youtube.com/watch?v=uiO_ZT5bSqk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

broiled muh brazils and puckered muh pralines too

Larry David is a funny man.

""""man""""

oy vey

Did he really say this?

next stop, backfire city

this is so Larry can pretend he and every old Jew in the business didn't know full well this has been going on for decades, give it a fucking rest Larry

yup

On SNL. If Larry David isn't /OurJew/ then I don't know who is. youtube.com/watch?v=_nS66IvbvcI

Fucking dirty kikes WHEN THE FUCK will we finally gas the rats and end this nightmare?

Leave Larry David alone!

Bobby Fischer

Remember the look on Trump's face after his inauguration talk with Obama? There will be no gassing. They most likely have remote control over your nukes since Lyndon Johnson, and as anyone who's read the Talmud can confirm they wouldn't hesitate to wipe out anything that threatens their great dream. They already figured it was largely over, you very narrowly dodged a completely new Hell on Earth in not electing Clinton with her plans for WW3. For the liberation of your people you will need to take whatever action you decide upon the stealthy way.

It seems Jews are up to quite a lot:
youtube.com/watch?v=uiO_ZT5bSqk

makes me think

Jesus

Our nukes run on technology from the 1980's. Floppy disks. Impossible to hack.

I doubt that the Israelis actually have a button to destroy us all, but if they do, hacking is useless.

hes a jew? really?

HOLY SHIT HE IS
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bobby_Fischer

THAT MAKES HIM PERFECT REDPILL MATERIAL, HES ADMITTING HIS OWN RACE AND RELIGION'S SHENANAGINS

>Judaism, where are you?

Fischer was kinda insane. He was pro-genocide of Jews, which means he probably would've gotten himself gassed if he had his way.

Funny is funny, affiliations aside I can't hate the guy. Show me another that wouldn't be kvetching over this same bit.

I thought I heard somewhere that Larry David hates the jews that act like kikes but I cant confirm it.

>He was pro-genocide of Jews, which means he probably would've gotten himself gassed if he had his way.
That's more telling that anything.

His entire shtick is that he makes fun of neurotic Jewish stereotypes. Same with Jerry Seinfeld. It's fun to laugh at yourself every once in a while.