Why is Sup Forums so good at what they do? Why is Sup Forums the best? Why is Sup Forums never wrong...

Why is Sup Forums so good at what they do? Why is Sup Forums the best? Why is Sup Forums never wrong? WHY IS Sup Forums so bad ass??? Why!!? Give me a straight answer! Also what do you guys think about "spics" because there are some here with the Mexican flag

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/mmfa/status/922847766350405635
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/149161891/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because only truth comes out of chaos.

KYS separatist

>never wrong
check the 37 nuclear holocaust "happenings" a day

also nothing wrong with spics as long as they stay in mexico

+3 million or so CBTS threads.

Pol is right because of confirmation bias

We lost in France with le pen and their front national

We usually win though

mobile.twitter.com/mmfa/status/922847766350405635

There is no upvotes to hide the mean comments from you. Only the strongest ideas will survive.

Now learn something:

we don't filter
fuck being "right"
we want TRUTH

Happenings that never happen are a Sup Forums tradition

We used to have economic "the crash is next week" happenings every week for years

Our Autists are simply the best, I don't know how they pull off this crazy rain man shit all of the time but it's why I come back. God Bless The Autists

if we let the jews pretend to be white, will they leave us the fuck alone?
... or should we just start enforcing the pedo laws and let nature take its course and wait 'til they all get the chair?
pic related
Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like a FUCKING JEW??

continued.
Seth rich rundown

pasta and gravy alert

See this is what im talking about shills working for the Trump administration spreading zionist propaganda and pizzagate wikileaks bullshit! There was a whistleblower that got kicked out of Sup Forums for exposing you guys

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/149161891/

I looked up "Trump's online activity" earlier on today and took a screenshot of the first article that popped up and now its deleted. Fuck all of you

+ pizzagate

OI TRUMP. I WANT IN ON THESE FUCKING SHEKELS MATE. WHERE DO I SIGN UP

>being wrong is a Sup Forums tradition*
fixed it for you

Crowd sourcing.

Not sure why you weren't expecting France to surrender.

Willing to get paid to troll, PM me Trump, I have the autisms.

THIS

Fuck you. Simple as that. It's the original PUNK ethic.
Fuck.
You.
We hate you and if we hate you, we for sure hate (((you))) fucking God Damn crazies who think they can hide from us.

In this world, where we and our autists have been deprived from all that could be offered to us, why would we ever accept the "Zionist" narrative?

Fuck. You.
MAGA

[1 of 2]
Sup Forums is good because of selection bias. The only people who would ever even search out a place like Sup Forums are a small segment of the population who see widespread subversion occurring in their own society, and who want to prevent it. What use would the average person, whose “beliefs” have always fit squarely within a narrow range of opinions that happen to be the ‘mainstream’ views of their day, have with Sup Forums?
It follows that the sort of people who congregate on Sup Forums are the type of people who understand subversion very well, because there’s only a small group of people in society who can even recognize the subversion of the average person that is taking place. They understand very well that the average man is motivated by emotion rather than logic. At his core, he actually has little interest for politics or metapolitics. When it comes to is society or it’s future, he isn’t reflective in any meaningful sense. He is blissfully unaware of the actual thought process (or lack thereof) that he uses to arrive at his beliefs. Many people on Sup Forums understand how these aspects of the common man are being used to sway him in a particular direction, and most importantly, they recognize who is behind that push.
Many Sup Forumslacks have come to recognize that for the sake of their society’s future, these same aspects of the common man must be used to sway him in the proper direction. For all of these reasons, Sup Forums users themselves are very hard to subvert. If subversion occurs here, it (by and large) can only occur via spam. Other styles of subversion, like shills covertly trying to “fit in” but then counter-signaling, will generally be fruitless. Validation and appeal to the masses works only on the masses.

[2 of 2]
If you could subvert Sup Forums by doing this kind of thing, then it’s not really subversion, because it must follow that you in fact have the better argument. There are no accounts/usernames, post histories, upvotes, and people are almost never banned just on the basis of their opinion/argument. This, again, implicates selection bias. Only people who are capable of navigating a flood of arguments, counterarguments, evidence, and counterevidence, without needing to have their opinions validated by others, will visit and return to Sup Forums. For the average person, Sup Forums will be frustrating, confusing, and outright depressing. But for individuals that are highly intellectual curious, but who also posess a rational and systematic mind, they will always keep returning to Sup Forums.

Finally, one would expect that Sup Forumslacks would be extremely dedicated to their cause, a point which again, goes back to selection bias. Other than the laughs you get along the way, your efforts to impact real-life events are completely thankless. You could create a meme or suggest an idea on Sup Forums that could spread like wildfire across Sup Forums, the internet, and ultimately impact real-world events. But you get no recognition. There are no usernames or account history. The next day, someone else could claim that they came up with the idea/meme. The next day, someone else could profit from the idea/meme. (See, e.g., Milo Yiannopoulos selling “It’s okay to be white” t-shirts). But you knew this coming in, because the truth is, you don’t really give a shit about claiming credit for your ideas. You leave the vanity of self-congratulations, attention-seeking, and bias confirmation to the redditors and e-celebs. You only care about pressing back against the widespread subversion you see in society, even if you and your efforts go completely unnoticed by broader society.

> Sup Forums insignia
> flatearthed
Hi alphabet-nigger, how's that department of memetics working out for you?

As universities became infested with social justice over time, they have become progressively worse at fulfilling their original purpose: the animating contest of free ideas. But the internet promises to be able to fulfill that purpose better than a brick and mortar building ever could, ivy covered or not. Sadly most retards are more concerned with petty social signalling and vapid conversations on meaningless topics. Thus Facebook and Google control most of what happens. But the people here don't give a fuck about social signalling, and won't accept the social justice programming the universities and media want you to believe. We engage in the battle of ideas more vigorously and more purely than anyone else, with a commitment to the value of freedom of speech in a way that a university could never match. So it is that their best quality (being able to sort good ideas from bad ones to distinguish the best ideas) is now our domain. We have taken the only good thing they had left and made it ours. That is our power, and our commitment to our values is our strength. This is why we are not an echo chamber like every other honey pot on the internet. This is why we cannot be defeated. Sup Forums is always right.

The young turds do the same thing, but with Reddit and Twitter. They call it crowd sourcing and it's a legitimate media practice.

Sup Forums is 90% Russian on proxy.

I, for one, feel incredibly validated when user posts a screen cap of one of my more profound posts, which occurs surprisingly often. It's like I'm having real influence over a sea of people just because what I say is true and insightful.

i wrote that mate

Aftet Brexit we barely shilled for France. Face it. Freedom as we know it is an Anglo idea.

I know user. All of us did.

Because you can't bury the truth here as easily as you can on sites like Reddit or Twitter.

Pretty much. Sup Forums forces you to engage uncomfortable ideas; because unlike reddit where they get hidden through down votes - on Sup Forums all manner of outrageous shit gets bumped through (You)'s.

This partly, but it's also kind of hard to shill for a country when you don't speak the language and don't know its culture/customs that well. All of the Anglo countries speak English and have similar enough cultures that we can shill for each other. But France's culture (although its still Western) is different enough that, when combined with the fact I don't speak French, makes it kind of hard to shill there.

Yeah the one meme somebody tried to force was stale and the French couldn't give a shit about the sexual immorality of their new premiere.

SHUT IT DOWN!!!

America First