How can I solidify my position on abortion?

How can I solidify my position on abortion?

>Pro Life means unwanted children brought into the world aka extremely disabled mentally or physically rendering them useless.
>Pro Life means lots of trouble brewing niglets and extreme over population
>Conservatives have a religious bias which means they think sentience begins at a cluster of cells
>Conservatives are hypocrites in that they want to minimalise the control governments have over citizens however even privately funded abortion clinics would be outlawed

On the flip side

>Aborting a baby at the forming of the brain or at a late stage is evil
>Women are emotional and have full control over the potential life of another human being
>Men don't have a say whether they want to have the child or not

I think I'm more pro choice over pro life purely because I don''t have a religious bias and unwanted children are bad for the world. Am I right?

If it helps, I believe killing babies is wrong, but at the same time support abortion.
The reasoning is simple: minorities get far more abortions than white people. Keeping abortion legal is what allows the west to somewhat trim its nigger population. The death of some white babies is the unfortunate side-effect.

Kill yourself

Wow thanks sheep fucker for the engaging dialogue

>Conservatives have a religious bias which means they think sentience begins at a cluster of cells

No, the argument is actually, at conception, a child will naturally result if no action is taken to prevent this. Science confirms this. So to have an abortion is to deliberately halt this process that would result in a child, so it's wrong to do so. This is the natural law position.

Science has confirmed that pregnancy begins at conception, even.

>>Conservatives are hypocrites in that they want to minimalize the control governments have over citizens however even privately funded abortion clinics would be outlawed
>Hands off Mr. Government, murder isn't illegal!
>being this retarded

Protecting the constitutional rights of the unborn has nothing to do with religion. You can be an amoral atheist piece of human filth and still not believe murder is ok, I mean, I know it's a stretch but come one.

How is killing a clump of niglet cells murder?

>thanks for engaging dialogue
>ignores my post, responds to the easier one

Kill yourself. Sage

I just don't fucking know anymore. This is the only political issue that I still haven't formed a solid belief on. I've flip-flopped so many fucking times on the matter, but I've generally been pro-life. I know for a fact that the fetus is a person, but then I see the niggers that they're inside. Why is this so fucking hard? Why can't I just be a retarded feminist or devout Mormon and have my beliefs prepackaged for me?

This

Okay but a child in a very early stage of pregnancy isn't sentient and holds no value? This is a brief response because I hate typing on my phone but I can elaborate later if this thread is alive

you are right user.

DO NOT ANSWER THESE FUCKING THREADS.

YOU ARE GIVING THEM YOUR ARGUMENTS WHICH WILL BE WORKSHOPPED TO BE ATTACKED AND DEBUNKED AND RIDICULED

You fucking retards are free market research subjects for every cunt to datamine Ffs.

And they already have a thread going

>sheep fucker calling NZ sheep fucke...

Fuck off you autistic leaf, get a fucking job

>holds no value

You sound like a nigger that can't comprehend what an investment is.

You don't even need a Bible to prove that abortion is wrong. Roe vs Wade was before they even fully understood genetics. Take a DNA test of a fetus and you'll have unique DNA of a separate living human being. Therefore killing it is murder.

Have some roastie just casually bring up abortion with a shrug of a shoulder and if you don't feel great shame you are inhuman.

I can understand if the child will be half brain dead or it could kill the mother. But if you feel so indifferent about a child in your womb that you could just go casually kill it because it's an inconvience you aren't human.

>Holds no value
>literally the most valuable thing in existence
Fucking dumbass

Abortion is technically murder as it is the halting of the human life cycle in motion.

However, I don't care about the lives of nonwhites and would prefer them dead, and abortion kills a whole lot more of them than it does whites, so taking a stance is difficult.

Abortion is okay for everyone except white people, I guess.

>Life is not precious.
>Life is an endless cycle of hits and misses.
>Life feeds off of other life.
>All animals will abandon or even eat their young in times of stress or danger.

>Can be created once every 9 months by nearly every female of breeding age on the planet.

Are you stupid? There is nothing more valuable than a human life. It is the most important thing for humanity as a whole. The human brain alone is something that has conscience, which cannot be imitated anywhere else. You are a complete idiot to think anything holds more value than a human life.

>Most valuable substance in existence
>Can be made by taking one of the most abundant thing in existence and bombarding it with one of the other most abundant things in existence

Men should have the right to waive all their fatherhood rights (to see the kid etc.) while also opting out of paying child support within whatever time frame is gonna be the time frame that it's legal for women to have an abortion.

Abortion is essentially a Veto on any of our rights. You give members of society who have proven to be self destructive and degenerate and allow them to choose whos baby gets to live means in 1-2 generations we will see steady decline of conservatives as more and more of our babies are aborted in favor of mudskins from the niggers they vote to import.
A couple generations of women being able to make these decisions and nothing you care about or fight for will matter because it will die with you. Not to mention it promotes the degenerate lifestyle of going to a club and getting the train run on you by whatever chads are nearby because pregnancy would be a non issue. Abortion subverts right wing ideas, promotes degeneracy, and gives more rights to an undeserving group. The only argument for this is that Black women are killing their children at an incredible rate.

>ignores the idea of overpopulation which decreases its value

Would you rather the state funds dysgenics through welfare? I'd much rather we use eugenics and prevent undesirables from breeding

Lol, are you implying my arguments can be refuted?

Ok, lets go.
The worst thing about abortion and contraceptives is that sex and pregnancy are no longer connected. Witch brings up sex as a completly new concept witch makes it equal to faggotry as sex becomes the purpose itself, instead of being just a part of a relationship between men and women.

So what do we conclude?
Abortion of children should be social suicide.

However by giving birth to and raise permanantly ill children causes damage to family and comunity, witch makes it acceptable to kill those, even after birth.

>inb4 good luck with all those niglets
Multiculturism must be abolished with a reasonable use of weapons if necessary

>inb4 life is sacred and society will decay without the concept
Yes healthy life is sacred

>inb4 this little heart desease kid with cancer lived far longer then expected
Yes and 10000 such children died quickly as the doctors expected.
This kid also has consumed massive amounts of goods and didnt contribute anything and will be only leaching untill he dies.

>inb4 poor people will breed rapidly and rely on social support
They cant rely on social support if there isnt social support.

Abortion is the best thing to ever happen to the US. The Niggers are quite literally aborting themselves out of existence.

Good shit

Nixon had the right idea - abortion for coalburner spawns.

>Take existing laws as backup on a general topic.
Cant you bring up any arguments?

>Ontarian accusing others of beastiality

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Why is the thread dying?

Pro life is wrong, but your view on pro choice is a bit weird.
first of all you talk about "evil", there is no actual evil, its a concept we came up with and its highly subjective and talking about how terminating a fetus is evil while still eating meat and swatting flies is very hypocritical and shows an obvious bias that we all have.

Secondly while women are emotional they do carry the baby, so of course they have control, you cant take away that control, in the end we are all emotional and stupid humans.

And lastly the fact that men cant choose wether to have that baby or not is irrelevant in this case because the problem is in forcing the men to pay for the baby.

>No, the argument is actually, at conception, a child will naturally result if no action is taken to prevent this. Science confirms this
A fertilized human egg will have about 1:10 chances to develop up to viable birth. Best you could say that after conception when left to its own the fertilized egg has non-negligible chance of becoming a baby.
t. biology major