I'm a PROUD AMERICAN PATRIOT i support our GREAT PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA to stop the GLOBALISTS and...

I'm a PROUD AMERICAN PATRIOT i support our GREAT PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA to stop the GLOBALISTS and the LAZY MILLENNIALS from taking away our FREEDOM OF SPEECH and our 2ND AMENDMENT this GREAT country will prosper even more when PRESIDENT TRUMP cuts taxes so the MIDDLE CLASS can PROSPER

i dont care WHAT color you are so long as you are a god fearing AMERICAN PATRIOT you are a BROTHER to me

LAZY MILLENNIAL COMMUNISTS need to stop being LAZY and get a god damn JOB and quit bitchin about this GREAT COUNTRY and stop playin there damn machines and get out there and find a fucking JOB

we need to DEPORT ILLEGAL aliens and CLOSE the borders
i SUPPORT immigration so long as they do it LEGALLY

our great PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP is the GREATEST president since REAGAN he will MAGA

and if your a damned LIBERAL COMMUNIST dipshit get on the TRUMP TRAIN or get RAN OVER!

who agrees? this country is the GREATEST country in the WORLD to have EVER existed

Le 56% face

All you EUROPOOR COMMUNISTS need to quit postin these dumb MEMES that are ANTI-AMERICAN you are just jealous we live in the GREATEST nation on earth now quit bitchin and find something PRODUCTIVE to do like a god damn JOB

Get off Sup Forums popaw

listen here buddy it was MY generation that INVENTED computers so i know a thing or 2 about these things probably more than you EVER will so it is my god given RIGHT to go on ANY website i want, got it buttercup?

Jizzed on your dads chin

oh well looky here, a BRITBONG hey Mohmamed whats it like in londinstan?

Poo in loo

>Pajeet
>Thinking he's in any position to insult anyone ever.

india is literally whiter than america now LMAO

Boomers fucked up, wasted their lives, did a shit job raising kids, and now want to absolve themselves of blame, and kick down and blame their kids.

Eat shit grandpa we are smarter than you.

kid i dont know WHAT in the HELL your talking about maybe my generation is just more HIGH ENERGY than your lazy generation addicted to playing on machines all day jacking off to japanese cartoons! GET A JOB

cool story bro.

You are just mad we are going to have a better quality of life than you.

>millenials who will never EVER collect on SS are lazy even tho they pay muh billz by paying in

Literally nigger tier behavior. We are pulling the plug on your bullshit, Enjoy wasting away with no gubmint gibs.

1993 here. The current attitudes, political beliefs and work ethic of young adults is such that you can practically see the next dark age from here.

How many 20 somethings can you trust to build a house, fix your car, or know the difference between a fact and an opinion?

Yeah thank god for boomers right

THEIR work ethic is an extension of the problem. or their pride in their work ethic, not performance. No they're not role models or what people need to be, but we're no better. There are probably only a handful of our generation capable of carrying the torch once they're gone. There will be less in Gen Z, and less after them, and less after them.

All you have to do is look at the fall of Rome, and the societal forces taking place within the empire at the time. There's so many parallels between the west and late Roman society, that every year that passes is a blessing.
The writing is on the wall.

I'm gonna tell momaw you're off your meds again

WTF

FUCK OBOMA

what in the HELL is this? you are an AMERICAN but you are not a PATRIOT? you are whats wrong with this god forsaken land