WHY DOESN'T Sup Forums SPAM YT VID COMMENTS?

Why does Sup Forums not spam YT comments of YT channels with large amount of followers like PJW, Sargon etc about da joos? Why do you just bitch and whine here but not do anything about it? You are literally nigger tier faggots and deserve to be treated like goyim you are pretty useless. Earn the respect of Black Sun show us what you can do, impress us.

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/chart/top?ref_=ft_250
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Have you ever visited YouTube comments sections? It’s basically Sup Forums or at least Sup Forums-lite

Fuck off Bodhi.

Are we really going to have to make "Not your personal army" a part of our vernacular?

something something personal army

lol why not organize it?
Not Bodhi kike
We aren't asking to be our army, we trying to show you how to act in your own interest to achieve your goals, are you really this dumb or just pretending to be retarded?

They do. The problem is that Sup Forums regulars will recognize a meme or joke, while an unassuming normie linked there by a friend or family member will see incomprehensible "right-wing nonsense" in their view.

>Fuck you don't try and get us to do things to save our own lives, families and nations, we aren't your army REEEEEEEEEEEE

Holy shit you people are idiots leave this thread now

Okay, just making sure. Bodhi started making threads with this picture pretending to be a Black Sun member now. His first LARP didn't work out so well I guess.

Bodhi is part of Black Sun, he found us and we are finding you, he does excellent work, he found the arncaum, what do you do for the cause?

No. He isn't AND YOU ARE BODHI. FUCK YOU

fag

He stone cold weirdo fuck off before you get yourself in trouble

DIYS faggot

Get myself into trouble? You're a fucking loser.

We are always watching you

man the imdb top 250 list is full of crap films
which films would pol throw out?

imdb.com/chart/top?ref_=ft_250

Blow me faggot.

DOTR you get it with the Jews bud

You're like 19 years old faggot. Stop LARPing.

>seeing the comments at all
>he didn't use adblock and greasemonkey to get rid of the layout cancer on youtube years ago

this. Sup Forums spends a lot of time on youtube and any sjw type videos are heavily downvoted and commented by Sup Forumsacks. It is a standing online army. I think Sup Forums also skewed all the online polls for Hillary Clinton and she ended up not going to key states where she could've won. Sup Forums is a force to reckon with.

I use ad blocker, why would I want to get rid of the comments, when I am talking about using them to wake people up and turn them our cause? I don't think you thought this through brainlet.

precisely which is why harnessing this force is a powerful tool that is not being utilized, why?

I had the same attitude when I was new. Raids aren't allowed to be organized on cuck/pol/ and the energy level here isn't high enough to begin with. It sucks but that's the answer.

fpbp

so are you saying you all are worthless here we shouldn't waste our time?

It used to be. Hilary got us back by sending millions of pledes here.

Gets to the point where their cancer can get worse, especially normie-tier edgelording on "popular politics" videos.

how do you mean?

Spend like 5 minutes in any Youtube LIve and you'll see inordinate amount of Sup Forumstards.

It honestly made me realize how normie 90% of this place really is.

I do occasionally visit them I agree there are very few people here that are really red pilled probably .001%. What do you know of Aryan history and what WWII was really about?

i've never been on youtube the post

all you complainers need to bugger off

the videos are very interesting and make more sense to me than anything else this "reality" has presented

need some new material suggestions please, i've stumbled across the three authors piece but haven't quite finished it

What videos?

i'm 99% sure I'm shadow banned on jewtube for unpopular opinions.

you tell me... how magnets work dude??

the guy that came here before put out some youtube links

What is your user name and video you have commented on I will check
Oh ok sorry yes

So what do you think are you freeing yourself from the matrix?

not very difficult maybe, i've read a number of texts beforehand and hardly believed what is presented

jesus stories are too literary

I'm a mutt so i don't dwell on that stuff personally, but i'm all for racial self determination and such, anti-racist IS a code-word for anti-white. Jews are a scourge.

Yes it is disturbing to learn the truth at first
We are all mutts this is important to know however, it concerns us all not just "pure" Aryans

got any suggestions for material after the tri guy?

I would start with the playlists then just watch them in the order they were uploaded in, it helps to connect the dots easier if you learn things in the correct order

yea i'll keep watching, but looking at information elsewhere simultaneously

the psychology talked about in kyb was interesting to me

>but looking at information elsewhere simultaneously

Excellent do your own homework don't trust "anyone", cross check and verify everything. Sorry what is kyb?

some book with three user authors i came across

oh yes I know what you are referring to, that is advanced material

Are you familiar with the Dhammapada?

Guys, but especialy fellows pedes and mutts.
Please don't leak Sup Forums culture outside of the boars.
How many times have I seen niggers try to greentext shit or use memes that have no room outside of here since they have not yet been weaponized.

Please handle yourselves.

leave Jew

yes, i absolutely love my find and it resonates so well with me =)

sounds familiar, but I will look into it. anything else you can suggest?

i've got peter brook's mahabharata queued up for later when i don't want to be as active

Yes we have much much more, watch the videos first however, then ask us xD

you want a message on the bodhi channel?

You can try the Bhagavad Gita, the Hindus are good record keepers

I think the energy is high enough for polls about jewish holocaust and when it comes to "who is the best president" polls. It also has plenty of energy for all the HWNDU and now the recent Its Okay To Be White.

yes leave comments or messages we will respond

You have any ideas how to direct this energy to more productive endeavors?

great thanks