How the fuck do women rationalize statements like these? Women's rights were a fucking mistake

How the fuck do women rationalize statements like these? Women's rights were a fucking mistake

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/uTiIE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>woman
>rationalize

oh dear

>72K likes

please tell me you doctored that. please.

That's an emotional statement not a rational one.

I've raped a woman and I guarantee I speak out more against rape than any retard feminist. Not proud, but it's true.

75% of women are crazy. Why are women so damn trendy?

That's a woman? What are the chances that hair isn't even her own?

Funny how they tried to get the whites to start ir and then the blacks and the the right and then the left and now they have gone right back to the start to the feminists and rape culture.

How long is it going to take for eveeyone to see they are just being fucked with?

your all rapist. it just gets funnier and funnier.

Shes a nigger. Being rational isnt her thing. And shes a woman. Thats double irrational.

STFU Shitlord!

I don't rape women. I have very little interest in them generally speaking. When I do have interest, I believe in consent. But, when some dumb bitch says I contribute to rape culture without even knowing me, then she deserves to be beaten and raped by an orangutan.

/thread

Lately I've been having fantasies about raping feminists

You will survive day of the rake, leaf.

Women's rights is the one thing the ragheads get right

>women
>rational
Uh, I have some news for you..

How are you guys this dense? You can't be sympathetic? She's saying you promote rape culture, not that you promote rape.

If there's one thing I don't like, it's a liar. So I'm gonna go make an honest woman out of her.

Bitch wash my draws.

>you may not have raped anyone, but you have a penis so that's half a rape
Women actually think they are saying something profound and wise.

Ok Satan.

they don't know of any real consequence, it's quite simple really.

Most women are straight up bitches so I don't end up interacting with them for very long. I'm sure that's my fault somehow whether right or wrong desu senpai baka.

women were a mistake

Why is that?

Women
>all want to fuck the same few guys
>complain when the guys they aren't interested in want them
>complain when the guys they are interested in don't want them
>rape culture is simultaneously both being rejected by alphas and being pursued by betas

Just because I dress like a whore and act like one, doesn't mean I am one.

I only willingly interact with women I would fuck.

>Please re-evaluate how you interact with women on a daily basis.
>implying I interact with women

Litetally the only difference between sexual harassment and a cute come on is if the woman likes you or not.

maybe people would be inclined to even begin to pontificate that shit, if the nigger was a human / female

>tfw women contribute to rape culture by wearing makeup

Edit: checked!!!

>this guy thinks you have to play in the nfl to contribute to nfl culture
are you retarded?

Women were fine before Jews.
Jews are the mistake. Since the time of the fucking Bible, it was always Jews.

this

Shes an islamocommunist woke person of color and she is coming for your shiiieeet white boy. Start the war for her.

translation: some ugly guy that wasn't a 10/10 Chad hit on me. REEEE, WHY ARE ALL MEN RAPISTS?

>Women were fine before Jews
No they were not, they're biologically designed to shit test, the constant desire to "trade up" and generally being back stabbing. The only thing that kept them in line were serious social and legal consequences and even then the law wasn't always enough to contain it.

you men are all rapist.
my paypal leiahlion

hey i'm not feminist but contribute to feminist culture. so i'm basically your leader.
my pay pal bigdantheman

Eh just let them continue until they destroy the left and permanently mark Hollywood as rapists.

here is my little collection, enjoy niggers

imgur.com/a/uTiIE

(Translation): The male mind is inferior to the female mind and always must be reminded that it is an evil waiting to be release. Obey women, we think for you.

Nice

Person of Wokeness

You're both correct. Women need to be and used to be contained but it was the Jews who altered the legal system to unleash the feminist kraken.

>women
>rational

Some women think that because they haven't slept with a man, that means they don't contribute to whore culture. Wrong. Please reevaluate how you interact with a man on a daily basis.

Please someone retweet her...

Some mixed people deny they are white. Even though they have never owned slaves half their ancestors have. Wrong. Please check your white privelage and how you interact with actual blacks and provide reparations accordingly.

Sargon of cukkad got one thing right.
Telling them "I wouldn't even rape you"
Gets em going like no end

>Pls walk on eggshells around every fucking women you encounter please
>Wtf why are less men talking to me

What an offensive postulation, very rude.

Women contribute to rape culture by letting in sandniggers.

it's all a power play. the only "men" that take statements like these seriously don't wear the pants in the relationship. these are the ramblings of sexually frustrated women that don't have a Chad to fuck their pussies the right way.

Exactly. Anytime I go out be it a concert, social event, club, or country club I always police what I say around them. I don’t give them a single chance to mix my words. I just smile use my wit and charm and walk the fuck away. Love the look on their faces as the “ I got rejected again washes over them”

How do you not understand what she's saying brainlet?

Oh lmao this is an incel thread.

The fact that you think you need to be tactical to avoid being a creepy asshole is amazing.

"my wit and charm" lmao okeydokey fedora lord

>Implying I interact with women on a daily basis.

it pains me they cannot see the irony in this

Get these whores in the kitchen now! They don't need a phone or internet. We need to start beating these pieces of shit again.

Do they hand out those little blue checks to anyone these days?

I remember the first time i raped. it was when i came out me mum's vagene.I made it as difficult as possible for them to get me out. I clung to the vageenal walls and punched me mums clit on the way out. ever since then ive been raping non-stop. I raped the lady nurse that held me as an infant as i gloriously flashed me naked bum on her face. Twas pure ecstasy.
How do i stop raping bros? its encoded in my man dee-NN-Ayyy .

I'm guilty of this. I made my wife breakfast in bed this morning. I guess I shouldn't have said rapey rapey eggs and bakey. Then, when the girl at Publix took the groceries to my car (no tips accepted might I add) I said rape you very much. Tomorrow I'm going to change. The secretary at my office always says good morning and I've always responded, rape to you. But tomorrow, I'll just say thanks.

If you're not lynching shitskins you're contributing to rape culture.

>all these current witch hunts against Hollywood celebrities and big name people
>when the only thing they have is 5 or so women claiming it happened
>celebrities are now forced to put out "it probably did happen, I'm sorry" statements or else be thrown under the "rapist who gets away with it and doesn't ever have to acknowledge it" bus

So Sup Forums, what is preventing us from organizing, getting about 10-15 women or men who are willing to claim to be trans/gay/etc. to start saying "____ raped me 10 years ago"

Like any person.

You must be completely naive if you don’t think watching what you say iaround woman won’t come back to bite you. I’m about to fire one of my engineers becuase he decided to take a five dollar bill out of his wallet and hand it over to the lead lab tech becuase she was removing her sweater to put on her lab coat. It was so fucking cringe and in his head he thought what’s the big deal it’s just a joke. Now his 47 year old ass with two kids is about to be out of work.

Even better being an naval officer aboard an aircraft carrier we had to interact with woman every single day in tight quarters for months at a time. Anytime one would enter the space we shut that shit down. It instantly became pc. You know how many careers I’ve seen ruined becuase of a dudes mouth or a pissed off woman.

she's kind of right though

>rape culture is a dog whistle for the extermination of white males. You fucking leaf POS.

nice greentext skills dude
go back to facebook

>leaf
Why thank you.

>says there's a culture based on rape, there isn't but lets play with this and see where it goes
>says that not raping contributes to this culture
>so logically that statement is fairly akin to: ~A=A
>this person wants me to evaluate where I stand when they obviously hasn't taken the minimal effort to look at what they're saying before they say it

wow another epic meme! fucking mongrel memelords, ruining this site 1 post at a time

Brock is that you?

>be mutt
>get told to fuck off everyday by men you try and brainwash
>don’t listen

So many women are just a collection of boring shit hanging off a vagina

> please more rage tears to feed my black heart.

i went from holding doors for women, to not holding doors for them, to letting the doors close in their face, to speeding up the closing process so it hurts them

I hope someone rapes her asshole

Someone should have tweeted this to her.

As long as you have the "correct" opinions they do, pic related.

There's no irony here. Women have no concept of this because if they have any inconvenience whatsoever, bitching about it until someone who wants to fuck them fixes it is their only instinct. Waiting for a bus is identical to starving to death to them.

OMFG do you ever read your own posts. Holy shit. So I guess we can blame a woman's genetic propensity for promiscuity and neurosis on the Jews. Alert the Chinese and the Finns and the Inuit. I am sure they will be fascinated to read this.

Why do we have to tolerate such shit?

you first you fickin nigger

If they believe the 1 in 4 college students will get raped, why would you possibly want to go to college?

So it doesn't matter what I do. How stupid of me to not have raped women then, because it would literally have made no difference.

Sounds like they want rapists. I mean you're already accused of something why not do it?

NSA Disclaimer: Everything on this board is satire. Only a fool would take it as fast.

How the fuck do you overgeneralize like you do? Oh wait, that’s because you don’t go outside.

I dont interact with women.

>telling the vast majority of men to re-evaluate how they talk to women, but not in a specific way, just to impact "rape culture"

thanks for reiterating basic human morals you smug cunt who's uncriticizable because you happen to be both black and a woman
importing Africans into your country is such a colossal mistake it's absurd

its funny how most of the times the women who are feminsts and yell out against rape and sexism are the fat and/or ugly ones which nobody would want to rape anyways
by the way mostly these are the rapefugees welcome activists at the same time lol