Kratom

Why the fuck is the DEA trying to hard to shut this down. I was a raging alcoholic for years with minor withdrawals and this shit helped me quit booze.

I take a white leaf in the morning for stimulation and red at night for sleep and relaxation.

It helps with body pains, removed my stress and anxiety, and helped me feel fucking alive again. It has helped many people quit heroin and pills. Why arent we using this to save our people? Why are they being perscribed suboxone and valium for their symptoms instead of this?

Do the jews want to shut it down?

Other urls found in this thread:

madamkratom.ca
buykratom.us/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5553967/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sucks you have to take about 8 of those pills.
Careful though, sometimes they act like they want to shut it down just in order to give it an allure.

I toss and wash I just got this image off google

>Do the jews want to shut it down?

yes

Very nasty and unsafe stuff.
Here let me prescribe you 100 oxycodone and 100 opana per month. Promise I won't cut you off when the Feds fuck my license goy

>Kratom
What the fuck is this?

Kratom has helped me immensely cut down on the amount of dope I do. Used to do H everyday, now only do it about once every other week. But, if I got offered an Opana prescription, I'd take that shit in a heartbeat. Pandas are better than heroin

I hope you overdose

It's a plant that apparently helps fight addictions on a biochemical level and makes you calmer.

Can you tell me the easiest and safest way I can try some? Looking to cope with stress and anxiety. Would like to try some before they inevitably ban it.

I don't know about Canada but it's not illegal in the US so you can just order it online.

agree OP, the stuff is cheap, effective and great for my chronic pain

not as strong as opiates but those are hard to get and with these tolerance is stable

stuff saved my life, if they shut it down I might kill myself

You should learn to cope with stress and anxiety by eliminating stress and anxiety from your life.

It has major pain killing powers and medicinal uses. It can be grown at home easily. It competes with big pharma and must be controlled. Look at a lot of stuff thats illegal, like pot or salvia. It snot dangerous but they act like it will fry your brain.
Its all about control and money.

>Do the jews want to shut it down?
Big pharma does, so yeah.
It really is a miracle plant. I have taken everyday for 3 years now.

Why don't you just kill yourself you fucking degenerate?
If that's all that it is, why is the "DEA cracking down on it". What are you junkie faggots conveniently not telling me?

Also it has been shown to not be addictive.

I wish it was that easy. First genes, next environment. Surrounded by shit people. Shit circumstances. And chronic pain to boot.

Can't even meditate because of ADD like symptoms.

it mimics opiods, like weed it has a bunch of different strains that do kind of different things. Its also interesting how it if you take a low dose, it is an upper but if you take a bunch, it feels similar to taking a few Vicodin.

>If that's all that it is, why is the "DEA cracking down on it". What are you junkie faggots conveniently not telling me?

because it works

follow the money goy

>If that's all that it is, why is the "DEA cracking down on it". What are you junkie faggots conveniently not telling me?

I don't take drugs, but from what I can tell it majorly cuts into the profits of pharma companies.

madamkratom.ca

It's not an illegal substance in Canada, but it's not FDA approved, so they sell it as incense and slap a "not for human consumption" warning on it.

I would try green strains, they are good for stress, anxiety, and depression.

Yep, they use it a lot in the south pacific. I mean a LOT. The only known side affect is with massive daily douses. Yellow skin and constipation.
Probably the most safe, strong pain medicine you can get.

It's also addictive for sure, but there's no real withdrawal from it if you stop taking it cold turkey

it's a plant that fires on opioid receptors when smoked and is great for getting off of hard drugs

This entire thread is suspect. Look at these comments. Low quality marketing.

I used to mix that with yogurt and then drink orange juice to wash the taste away. God damn that shit was nasty, but it had a pleasant feeling like a mild marijuana high.

Will kratom help me with my anxiety or depression

Well that's what I meant, it won't backfire on you if you stop which is the danger of addiction

its a flimsy excuse for the DEA to request more money from the government to fight this new evil super drug that hardly anyone uses

I've never seen any study or really anything addictive about it other than a mild habit forming, like coffee. They chew it like mad.

They want to shut it down because it is a plant that has been used for like 1500 years, and it works.
Also, it cannot be patented, so no money for big pharma.

How do you guys take it ? Pill form? Tea? What?

Probably, I've never heard of this shit in my life and now it turns out it's internationally popular, on Sup Forums the anti-everything board no less.

Sort of. It helps some people it seems.

>GET A PLANT
>GROW IT YOURSELF
>TROPICAL GREENHOUSE
>DECENTRALIZE THE CURE

>Why the fuck is the DEA trying to hard to shut this down.

The DEA is run by people who hate drugs regardless of anything.

I hope you die, seriously, i hope you die, die.

No shit, my uni did some tests recently on Kristin, paid kids to try it.
It's addictive, highly
it alters your appetite and sleeping patterns
After you break it down, can't remember if they said liver or lower intestine, but chemically it is almost identical to opiates
It's also a depressant that over time will alter your moods, makes you passive. Last but not least manboobs and increased estrogen
But do what you want, I think it has more cons than pros though.

Because Kikes pay the government to make certain there is only one type of legal drug dealer, and Kratom cannot be patented by the kikes. If they could patent it and claim it as their own, they would do so, and it would be legal with a prescription.

Plebbit (yes I know) kratom sub has a list of reputable sellers and guides on how to take it and store it.

Nothing I have tried so far has worked as well for my anxiety

It's not even that, it's just literally their job to keep drugs illegal. They won't have careers otherwise.

Kratom* sorry I'm a phonefag tonight

>yellow skin

As in jaundice? That usually indicates extensive liver damage.

I sell the stuff at my vapeshop, but am not marketing my brand. It is a great plant though, and anyone with pain, stress, anxiety etc. should give it a try. It is natural, and cheaper than drugs.

kratom is my dad

yes, try green vein.

Kratom user here, work at a hospital and obv get tested regularly.
Shits cash, helps me not miss booze or pot.

No, they just hate you taking drugs that they have a difficult time taxing through manufacture and the sale of.

Green and red strains work best for my anxiety

I'm a fan of tea. I mix in some fresh lemon balm, which I highly recommend for anyone who wants to calm down. Fresh lemon balm is POWERFUL. You wouldn't think it but you can feel it. I use the kratom for back and hip pain.
On a pain dulling scale I would put it above tramadol.

Show me your study FDA.

CIA Big Pharma... OP

How are you doing today user? Want to tallk about it?

You are me. But maybe two or three years ago. Its still pretty rough now.

What makes you anxious?

Where the fuck can I buy this? OTC at an supermarket?

>Kristin

wtf are you talking about

natural plant that can cure people.
Of course the pharmajews are behind the attempt to stop it.

I think so, keep in mind though they chew massive amounts, like mouth full all day. That much of anything is never good.

They are cutting almost everyone off opiates and benzos straya friend. Dark times friends ahead

You can get it from some vape shops, many smoke shops, or online.

I tried this shit and I was puking nasty coffee ground looking stuff. I was so sick to my stomach.

Yes, but in order to keep this going, they only hire idiot moralfaggots. They don't want employees who know pharmacology or who will question the job.
In the end, you point is correct. That's government in a nutshell too. Government requires problems to enable its existence, and thus it causes as much trouble as possible to enable itself. Self preservation run by power-mad assholes.

You can't smoke it ya dip, almost nonexistent bioavailability

If you take too much you will puke, but you cannot overdose on it.

buykratom.us/

This is where I get it.
I personally like the green sumatra, but get whatever u want, faggot.

Looks like weed in a pill. Just smoke weed man.

If you ever have time, research the origins of big pharma. While they did some good, they completely stomped out holistic medicine, midwifery and herbalism in the US. Most the carnagees and other big names, a by product of the petrol industry. The influence they had on medicine is insane. To this day we still do some things a certain way without question as to why, because they paid for "studies" in the past. Lots of money leading research. Its disgusting.

I think I only took two capsules. I felt a slight buzz then sick, never again.

Hey.

I'm you guys too. I fucking hate it. I can't calm down at all. It's why I use marijuana, it's the first time I'm able to relax in years of growing up with all this.

>dduuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrr

I'm tired of explaining how our government is full of shit and just wants to make money regardless of who or how many they hurt.

its weak heroin. you should stop taking it

It's not for some people, but that is not the common experience with that low of a dose.

Are the trying to ban it again? They just tried a few months ago and last i hear they gave up on it

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5553967/
Enjoy your fried livers

Me too

Seriously. That just looks like keif in a pill. Just get a medical marijuana license and smoke some keif.

>I'm not only uninformed, I don't know what Google is

Eh, maybe I'm just a pussy. I enjoyed poppy seed tea when I tried that.

Not since last time when millions of Americans got enraged. They backed off.

Any chance you could link to the resources on the study? I’d be curious to check over the results and also the study itself to see how it was conducted. If the study’s conclusions are true, then that speaks loudly to a reason why to avoid it. Not saying I’d support a ban, would just help me make up my mind to never bother trying it.

>That cocaine looks like powdered sugar.
>Just snort sugar.

Atleast it helps with psyops and information searching.

This happens in a tiny percentage of people who lack the enzyme to process the plant correctly. Stop fear mongering

Stop making up new words for marijuana every 2 seconds you fucking faggots.

Why so serious?

Life is literally a fucking joke. I wake up every day hoping the FEDS kick in my door or something fucking interesting happens.... I'm just so bored. I don't understand you people who are stressed and anxious.

Dunno man, I have only found one guy that didnt like it. He didn't hurl though.

Keif is the powder residue from weed, word has been around for a long time

So call it powdered marijuana residue. You don't call a cheeseburger a blorgrop, do you? Stoner culture is pathetic.

I did notice mood change but also a higher focus and the addiction is no where near cigs. Man tits are from overeating just don't eat your fucking fridge when you're on it.

Nothing ingested is harmless.
This is why it's so easy to abuse toxicology to push a narrative.
Anyone who understands chemistry and biology can tell you to be mindful of both substances of any kind, and studies of any kind.

wait, you're telling me a chemical that induces euphoria is habit-forming?
this
changes
everything
Want to know why it should still be legal, along with heroin, fentanyl, and any other "drug of abuse" you can think of?
Because it, like the others, WILL cause more damage when access is restricted to a select few profiteers (translated: confidential informants who were busted trying to buy it and now have to work for the police to get charges dropped by pushing it onto other college aged kids)
Power corrupts, faggot. Decentralize distribution and it becomes part of your environment, like alcohol. Not harmless, but predictable.

user I think you should really sort yourself out, my mom had a raging opiate addiction for the lion's share of my life, and it saddens me that my people do this shit. Sort yourself out m8.

>Nothing ingested is harmless.
Agreed, but as someone with both anxiety and back pain, i choose to take a plant rather than benzos and opiates.

Here you go.

I tried it in pill form when I was in The States.

Like people have said, you can get it over the counter at most weed / vape shops.

Disclaimer: I was trying it for fun (like Xanax / Valium / Percocet) and chasing it with red wine, not to actually “cure” anything.

It didn’t do shit. I took quite a few of the pills (not sure what strain tho). When I wasn’t feeling any kinda pleasant buzz, I’d just take another one. And it did jack squat.

I’m curious what it’s like to order the powder and try it in tea?

>I hate learning new things because everyone can tell how stupid I was

Was going to try it for my GAD.

Wasnt allowed to buy it though because Im too close to the San Diego/ Beaner border or some shit.

any /ausfags/ have a reputable website/seller they want to shill?