Americans, we need to talk about your constructions. Why do Jews have you build gingerbread houses?

Americans, we need to talk about your constructions. Why do Jews have you build gingerbread houses?

Every fucking hurricane, I see your homes being destroyed while a shitty country like Cuba anticipates hurricanes better than you.

And now, I see this video
>youtube.com/watch?v=dXeElFj_pbY

Niggers destroyed a fucking floor while they were chimping out in a party

God, I hope no white people or their belongings were harmed on the floor below!

Cheap materials keep the price down. Welcome to Capitalism. Enjoy your stay.

These buildings aren't rated for category 7 nigger parties. I'm sure they'll get 10 dollars each in the class action lawsuit against the landlord though.

This. You have to feel bad for the people below.

It's cheaper to build a $30,000 house every 15 years than to build a $500,000 house that can survive a hurricane.
Your video isnt relevant to this. If you put that many people in any building and jump like that you will fuck up the floor. Buildings have an occupancy rating for a reason.

>leftypol blaming this on capitalism when 10 dozen niggers are jumping in unison
the absolute state leftists

Well he probably isn't wrong. Neither are you.
Capitalism got started by English Protestants who helped themselves to Church property and wealth after the looting operation called the Reformation.
It was a Judaizing system then and it's a Judaizing system now.
State-sponsored usury.

That traitor Calvin has a lot to answer for. It can't be repeated often enough.

Even a solid brick or stone structure usually has wooden floors.

I was hoping they would be on the nth floor and drop through floors til they all died. Sad.

if the hcurch had property
was already capitalism

One of the many reasons housing is so exorbitantly expensive in the US are the school district system. People want their children to grow up in a "good" school district and this makes the properties that are in one very priced over the ones that aren't. So even if the house is shit you can assure it will be very expensive.

What is the difference between a "good" and a "bad" school district? I don't think I need to tell you for you to know.

>It's cheaper to build a $30,000 house every 15 years than to build a $500,000 house that can survive a hurricane.
Nice nonsense hyperbole garbage figures.

Only the left would believe that America has shitty building standards. As with all subjects other than imaginary genders, they have no idea what anything is or what to compare it to. Nothing to see here.

So why aren't you building like a civilized country, with reinforced concrete?

How many ants it takes to wreck an apartment?

black tenants

What you have here is a packed house, with a bunch of dumb asses jumping up and down, at the same time. I highly doubt when a construction engineer designs a house, that he designs it with the specs in mind, they got what they deserved at wont see any money what so ever, maybe they could sue the person who hosted the party but thats it. It's a house not a fucken BOUNCE house stupid fucken niggers probably couldn't tell the difference.

>/r/ing the image where it points out japan rebounded from hiroshima better than chicago did from niggers

I've been to a birthday [party in an apartment at the 9th floor that had twice as many people in it dancing, no one fall thru.
But they were inside a tower block built by communists, not a shitty american built shack.

Almost all new construction is concrete. Do you want us to rebuild 100 year old houses or something?

>Smells cabbage
Apartment living is shit tier