Tfw you have to get an abortion again

>tfw you have to get an abortion again

i once talked a girl into an abortion. Not my kid tho

If this is a real post...please don't. You will pour a bowl of wrath over yourself.

Christ loves you user.

That's fucked up nigga

Sorry you have to do that. Sounds better than having a kid — for both of you.

Good luck.

how big of a bowl?

better than having to birth a mongrel I suppose but you could just stop fucking HIV infested nigger dick

>murdering an innocent human being is ok if it allows you to continue having casual hookups for a few more years

Put it up for adoption. It's not hard to get rid of a white newborn infant to a loving family.

wow the first response on her should've been,
was it white?

Back to R9K
This is not politics. Sage.

I dont know how it is in murrica, but do you just go to the doctor and say.
"Hello I want an abortion please"

you're probably too fat for that rope

>have to
No one is forcing you to ride dick all day

if true
godspeed
godbless
who can you reach out for help?

You got blacked again?

WHORE

Why not sell the kid for shekels?

Hang yourself if you don't want to abort again.

Good Goy

That's my point when discussing abortion, there are lots of loving families who want kids.

See As a genetic reject of the type that sluts around you have most likely voted Democrat last year, right? If you contact the DNC and offer a delivery of fast food they will compensate you very handsomely and take it off your hands.

Why just kill your baby when you can use this opportunity to rid the world of your worthless ass while you are at it. Good riddance.

Why not just have the kid and make a small profit off it on the black market instead of paying for it to be aborted by an organization thats just gonna sell it anyways.

>abortion
>again
Why?