A god amongst men

>has destroyed JonTron, Sargon, Dick Masterson, NakedApe, NoBS, Lauren Southern, Nicholas J. Fuentes, Mr. Metokur, Roaming Milenial, in debates
>on one occasion destroyed those last five ALL AT THE SAME TIME
>Blaire White is scared of him
>can and has destroyed every single alt-right debater by simply using the socratic method, the most basic logic people have had 2400 years to adapt to
>can and has destroyed every single alt-right debater by simply asking if they really believe what they post online and watches them pussy out and start minimizing
>can and has destroyed every single alt-right debater by simply asking them what it would take for them to stop believing their points of view and watch them flounder around
>can and has destroyed every single alt-right debater by simply looking up where they get their "facts" from and finding they're bullshit taken out of context or made up on some kids blog
>only recourse the alt-right has is ad hominems and strawmen

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ztVMib1T4T4
youtube.com/watch?v=1NjdIyo6y8Y&t=9076s
youtube.com/watch?v=KVqYCij5gu4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>too scared to debate Molyneux

This kills the manlet

go away manlet

literally who?

is it okay to have sex with my children?

The ultimate soyboy manlet
Post blue coat

literally got outdebated and faked sources to a 16 year old

He hasn't beaten anyone, can you stop shillng for this soyboy faggot?

Debating is for children. I'd like to see him step in a boxing ring with Cernovich and come out on top.

destiny didnt destroy sargon i watched it he did shit

Literally who?

lol this fucking retard hasn't "destroyed" anybody

please post an example of his debate prowess so that we may all proceed to laugh at you

Isn't this the dwarf that wants to have sex with his own daughter?

no idea who that is.
eitherway, heil hitler, kek
>Debating is for children
world isn't governed by the physically superior but by the intellectual ones, dumbass.

he wants to fuck his own daughter
sage

He denies the obvious truth that the races have different intelligences and behaviours
He's a fucking faggot

Not to mention Jordan Peterson

>I wanted to try to beat dark souls with an etch-a-sketch

He lost like half the debates you listed, retard

Who?

Jesus fucking Christ would you just neck yourself, this shriveled child should find the nearest plant matter to apologize to for stealing so much goddamn air.

Fuck me what a waste of proteins.

Has anyone seen when he spoke to Ryan Faulk about race realism? His only response to anything was "hmm, that doesn't sound quite right".

>blocks your shitstainy spam thread

>December 9th, 2017
Nice "proof" user. Should I long or short BTC?

youtube.com/watch?v=ztVMib1T4T4

youtube.com/watch?v=1NjdIyo6y8Y&t=9076s

This guy thinks that letting immigrants in so companies can abuse their labor to save $ is a good thing.
Neo liberal cuck. He's decent at debating I guess though, as long as debating means defending your own moral beliefs without wavering.

>But where's the evidence?
>But that's just one source?
>Here's one of the most significant studies done in the past few years, which makes it somehow more than one study.
>But what's your source?
>All the data says things are going well, so they must be going well, so humans should conform to that.
>But what's your source?
>Socratic meth...

where did he say he wanted to sleep with his kid? no way people would support him if he said that (destiny is a cuck, PJW would smash him)

That idiot.
He doesnt debate. Cuz he uses no arguments.

All he does is typical leftist manipulative decietfull speech, tonns a nd tonns of falacies and all the falsehoods u can use if you got no shame but are a believer , resistant of any facts, bust like a leftist.

>taking the advice of a manchild

> fighting with the alt-right
> a god amongst men

if he's so bright why's he on the wrong side?

Wrong.

Why hasn't this faggot read the Minnesota Transracial Adoption Study?

It showed that blacks and asians retain their group average IQs even when raised by middle class white parents.

This suggests that environment / income has little, if any, effect on IQ and that genetics is way more important.

There are also studies on adopted twins and IQ. Twins tend to have the same IQ within 1 to 3 points by the time they are adults, even if they were separated at birth and raised in completely different countries and family incomes. This was shown with Chinese babies adopted by Americans.

This little shit quotes like 1 study that supports his thesis and disregards all of the science and IQ testing results from decades of research.

he said something like "there is no logical argument you could make that consensually sleeping with your own daughter is bad"

>amerimutt education

It's funny when they think they win debates.

only if you are more powerful than them

>A thread of e-celebs with unironic replies
Normies gtfo now!

Is the meme that no matter who he debates just say he wins lol

>Dick Masterson
when has he debated dick?

Go to bed faggot and stop making threads about yourself

who is this and why do people keep making threads of this random guy?

Not listening to TDS to hear the hot hot goss
Sad!

He doesn't matter. He owns free social media accounts on platforms he doesn't control. He has no power. He doesn't set policy. He influences nothing. You are a loser impressed by other losers. You matter just as much as he does.

Thought the same thing "destiny" I think I have gathered? I heard him on Lauren Southerns podcast thingee the other day, he was horrific and annoying.

OH MY FUCKING GOD. MODS BAN THESE RETARDED FUCKING THREADS PLEASE.

need to catch up, been spending most of my time outside and fell way behind

Income does affect IQ, but the racial gap remains at all income levels, and the richest black is only just barely smarter than the poorest white.

Molymeme would finally crack if he debated Destiny

Fashy Dick Masterson when?

I like him a lot however I don't know why he chose a stripper name as his title. Sometimes people will be what they do and this confuses the leaf.

identical twins' scores on IQ tests have a 0.8 correlation with one another. 0.8 is also the correlation of one person taking two different IQ tests (correlation between tests). really makes you think.

This guy looks like your prototypical liberal. Why are they always so small and scrawny?

Nope. His power comes in his ability to sway people who are/will be in power. Convincing the right person to think differently about one issue can have real consequences.

That's September 12, you fucking mongoloid.

>4'6" manchild was mistaken for a small, furry desk during high school
>ever since then, he vowed revengeance
>"Thats not a word!"
>Proves it's a word years later
>Revengeance is a dish best served cold and in debates, facists
>by the way, genetics has no effect on the outcome of the child my daughter will have if I impregnate her
>I'm not conflating consent with genetic outcome, stop dodging the issue that you don't think consent matters

Based Fuentes have stomped him twice in a row now.

Sounds like you just want to suck his peepee OP.

Second time I've seen this thread tonight, (((they))) must be sliding something

Prove to me that incest is wrong right now.

>Sargon

i'm not fan of le enlightened centrist but he destroyed destiny and it was hilarious to watch.

>NakedApe

destiny autism rage quite after a few minutes

>Mr. Metokur

destiny tried to strawman and pin jim down with points jim did not believe in and jim laughed in his face.

go to bed destiny your drunk.

Retarded kids like you, also I'm positive you have an Israeli flag

Steve Bonelle II looks like he should have died of fevers during the depression. He's merely a benificiary of our conquering of the infant mortality rate, nature would have corrected him long ago had that not been the case.

Why is there thread after thread about this fag? Fuck off.

Winners write history
debates only last so long against a nuke

>I'll post destiny threads so I can get (You)s and make them hate him more
S E G A goes in all fields

These aren't people who understand logic anymore than rappers like kanye or tupac. They are just millennials that beat their chest

Stop replying to these fucking threads! Destiny and his faggot followers make them themselves to try and promote his midget ass! Fucking Sage, fuck!

Because HE makes them

youtube.com/watch?v=KVqYCij5gu4

>e-celebs

Is he a KIKE? Then none of this matters, he'll be ovened.

is whiny little numale literally a midget or just really short? how tall is he? i heard on him on laurens podcast trying to debate based nic fuentes and he sounded like a fucking 12 year old, he couldnt go 10 seconds without spewing his idiotic misguided opinions.

I've seen these threads before, but never watched him. Just watched some of this guy and sargon, who I also don't care about. But Christ, Destiny is a mistake. Yeah, I think his arguments are sophmoric, but his mannerisms are pitiful. Plus, why is his jaw moving like he's frying on mama?
Someone should challenge him to a debate according to trial by combat rules. There's no reason why trial by combat is lesser of a debating rubrik.. If he doesn't think so, or think logic is better than martial prowess, let him prove it on the mat.

SAGE you retards