When Trump was told what he said, Trump said “Oh, he did? Well, that’s not nice...

>When Trump was told what he said, Trump said “Oh, he did? Well, that’s not nice,” he told CBS News’ chief White House correspondent Major Garrett. “He has to be very careful.”
When pressed on why, Trump tacked on: “He’ll find out.”

Source: variety.com/2016/tv/news/louis-c-k-donald-trump-insane-bigot-dangerous-1201723679/

So the curse is a real thing? Or is it a pure coincidence that this guy is suddenly faces rape charges?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uuoRRDtdHbY
youtube.com/watch?v=NnRVAzFa6Og
thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/359933-podestas-lobbying-firm-may-close-by-end-of-year-report
youtube.com/watch?v=SiH5oO4up1Q
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_tie
youtu.be/GMBqDN7-QLg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Payback is a bitch, literally.

Trump is either the luckiest sob on earth, or he really is one step ahead. That said, I'm still waiting to see how this Mueller shit pans out.

>He’ll find out.

Time travelling 4D chess

Its pretty petty no?

There is literally nothing wrong with asking a female friend if you can masturbate in front of her.

>most powerful man in the world
>not able to take on some washed up cocaine addicted trash in Hollywood

pick one

T R U M P C U R S E

youtube.com/watch?v=uuoRRDtdHbY

He's an agressive checkers player matched with uncanny ability for showmanship and salesmanship. That's why he's like a force who just demolishes everything in his wake.

Somebody's got to have a list of everyone who's succumbed to the Trump curse.

WHat is this from?
What was the joke

Best times.

>he'll find out
2spooky4me

Sounds like he really knows some shit

basically he was putting on a lighthearted roast at a dinner event which turned into mercilessly poking fun at H-dawg's crimes. atmosphere was tense and super awkward, but he didn't let it phase him.

You are so new to this. Why do you think Hollywood is going through those numerous sex scandals ? A U.S. President has Intel beyond imagination. Trump is destroying atm and soon you will see all those celebs so scared that they will be praising Trump

forgot about this, it's so god damn beautiful

youtube.com/watch?v=NnRVAzFa6Og

the day i fell in love with the grand commander

Yeah anyone who survives the coming storm will be for Trump eventually.

That quote is about McCain

So when will it be faggot De Nigros turn?

i think it has gotten too big to remain readable/postable

That nigger breeding cuck already is broke with ugly kids. He lost bigly.

Trump's team has ring -3 root access to all computers on the planet through the Intel ME controller chip RCE exploit.
They see everything.
EVERYTHING.

We need some sort of wiki.

>all computers
>intel ME controller
That was introduced ~2008. Also, plenty of people make processors outside of intel. See lemote, raspberry pi foundation, samsung, apple, mediatek, rockchip, et cetera.
git gud

top form trump

Trump never forgets, and he never forgives.

he said *corruption*

I think Trump is the one thing keeping me from becoming an alcoholic again.

Louie is a huge fag

related

>smiles, laughter
"hillary is so -
>still smiling
"c o r r u p t"
>banter stops
"She got kicked off the watergate commission"

fucking lmao

So?

>variety.com/2016/tv/news/louis-c-k-donald-trump-insane-bigot-dangerous-1201723679/
Where is the statement from TRump -- I don't see it there?
>is there a source or did you make it up?

At this point, you REALLY have to ask? The Son Of Man has returned.

who is this guy anyway?

Hillary is so corrupt.
She was kicked out of the watergate investigation.
For being unethical.

Essentially what happened is he took some jokes that, when read, sound pretty innocuous (which was the theme for the night, setting aside politics for charity or some such). Then spoke the jokes with a pacing that essentially made every single corrupt motherfucker in the room sweat bullets.
It really was pretty amazing.

They truly tasted death. They thought he was stuck in the room with them, but they were stuck in the room with him.

Says the user who has literally NO friends

ctr+f nigger

heh....fuck yeah, based billionaire going after all the smug pedos and sexual degenerates he came to know over the years.

damn if only we saw the signs coming
if only some people stood up and said the loss of moral character and public discourse is corroding

Oh but who could have predicted this!
no one
no one at all!

Oh, the curse is real, all right.

>Pardon me madam. I've noticed you sitting there and I have but a small favor to ask. I certainly hate to imposition you but what I want will take scant time or effort upon your part. Would you be terribly offended if I were to pull out my penis and being masturbating in front of you. Why, I'm sure it won't take up much of your time. Why, why thank you. I certainly appreciate your graciousness and I'll try not to soil you with my seed upon release. ***zip***

Or maybe there really is something to the idea that the ones who cry bigot the loudest are actually the most bigoted people. CK is a sick fuck and projected his perverted desires onto Trump.

Trump curse isn't so much real as it's Trump paying attention to those who dogpiled him and digging up their own skeletons and exposing it to the world for a taste of their own medicine.

>I'm still waiting to see how this Mueller shit pans out.
Calling it now, he'll make an actual breakthrough in 9 years, and it'll be buried by indifference because the media narrative has changed by then.

Trump has been in bed with Hollywood for years

Plus he doesn't drink
The man knows more than you can ever imagine

Rumor is he prevented women from leaving.

Dont anticipate that it will negatively affect Trump. Quite the opposite.

thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/359933-podestas-lobbying-firm-may-close-by-end-of-year-report

>So the curse is a real thing?
Is curse Russian for Putin?

>over a year later
>suddenly
hmm

We need to just shower your country with burning gas

Sounds like Trump knew about CK's pervy behavior, he was and still is? in the entertainment industry after all
Yea but it can be socially looked down upon in some circles id imagine in Hollywood its was all pretty normal but with the victim trend they're flipping the script and now its "bad"
one of the best moments in recent history
laughing so hard crying right now, how can you not love this man.
the madman never stops, just shits in ppl's faces and smugly walks away, no wonder he was so belovied until he ran as a (R)

>if a women feels weird she was violently raped
>Unless it's a left wing cuck who did it.

Honestly I wouldn't give a fuck if these people were tied up in a basement, but the left has made their bed.

Roy Moore will still win because his base isn't rabid feminists

Dear god.

Trump is leaking all the pedo shit on his hollywood enemies!!

Roy Moore had sexual relations with a child. That is far away from masturbating in front of adult women, in private, after asking.

>nervous look of the guy next to him

>white bowties

What kind of zionist symbolism is this?

A web panorama made up of smaller tiles like Google Maps

trump has the memory of an elephant

he forgives. as long as they stop fucking with him. Ted Cruz and Lubio for example.

Can't you guys just, you know, make us great again?

or he has access to the CIA and FBI now.

>So the curse is a real thing?
Yes

youtube.com/watch?v=SiH5oO4up1Q

What fucking rape charges is he charged with, you mongoloid?

Does Sup Forums have any advice on public speaking? How do you captivate a room and sway the masses?

I just gave a speech at a school function - it was fine, but a bit rigid and plain. How do you become a better orator? Is experience the only path to success?

speak to the audience, not just in front of them.

Really it's just that leftists tend to be fucking insane and have a lot of issues that are bound to come out eventually. These are people who make up morals just to deflect from their pedophilia or whatever crazy shit is going on with them.

Two sentences, hand gesture
>Belive me!
Three sentences, hand gesture
>It's true!
Two sentences, hand gesture
>Big league!

B R A V E
R
A
V
E

Know what pisses me off the most? This guy says all the women consented and then turns around like a bitch and says consent isn't enough. He is a pawn in an attack on heterosexuality. It's almost as of the only people who are safe are those who don't have sex outside of marriage.

Make contrived speeches to yourself in a car or somewhere you're alone
Talk to yourself as much as possible. Monologue. Make shit up.
Eventually your writing will improve

This is some top notch Trumpkino, forgot how much it goes downhill in the best way possible.

Is Trump a descendant of Kek?

Praise be

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_tie

Howard Stern and Adam Sandler are next. I guarantee it.

Screencap this.

You mean his first stop, officially?
youtu.be/GMBqDN7-QLg

Talk to your audience as if they were children, but do so in a stern manner, and also as if you were trying to sell them something.

Everyone has given you pretty subpar adivce.
What you really need to do is do some gangsta shit, and cheat death a couple of times then you will have the swagger you need to be charming as fuck.
Too many people talk and cant walk, walk first and the former will be imprinted on you.

Freaky I was just thinking about Stern, but aren't they both supporters? I thought that he may have gotten dirt on Louis via Stern.

Greatest speech ever. It was funny seeing the left try to spin it like Hillary somehow wasn't completely brutally destroyed.

Louis C.K the guy who openly jacked off in front of multiple women?

yea that guy sound legit and trustworthy

Trump is Kek incarnate

>Louis Cucked Kike is a sexual degenerate in femist clothing.
Classic loud male feminst.

I'm guessing multiple rape accusations for Affleck. All that virtue signalling was covering something up.

>Louis Cucked Kiked is a sexual degenerate in femist clothing.
Classic loud male feminst.

SAD!!

Nah they are saving it for a month before the 2018 election

>it’s all Russian bots! It was the Russian bots wot did it!
Fucking hell the left are legitimately schizophrenic

Either fake or he's deleted it.

Look at all those perturbed Jewfaces

Ohh - Baby's Bots are angry.

Stern probably dished on Takei. Think about it.

>Faces rape charges

The fact louis cuck asked for permission to masterbate, while Trump boasted he grabs pussy is halirous to me