Should people 75 and older be allowed to vote?

yes my grandmother voted for trump.She's 90.

Yep.

should babies be allowed to vote

Well they can't so...

Voting is a universal right as long as you're a man and can pay the poll tax. (Seriously tho, think about how many problems get instantly solved if women and poor fucks can't vote)

Yes, more than anyone else, they truly know the impact that leaders may have on future generations.

In other case, single people who's not married and has no children should not allowed to vote.

>should citizens of a country who are of the age of majority be allowed to vote?

The fuck kind of question is this

>ywn be this white

Too many cases of nursing homes abusing the system

yes but anyone under 25 shouldn't.

Yes, since people that old almost always vote republican, having lived long enough to see what a failure liberalism has been in this world.

If they paid a net positive in taxes as an adult then yes. We should reconsider how much non-net positive tax payers should vote in general.

Yes. You are voting for a government for the next 4 or 6 years, which they will probably be around.

anyone over 60 should be euthanized to save money

>to save money
Better to euthanize the unemployed. They potentially could take far FAR more government money that an old person on death's door.

>Should people 75 and older be allowed to vote?
Obviously yes, because they elected FDR. But Muricans under 75 shouldn't be allowed to vote because they elected the retard named Trump.
#novvotersunder75

no people should be euthanized at age 65

No every one but me gotta learn

Boomer genocide now

Only heads of family should be allowed to vote, one vote per family. And only native born citizens

The oldest Boomers are 71.

Do you play the game?

non whites and people without kids shouldn't be able to vote or run for office.

*married and have kids

A lot of them have kids and will be wiser to vote for what is best for their kids

>a lifetime of political endearment
>"should they be able to vote"
>all the while......
> 18 year old, fresh out of high school and barely 1 year of class that goes over historical politics
>isn't even listening cause Brittney in the back of class is in heat and messaging her is more important
>teenager isn't questioned
Sure hope you're trolling, OP.

Of course. I guarantee that 99% of the current resentment towards old people is because of the devil generation that is the boomers.

No. We should have a meritocracy.

Only those with high school diplomas, business owners, no criminal convictions, military service etc should be allowed to vote.

should leafs be allowed to vote?

I don't think so

appreciated

Vote? Yes.
Drive? NO!

>tfw you unironically believe women should have the right to vote be taken away from them
>no way to express this to friends or family, even Sup Forums friends because this is too edgy for them
>no way to rally behind it politically without socially killing yourself
>only outlet is posting in one of the anti-women threads on any given board

I feel so lonely. Is this what it's like to be a white supremacist that would kill nogs in the street unironically?

Certainly.

They are wiser than most and are thinking about the future of the country once they're gone.

People under 25 are mostly selfish fucking idiots. Your question should be:

>should people under 25 be allowed to vote?

And the answer is, obviously, "no".