Lostorage incited WIXOSS

>[Asenshi] Lostorage incited WIXOSS - 04 [62654040].mkv

>Everyone constantly running out of time
>Bookmaker waits in a cafe with clocks everywhere

Pretty nice, actually. The direction isn't as amazing as before, but it's still pretty good.

Noice, downloading.

So isn't this more discussed. we already have a big stabilished fanbase at least on Sup Forums

The last thread just ended six hours ago, and lasted one and half day.

I feel like we used to be more active

How much more Onee-chan will we get?

Sup Forums is slowing down in general

Aw.

Sup Forums is slowing down. Sup Forums, Sup Forums and Sup Forums are faster than ever

Why didn't they interrogate Guzuko? Are they retarded?

She became a gay boy

Trick. Trick please.

Yeah, the art is growing on me. It's not Pablo by any stretch, but it is still quite good. The art director was one of the names from the original Wixoss still on board for this one, right?

I wish I was a selector.

Bretty good, I wonder if we gonna get more of her suffering in school and home. Watching her be hardcore outside of battoru more would be nice, just for more of pic related face.

At least she didn't step on her.

Chinatsu should just become Suzu's bitch.

If it wasn't closed,would she have walked in and asked to speak to the bookmaker? Or does Suzu have more common sense than that?

CHI-CHAN FUCKS YOUNG SUZU FOR MONEY

Man she's nothing like Suzu, what the fuck was Chinatsu thinking

>[Asenshi] Lostorage incited WIXOSS - 04 [62654040].mkv
Huh, didn't notice it came out.

What is the significance of Suzu's family never being home? There's something weird going on there. It doesn't seem right.

I'm trying to find the words for that scene but I'm lost as well, I guess the LRIG is a mixture of whatever one was thinking at the time. Or the LRIG was tortured every waking hour it turns like what we saw this episode. Too bad I missed previous thread when the episode out, probably there were some discussion there.

That's an overused cliché.

No, I mean it's fishy. There's going to be some weird reveal or twist related to that.

Is webxoss down?

Nah, you are overthinking it.

I hate Chinatsu so much.

We'll see user.

Docta Hanna is saving this show.

>Not adding a noun before that sentence.

Maybe her parents are Iona

I love Suzu's thighs.

it might be my imagination but her mannerisms me a lot of Makoto from Flying Witch.

Oh just stop it already. There is only one Iona, not two.

Is it autism?

>It's got yuri AND yaoi

what a time to be alive

I hope Hanna doesn't turn out to be Suzu's mate and deuteragonist.

She's gay and the way she talks is retarded.

I went to school with a girl who kept her hands in her sleeves like that because she was a germophobe. It'd be kind of funny if Hanna was considering her LRIG is "bacteria" type.

No, probably a chunni phase.

More Kiyoi when?

Gotta keep the cards clean from prints.

That's what plastic protectors are for. Also gloves while handling.

What if Hanna only masturbates through her jacket

>She's gay
This is a problem?

Those are not cute enough.

Might be. I can get to the site but it shows no one online. Maybe it's being updated?

It's me or the OST is really unsettling?

Mel is prefect breeding material.

user, she is just a Suzuko recolor.

>who kept her hands in her sleeves

People who make this should live in psychiatric hospitals, nobody make put her/his her hands in sleeves except class clowns.

You must have gone to a very strange school.

It's the same person from the first Wixoss, I believe. Yeah, it's been really good. First episode didn't really sell me, but the last few episodes have been pretty spot on.

>Ulith Iona
>original Iona
>Yuki Iona
>Yuki Iona (card)
>Ulith Iona (card)

I counted 5

This.
Everything sounds somehow dangerous, I like it.

I am talking about one human Iona, all the other ones are imposters.

So I am not the only one who notice that. It already annoyed me a year ago but a few anons thought I was imaging things.
Why does that happen anyway? Do people switch from Sup Forums to other websites to discuss anime nowadays or are there less anime fans? There should be more of them actually, which is why this feels strange.

Thank fucking god. This guy was made to be sexually dominated by Bukumeika. Too bad we didn't get yuri service for Guzuko

I wonder if it's a coincidence that her hairstyle and color are so similar to Bookmaster's.

Less users is better.

Can she be stopped?

Is it just me or is this season very gay in general? One of the very few series with a hetero pairing is between a girl and a magical girl who is actually a boy and even that anime has actual yuri pairings.

what it is with WIXOSS and nopan lolis

No, as in shit, not sexual orientation.

More like this please.

I can't stop hating Chinatsu.

Could Doctah Hannah defeat Grandma?

Doesn't Grandma play a Midoriko deck? I think the Dr. could handle that.

Maybe Grandma abused restoloop

>Grandma is a netdecker

Embarrassing.

Grandma invented restoloop.

What matches are you looking forward to?

There's just a lot more places to talk about anime now and there's not as much stigma about it either.
Plus the anti Sup Forums propaganda that most other sites enforce

I want to have sex with Chi chan.

>webxoss is up

>I don't know how to play

It's pretty simple. I just learned a couple days ago.

Is she okay?

If you want to learn, ask again later and I can run you through a few practice games. I'm off to sleep now, though. It's pretty fun, if you're into tcgs.

Does DCs happen often in webxoss?

Tlet is so cute.

No.

Isn't asphyxiation okay as long as you don't choke them out for longer than five or so seconds?

What the hell is this show about?

Drug addiction

I hope they don't just ditch chinatsu's background story. Seeing her entire life fall apart in one day was brutal but now they're focusing exclusively on card battles. I hope they show her acting all broken in front of her parents/school mates. Fuck isn't she supposed to be moving soon since her dad lost his job?

needs more broken chinatsu lashing out at suzu

Even if her house changes, she'll probably still be in Ikebukuro (I think that was the region). She can't leave Tokyo.

Tulpas hijacking bodies

No, it's cute.

I want to fuck Ril.

>listening to the OP single's track B
>huh, sounds like Iguchi Yuka
>it is
I know I could've just looked at the filename or anything else, but it always feels nice to be able to identify a seiyuu or singer by ear.

I want to get bullied by Chi-chan and Mayu.

That's how you save Chinatsu.

Hard sex.

I can't figure out how these fabric folds should look like, does this look acceptable?