Mueller's Investigation

Can we stop with the black dick posts, and Lauren Southern posts, and shareblue shills and do an exercise everyone can participate in?

Can anyone, including black dick posters, shareblue, nazis, trump supporters, leafs, poo in loo, muslims, can ANYONE provide me a source from the FBI on the subject Mueller is investigating. Real sources, not CNN quoting anonymous sources, not any of that shit. First hand, raw sources stating what Mueller is investigating.

If nobody has any of this, it's pretty safe to say nobody has any idea what Mueller is doing, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

justice.gov/sco
justice.gov/opa/press-release/file/967231/download
justice.gov/opa/pr/appointment-special-counsel
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-resolution/606/text?q={"search":["special counsel"]}&r=1
nationalreview.com/article/453659/mueller-paul-manafort-investigation-hardball-tactics
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We do know what he's doing. He's redeeming himself by draining the swamp. We've known for months now.

We know WHAT he ought to be doing. What he actually is doing is different though since Mcfaggot got rammed for money shit and Pedosta is in the crossfire

I can probably agree with this too, but I want some more information. Like some stuff to ponder. What exactly was told to Congress about Mueller's appointment? Ya know? What exactly did Congress sign off on? Did they at all? Was the DOJ the only ones who signed off on this?

What do you think he is actually doing and what ought he be doing?

Read this to understand what 777D chess really means

Oh, hey I posted that! kek

That's a nice post. You mind if I take the pic?

I understand the 7D chess theory, I'm just looking for more evidence of it. Outside of anonymous leaks to the press, is there really NO EVIDENCE at all Mueller is investigating Russia?

>newfag
You do realize that you can click a download button and nobody can stop you right? Dont need to ask permission top kek.

The anonymous leaks to the press have been false info from deep state shills. No leaks from Muellers investigation have come out. Thats why the deep state got complacent on Mueller. They actually believed he was taking Trump down.

justice.gov/sco

Yes you fucking dipshhit.You see the image I'm using? Took that off a board. I just like asking for permission. After all, if the ideas came from him I wanted to make sure it was ok to take.

And the DOJ appointed Mueller, but Congress asked for the Special Prosecutor? What exactly was Congress told was happening with Mueller? I'm trying to see the larger pic.

For starters, this was never a criminal investigation. This was and IS a counter intelligence investigation.

>newfag
Calls me a newfag while using green-text while not quoting anyone. Reddit is to the left.

Congress asked for a special prosecutor thinking that Trump would FIRE MUELLER which could be the catalyst for impeachment. Thats why the media was always baiting trump like would this be a red line with mueller. THey wanted him to fire mueller so the ycould impeach him.

You asked permission to download a fucking picture. Kill yourself mongoloid.

Anything else would require a separate prosecutor (example, uranium one).

So far the only people who are going to be BTFO'ed are people in Trump's staff or anyone who tried to affect his campaign.

Sorry user, there won't be any SURPRISE! HILLARY IS GOING TO JAIL moment anytime soon.

Only if you do it first.

It's all about C.
C is for Calm Before the Storm.

Wrong. Mueller has been investigating everything. Theres literally 300+ sealed indictments across the country from Muellers investigation.

Shut the fuck up shill. Enough with your Q user bullshit.

Can't wait til this little fuck is added to this page. Thx user

Why do you listen to larping anons instead of reading the fucking docs?

The facts point to this being a legitimate political with hunt. Circumstances lend themselves to 77d chess. Idk what the he'll is going on but after reading the piece in National Review, I was so angry I started yelling at my girlfriend.

Oh shit Mueller didn't even come from an act of Congress? holy shit how can these liberals be so stupid to assume Trump has appointed someone to bring him down?!?!

anyone who thinks mueller is on our side is literally retarded. his staff is literally 100% clinton donors.

our only hope is paul ryan/rod rosenstein/mitch McConnell not giving a fuck and not bringing impeachment to the floor when whatever bogus ass financial crime trump committed 20 years ago mueller uncovers comes out.

which they shouldn't, the perjury case against bill clinton was open and shut but they were like 15 senate votes short of giving him the boot.

i think we're good, but mueller is 100% not on trumps team

>AND RELATED MATTERS

What did they mean by this

I guess they didn't learn after believing their own bullshit polls.

God bless you user. I hope this is the case and all the indictments blow the MSM to a million pieces.

Mueller has expanded the investigation to include everything form JFK to today.

If Republican senators as asking for another prosecutor to look into Uranium One, then I wouldn't get my hopes up. In other words, it wouldn't be requested if it were not necessary.

>>newfag

Money Laundering at Trump properties

Congress doesn't know SHIT about what Mueller is investigating. Not shit.

Do any of you retards remember this from the 15th of June?

This was A GIANT FUCKING HINT that Mueller was /ourguy/

You still haven't provided evidence for any of your 11 posts.

(i) any links and/or coordination bet ween the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump; and

(ii) any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation; and

(iii) any other matters within the scope of 28 C.F.R. § 600.4(a).

C.F.R. § 600.4(a) seems like a list of facts given to the special prosecutor by attorney general at the start of the investigation...hmmm

(i) any links and/or coordination bet ween the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump; and

(ii) any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation; and

(iii) any other matters within the scope of 28 C.F.R. § 600.4(a).

>any other matters within the scope of 28 C.F.R.

Do you know what that means?

Posts like this make me think the "our guy" meme is the disinfo. Too much certainty behind some of the posts.

Special prosecutor investigations always expand their scope. Multiple times even.

Yeah, it reaks of partisan hackery.
Time will tell.

The Podesta Group imploded after it became the central focus of Mueller's investigation.

That's no larp.

Is it retarded to make assumptions based on facts? You seem sure based solely on wishful thinking

An example of how the investigation could be expanded is,

discover natalia veselnitskaya was sent by fusion gps
discover fusion works for dnc
discover dnc wholy run by clinton campaign
clinton money illegally received
from who
find out info about that source
etc, etc

that's a good scenario for people who think the Mueller investigation will get a lot done.

>Do you know what that means?

Fucking anything.

What does this mean:

>or any other matters within the scope of 28 C.F.R. § 600.4(a)

>28 C.F.R. § 600.4(a)
600.4 Jurisdiction.
(a)Original jurisdiction. The jurisdiction of a Special Counsel shall be established by the Attorney General. The Special Counsel will be provided with a specific factual statement of the matter to be investigated. The jurisdiction of a Special Counsel shall also include the authority to investigate and prosecute federal crimes committed in the course of, and with intent to interfere with, the Special Counsel's investigation, such as perjury, obstruction of justice, destruction of evidence, and intimidation of witnesses; and to conduct appeals arising out of the matter being investigated and/or prosecuted.

(b)Additional jurisdiction. If in the course of his or her investigation the Special Counsel concludes that additional jurisdiction beyond that specified in his or her original jurisdiction is necessary in order to fully investigate and resolve the matters assigned, or to investigate new matters that come to light in the course of his or her investigation, he or she shall consult with the Attorney General, who will determine whether to include the additional matters within the Special Counsel's jurisdiction or assign them elsewhere.

(c)Civil and administrative jurisdiction. If in the course of his or her investigation the Special Counsel determines that administrative remedies, civil sanctions or other governmental action outside the criminal justice system might be appropriate, he or she shall consult with the Attorney General with respect to the appropriate component to take any necessary action. A Special Counsel shall not have civil or administrative authority unless specifically granted such jurisdiction by the Attorney General.

Holy shit the 77D chess theory has some real meat behind it. Especially with the Podesta Group being indicted.

When do other indictments come out?

The investigators are woven from the same cloth that sat and watched one of the most corrupt administrations sweep dozens of cabinet level scandals under the rug.

Yeah I got that far. What is the "original jurisdiction" though

> The Special Counsel will be provided with a specific factual statement of the matter to be investigated.

Is this something other than the judicial watch document or is this something else?

Russia hacking ---- Russia Dossier ------ Seth Rich ---- Uranium One ---- and on and on and on

The only problem with your reasoning here is why would Trump appoint him to be special prosecutor if that were all there was to Mueller?

You investigate and find out that Russia didn't hack the election. Then you need to figure out how they were leaked. Then you need to figure out who kileld the leaker. Then you need to figure out who did collude with Russia. Then you find out it was Obama and Hillary.

it's circular. It's referencing the doc where that is written; the very one that is telling him to investigate Russia and Trump campaign. :)

Has there been a podesta indictment?

What piece was that?

Not yet but the Podesta group practically disintegrated as soon as the investigation started touching it. Tony Podesta resigned and his successor left a week later. Fusion GPS is also getting close to the chopping block.

He didn't appoint him. (((Rosenstein))) did.

Here's the original order:

I found this page (which links to the one I've included above) by searching, "Special counsel", into the DOJ's site:

justice.gov/opa/pr/appointment-special-counsel

Additionally, here's an interesting bill I found by searching the same terms into the congress,gov site:

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-resolution/606/text?q={"search":["special counsel"]}&r=1

I agree and want to believe all the little details add up to a Dem. bloodbath. However, we don't know why trump appointed him. We don't know what info trump was bring fed. I want it to be true. I'm just wary of the extreme confidence I see in many posts.

nationalreview.com/article/453659/mueller-paul-manafort-investigation-hardball-tactics

completely delusional. this is CIA disinfo. there is no reason to have any faith in any government employee, and they know this. Mueller is garbage. He has proven himself to be garbage at every opportunity for twenty years.

You know whose delusional? You are. You're delusional for thinking that shilling on this website will alter the inevitable outcome at the end of all of this. You're wasting your time.

Yes, its hard to get past the facts about Mueller

We've known from the start when they announced the probe. And we can tell it's still the direction he's going in because he keeps obtaining new information about Russian or other foreign interference and offers of assistance to campaign, which means that he is still having his team focus on that during the interviews/questioning.

bump

Bump

So if all this is actually true and Trump indicts the entire swamp after investigating them right under their noses, can we bring back Ruse Cruise memes? I miss those.

There is nothing to do but wait and, while we're waiting, spread any solid information we find. Shit will hit the fan eventually. We have no say in who the fan is pointing at when it does.

such a sweetheart

The truth, it set Mueller free user. It calls now for Hillary.

Manfort, Gates, and Flynn are all being pursued on trumped up charges that are unrelated to the campaign and will likely not stand up to judicial scrutiny. Papadopolous was the only real catch, and despite the fact that he's supposedly been wearing a wire for the last few months, the lack of additional indictments seem to suggest that Mueller's fishing trip didn't go as well as he would have liked.

I'm sure he's ran across quite a bit of corruption though. Podesta group conveniently shutting down is a sign that the investigation isn't going to be one sided.

I know what Mueller is doing, but I'll never tell.

Here ya go cowboy;)

Ravioli,Ravioli...

>Can we stop with the black dick posts, and Lauren Southern posts, and shareblue shills and do an exercise everyone can participate in?
Honestly, maybe if we post enough massive black dicks then the world will be saved. Do you have some massive black dicks to post, OP?

Wave bye bye to Obamas'
Legacy-oli

Pic related : Cote

There's already enough in your browser history don't you think little man?

And now this is a LARP thread??

i've been wondering about this subject as well.. I was questioned by Mueller but still have no idea where he is going with his investigation.

here's my sigpic for anyone who remembers some of my threads

He just did, you now

It's a Pay for Play thread,girlfriend...
>grab your purse

yer doin me a bamboozle

Post something you tripfagging twat

That doesn't really prove any illegal activity. Red meat to the autists?

I'm not using a tripcode, and I'm not here to spam.. just thought I'd participate in the discussion but the thread seems dead

Jesus fucking Christ
>autismos can't into Obama admin /pay for play
>Obama passes laws reclaiming massive amounts of BLM Land
>Obama passes laws allowing sale of uranium to Russia
>Shillary/Bill & every other Tier 1 donor starts a related company to facilitate the business
(Fusion GPS ,uranium1,Podesta group and many others)
>do 5 min of fucking googling

We all know this. Everyone does. No one will get prosecuted for any of it unless you have a smoking gun. Good fuckin job Sherlock.

Hence the ORIGINAL IMAGE,Watson.
>Montgomery turned in all the smoking guns in 2015.
EVERYONE knew that already tho...