Can anyone explain why won't Goku use Kaioken again?

Back then he was just on a tournament where killing was against the rules.

Now it is Life or Death situation.

Why?

Are you stupid?

He knew it would wreck his body in the tournament, but he also knew his opponent wouldn't kill him so he figured he'd try it.

He still knows it will wreck his body, but his opponent will definitely kill him. Also his opponent is immortal.

In the manga he explains that the 10xkaioken has a 90% chance of killing him
he got lucky during the tournament and survived, but he can't take that risk now

The SSJB Kaioken didn't happen in the manga so isn't canon

Because Black has copied everything else Goku can do so far to disastrous results why would this be any different

Black is getting stronger when he gets hurt, and once Goku's Kaioken is over and he's tired on the ground, Black would learn Kaioken, which will benefite him way more than Goku.

Black is such a bullshit character.

He used x10. I don't understand why he can't use a lower multiplier.

The mango isn't cannon.

because ____________________________________SSB kaioken is not canon and that thing about it being possible due to the heightened ki control and calm mind stuff is toei fan fiction_________________________

it is a very risky technique that could kill goku

in a controlled tournament setting with doctors, fine. in a fight this important? no

shit writing.

>Use kaio-ken x10 w/ ssb
>body is fucked after use and needs rest
>zamasu, the immortal, goes in for kill after regenerating

gg

>zamasu is immortal
>90% chance he will drop dead, 10% chance it works but wrecks his body

Ay this bullshit again. Both are canon, fuck off.

After the tournament he states that he can't use it for a while after how extensive the damage was.

You know what Vegitto's solution to Buu was?

To whoop his ass forever.

Black/Zamas is basically Buu at this point, you can't simply kill him. Kaioken would be a waste of energy.

It's time for Vegitto to style with superior sword lasers.

with great power...
comes great responsibility...

It doesn't exist in the manga

I want to see more moments with Bulma and Vegeta. Those I do enjoy greately.

Also I am looking for when Bulma is revealed to be preggers with Brah because that would lead to more nice moments and such.

>blowing your load when you can stretch out a fight over a series of episodes
They went to the future, lost, came back, trained for a full filler episode, and returned to the future. Black powered up and we are back to square one so either goku and vegeta fuse, goku saves the day, or they both reach a new power level.

The last time he did that he got Kaioken-itis and it cause his powers to go on the fritz. Fighting African American and Zimzam he can't afford the risk.
>I will teach you two techniques
>The first is a power up that destroys your body every time you use it.
>The second is an attack that requires you to stand sill in the middle of battle for 5 minutes to charge it, and if anything interrupts, you'll have to start over.

King Kai was a scam artist.

Maybe he just realized Goku would be the kind of dick to not teach Instant Transmission to his friends.

I'm still mad that Black has instant transmission

But kaoshin naturally have a superior version of it

Whis doesn't even have instant transmission does he?

That doesn't mean I can't still be mad. Also there have been literally 2.7 trillion times already in Super where the Taiyo-ken could've solved pretty much everything, but no...