimate. Thatsaid, I have a great amount of respect for my European-Pagan ancestors and for the modern Pagans who are trying to learn, explore, and revive those traditions. All of the aforementioned choices are better than the Abrahamic ones and I believe will be better for our people in the long run.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XkQfp2GmZH4&t=304s
google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjn6K7f-rrXAhUJ4SYKHaehAeEQFggzMAE&url=http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/10776023/China-on-course-to-become-worlds-most-Christian-nation-within-15-years.html&usg=AOvVaw0UNEOvgTrX2f9WbtcmcrLc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

totes mcgoats

What does Buddhism/Hinduism teach that Jesus did not?

nice Blog faggot

Hello mods, do your work and remove this blog you faggots.

Hierarchy of the realms of consciousness and existence, cyclical reincarnation, the application of cultivation, what happens when you die. Stuff like that. There's a lot of material.

test

Good post. But don't you find the ancient religions out-dated? The only thing to not evolve in 6,000 is our interpretation of God. What do I achieve by praying to a god I know doesn't really exist in the way religion's today teach they do?

Why is any of that mystical stuff important?

It doesn't if you're just a man-shaped animal searching for tasties and shinies.

I don't find them outdated, nor do I find that in my research our interpretation of god has not changed, quite the opposite. That being said, I am not advocating that ALL people should practice one of these traditions, simply that Europeans who wish to practice a religion of some sort should choose an Indo-European option rather than a Semitic one.

For some people it's not, and that's fine. but for those who wish to have a spiritual practice, I think they should choose an Indo-European option

Because the ancient religions are not pussy faggot religions that preach about love and peace and all that bullshit. Those ancient religions teach to kill evil people. Drive the muzzscum rapists out of Europe

But if I pick one of those religions and start to believe in their variant of God (or Gods) that means other religions is a lie. So why you trying to advice me 15 religions when 14 of them is cheating? I think you are filthy atheist who don't really believe in something and religion for you is like high football sport team. GOGO PAGANS yeah?

>Sikh, Jain, Buddhist)
Confirmed for no idea what the fuck you're talking about.

If you were to kill all the evil people, there would be no one left alive.

Bump

It's been evident for ages that the majority of these pagan revivalists are atheists trying to use religion as an expression of their political views.

>Hinduism
>"not pussy faggot religions that preach about love and peace and all that bullshit"
>literally a religion that encourages culture wide vegetarianism because all killing is immoral

Really getting sick of you edge-fag nihilists shitting up theology because you're butthurt over the ideas empathy of charity thanks to shitskins taking advantage.

SKELLIES ARE EBIL :O

slaughtering muslims is fine

Because that's not how Indo-European religions worked. This idea that there is one right answer and that for group A to be right group B has to be wrong comes largely out of Abrahamic traditions. I believe this mentality originated out of a "chosen people" mentality which eventually warped into a "my way or the highway" mentality. Rome, ancient Persia, ancient India, and as far as I know the ancient Celts, Germanics, Balts, Slavs, etc never really engaged in religious war, they simply didn't think of it that way. All of these civilizations and tribes could more or less coexist with one another on a religious level. There conflicts were largely resource/culture based not religious or spiritual in nature like, for example, a crusade or jihad.

"literally a religion that encourages culture wide vegetarianism because all killing is immoral" This is incorect, there is a strong warrior tradition which can be found in both the Vedic and Avestan teachings as represented by Kshatriya Dharma or, the Warrior way. Kshatriya were known to, and still do eat meat and would practice traditional forms of martial arts. Brahmanas as well as Jains and Buddhists monks were the biggest proponents for vegetarianism.

The Romans wiped out the Gaulish druids for practicing human sacrifice.
Your theories about a unique "my way or the highway" mentality found only among "Abrahamic" traditions (which are actually just another offshoot of paganism) are wrong.

Strong warrior tradition is irrelevant, it is a fact that even among Kshatriya vegetarianism is common and encouraged.

I find that hard to believe seeing as how the Romans would sacrifice animals and the like all the time. I really don't see why they would care. The reason the romans slaughtered the Druids is because they represented a cultural threat to their power hold. For the Romans, it was better to wipe out the druids which would have been high caste, nobles, scholars etc, because they would be the ones best able to incite a riot against Roman occupation.

>I find that hard to believe seeing as how the Romans would sacrifice animals and the like all the time. I really don't see why they would care.

and yet they did, and your alternative theories do not overturn their own words.

Yes, many Kshatriya do and did practice vegetarianism. However, there are many traditions among them which revolve around the sacrifice of animals, often times to Devi-Ma, as well as hunting.

Of course, but these are cultural traditions and not religious traditions. It is objective fact that Hinduism encourages non-violence and compassion as much as is practical in the world. It allows self-defense and just war of course, but at it's heart it is very much a system of religious traditions "that preach about love and peace and all that bullshit".

1 Please provide links to the information regarding Romans killing Druids because they supposedly sacrificed humans.
2 Even if the Druids did sacrifice humans (and they probably did) I see no evidence that disagrees with my previous point. The primary reason they would want to kill of the Celtic priestly class is because they held too much cultural sway over the native Gauls. There are plenty of insistences were the Romano-Gauls would worship an amalgamation of Celtic and Roman deities after they were conquered. To me, this says that the Romans did not really care about the religious practices of the Celts as much as they cared about their ability to pay taxes and be loyal to the realm. It is well known the pre-Christian Rome was a very religiously open civilization. Same for the Persians, etc.

I guess if you're a bugman it's not.

pic:related

If you feel that the Dharmic religions are too peaceful then don't practice them, as I said before there is still the option of the Zoroastrian religion, the pre-Christian European religions (or what is left of them) or you could simply be an atheist. My point was not that you should specifically practice a Dharmic religion, although I do personally feel it is a better option, but rather that Europeans in general stop practicing Abrahamic religions.

where in Buddhism or Hinduism does it say that?

>"that preach about love and peace and all that bullshit".
There's a difference between 'love and peace' and non-violence. 'Dharma' means duty, it isn't a 'love and peace' religion, its a 'do your duty' religion. If you are a warrior, fight, if you are a healer, heal, if you are a teacher, teach. Do your duty in the name of God.

Read Professor Jorjani's works. He advocates abandoning Abrahamic faiths and looking for Aryan inspiration.

This.

youtube.com/watch?v=XkQfp2GmZH4&t=304s

You're a fucking idiot, that wasn't an Abrahamic invention. Romans tried to shoehorn other religions into theirs when they could and the people in the area hadn't pissed them off, and always tried to force the imperial cult on everyone they conquered. Zoroastrians are absolutely not syncretic, and at certain points actively tried to convert people from other religions in their borders. India is an exception to the rule because the religious history of the region is a massive clusterfuck, and that syncretism spread to the east due to Buddhism focusing on things that tended to mean it had little conflict with whatever folk religions existed where it spread, and people just got used to syncretism.

>the Zoroastrian religion
Basically dead

>the pre-Christian European religions (or what is left of them)
Deader than Zoroastrianism.

>or you could simply be an atheist.
This is the point where you get told to fuck off. You're using religion to display politics, which is retarded.

>it isn't a 'love and peace' religion, its a 'do your duty' religion. If you are a warrior, fight, if you are a healer, heal, if you are a teacher, teach. Do your duty in the name of God.
So more or less the same as Christianity has generally been.

You're right though, Hinduism and Buddhism are absolutely not pacifism. The only Dharmic religion that is pacifist is Jainism.

finally someone said it

Actually; It was.

The Imperial cult at the time was far more lenient, disposing of opposing cults only when they were politically too strong.

Only when the Imperial cult became christian did the Imperial cult actively go around smashing the idols of other religious sects,

Or are you forgetting the defamation of Roman Pagan statues?

nice blog, faggot.

Lol I like how you opened your reply with "You're a fucking idiot" seems unnecessary but okay. Once again, the Romans were well known for their religious tolerance. That being said, of course they would try to subvert and/or bring other religious systems into the greater Imperial cult as this was a way of assuring loyalty and building bridges with other peoples. What the Romans DIDN'T do was raze temples, groves, etc to the ground PURELY for reasons based on religion. in other words, the Romans didn't kill off the Dacians because they wanted the Dacians to worship Mars, they didn't kill off the Celts because they wanted to bring the message of Jupiter to them. If and when the Romans did destroy places of worship (like the Second Jewish Temple) it is because those people and they're priestly class often acted as revolutionary forces against Rome. Romans would destroy places of worship not because they wanted other people to worship their gods but because they wanted to stomp out resistance. Fundamentally this goes back to a more open and tolerant religious nature which existed pre-Abrahamization. Ultimately, the Romans didn't care who you prayed to as long as you payed your taxes and didn't rebel against the Empire. As for the the Zoroastrians. The Sassanids were the first group to establish Zoroastrianism as the state religion. There is evidence to suggest that they did this largely as a reaction to Christian missionaries who were disrupting their empire. They became more strict on religion as a response to Christian fundamentalism much like how Rome did. Dr.Jorjani goes into greater detail on this specific subject and I would suggest you checking out his work.

>as I said before there is still the option of the Zoroastrian religion, the pre-Christian European religions (or what is left of them) or you could simply be an atheist.

But if I am atheist that means all religions is a lie. Did you think this is a fucking game where I must choose good deity for my paladin class? This is not what is Faith about.

Biggest example of this would be the Goddess Epona.

A purely Celtic goddess, who was wholly taken in by the Imperial cult and spread out far across the Empire, becoming one of, if not THE most worshiped fertility goddess in the Imperial cult.

>the Zoroastrian religion
"Basically dead"
Not really, no. Although it did take a massive hit as a result of a violent Abrahamic religion.

>the pre-Christian European religions (or what is left of them)
"Deader than Zoroastrianism."
True, sadely. Once again largely due to a violent Semitic religion

>or you could simply be an atheist.
"This is the point where you get told to fuck off. You're using religion to display politics, which is retarded."

Not quite sure what you mean by this. ALl I was saying was that one did not HAVE to choose to practice any religion if they didn't want to. I was simply trying to come back to my main point that Europeans should not practice Semitic, Abrahamic religions.

>it isn't a 'love and peace' religion, its a 'do your duty' religion. If you are a warrior, fight, if you are a healer, heal, if you are a teacher, teach. Do your duty in the name of God.
"So more or less the same as Christianity has generally been."
Yes, basically, but without the Semitic influence and the extreme and often violent levels of proselytization.

"You're right though, Hinduism and Buddhism are absolutely not pacifism. The only Dharmic religion that is pacifist is"
Jain's go overboard in my opinion.

Single most important thing polacks can discuss, and they're are skimping.

I got bad news for you chinas Christian belief are increasing like rabbits, meaning that the atheist nation we know and love we'll be full of super Asian Jesus lover.

google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjn6K7f-rrXAhUJ4SYKHaehAeEQFggzMAE&url=http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/10776023/China-on-course-to-become-worlds-most-Christian-nation-within-15-years.html&usg=AOvVaw0UNEOvgTrX2f9WbtcmcrLc

I'm sorry, I don't really know what your question is so I don't know how to respond. Suffice it to say that I stand by my original statement that in Indo-European traditions religion, "faith" and a spiritual practice were generally not thought of in the same way that most modern Christians, Muslims, or Jews think of it. The Indo-European religious traditions tended to be more Pantheistic, Panentheistic, as well as Polytheistic. So, in their mind, and in the mind of Dharmic practitioners today, it was not so much about which god you worshiped or whether or not my god is better than yours, it was much more about what you did and who you were as a person. That's not to say there were NO debates or religious confrontations, just not nearly on the same scale as we have seen with the Abrahamic-Semitic religious movements.

fitting pic user, quality post

haha epic bro you just destroyed paganism

why is atheism dying so fast?

amen brother

I just started reading the Mahabhrata so no spoilers plz.

Om Namah Shivaya

>you need to stop believing in jewish religion your ancestors followed for more than 1000 years.
>but this semetic religion the persians practiced and this poo religion are cool

kill your self immediately.

Also I'm really bad at following Punjabi names.
What's Bhimas relationship to Arjuna? I'm having trouble figuring that out in context.

seem legit

>Drinking cow urine is sacred
> a cow is the reincarnation of mother mary
> get lynched by a mob if accused of eating beef
> trans genders (hijiras) are gods chosen people
> you can commit rape , murder , fraud but if you take a dip in Ganga river you will go directly to heaven
> if a husband dies then the women Is burnt alive along with the husband body(sati)

> trans genders (hijiras) are gods chosen people
then pol will consider it degenerate

Race doesn't matter in christianity as long as they get more believers.

I can see that you are a muslim.

but are they true?

>having such an identity crisis you convert to nordic paganism and use meme flags on Sup Forums to shill against christianity with poorly thought out strawmen

You're worshipping fallen angels.

A lot of bullshit metaphysics

there is no afterlife.

>amerimutt
>identity
pick one you filthy mongrel

Buddhism teaches practical methods for salvation qua the end of existential lack in this very life. This is completely absent in the ramblings of Jesus.

>literally a religion that encourages culture wide vegetarianism because all killing is immoral

>implying that hitler himself wasn't a moral vegetarian and was planning on implementing national vegetarianism after the war was won

Glad you didn't mention Buddhism there, European scholars were quite shocked when the first Tibetan Buddhists came to Europe and grilled out with chicken that they slaughtered themselves.

Apart from that I am Christian, Europeans are not our people. You are American and no matter how desperate you are to have a culture on your own, it is not any combined European culture.
You. Are. Not. European. At best, you're the retarde little grandson of European culture - hence, your desire to hijack it for your own shit.

your*

To build temples dedicated to rats, and to eat food with rat crap in it