CIA mutt memes - Ameriorc addition

previous thread >What if I told you that the reason there are literally hundreds of this meme spammed in specific threads under various meme flags is because the CIA is celebrating their first successful meme attempt?

>You better believe they aren't letting up and will milk it for all it's worth.

What other memes do you think were made by the CIA?

Other urls found in this thread:

vault.fbi.gov/cointel-pro
youtube.com/watch?v=Z7sFCcdMKRw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

inb4 mods shoah this

rather be a mutt or an orc than a traitorous, spineless judas

Post -1% americans, that one is funny .

>el devorador

>el abismo

The last one just went for 400+

here come dat 56%

>le gobelin noir

giiiive mee whiiite bloooood

Rest assured the CIA did NOT make pic related.

Mods need to start doing their jobs, this is just reidiculous now. It wasn't even funny to begin with now its just cringy. The Left Can't Meme.

most of these meme posters are bots

g̨ ͔̗̞i̵͙ ̶͙̪̤v͓͚͓̱̩̝̘ e͜ ̪̟͎m̛͓͎̖̹̰e̸̹̠̘͕̳̼ ̻̀y̮͎̙̣̳o̺u̵̱r̸͎̭͚ ̙̗͚̝͎̼w͎̠͠h̥̩̟͇i̳̙̯ț͖͈̺̪̼̤e̠̬̣̜͈̜͔͡ ̢̞̥̖̗̥̼s̪͍͔̻̖̙o̯̞̜ͅu̱̪̦̻̠̦l̼͎͢

LA ABERRACIÓN...

>el hambriento provocador

no your a bot

How this meme can piss off so many americans?

I want you other white nationalists who are non-Americans and posting this meme around to understand something: You are upsetting people. I seriously just had a mental breakdown and needless to say there are a few holes in my bedroom wall now because I can't find any other way to say this, but you are acting as tools for the Jews, and you seem to be ENJOYING it. Don't you understand? This is LIFE AND DEATH and you think it's some fucking game. Your posts are antithetical to the goals of this board. Mods: if this doesn't stop, and it needs to NOW, you need to start issuing bans. This is not acceptable behavior.

lmao these images are hilarious.

they might have been created by the cia but it's funny because they aren't making me mad it's making me laugh

i think it is kind of funny myself, and if we are patriots we shouldn't care whether we are white or not

el mongrelth

good praxis to have

>EL GRINGO

>made by the CIA?
No, it's the same group that framed that "kraut and tea" dude into attacking one of those e-celeb chicks on youtube named ragestorm or something.

>The CIA has a branch dedicated solely to shitposting on a Siam shadow puppet afficionado forum

the absolute fucking state of the US intelligence community

every time I see the word aotearoa i accidentally parse it as "aortic dissection", maybe it's a sign you should have one

Your tears feed it, kid

El despreciable

g.....i....v...e

It seems that my superiority has caused some issues.

Filthy kike rats. When are they going to get turned into lampshades finally?

ME

>la muerte

WHI....TE

> The CIA created a meme
> it's actually pretty good
This...this is the power of Trump's america...

Why would the CIA make memes saying Americans aren't white? Some sort of COINTELPRO against pro-white groups? The FBI used to mock KKK members with satirical comics

vault.fbi.gov/cointel-pro

SOUUUUUUUUULSSSSSSSSS

We talking about #frogtwitter by any chance?

este es el fin grande padre

el devorador v. el shaggy blanco
who wins?

The oc being generated here is astounding

Mods let these threads stay up

Mods 404 Rare pepe threads

>butthurt english teacher detected

the absolute state of Sup Forums

I miss old Sup Forums. This meme has ruined the board for us Americans. I'm going back to /k/

a meme flag faggot is essentially dickless on here. do you not understand board culture enough to grasp this? pay the money for better proxies you sad, sad subhuman soyboy

JUST SROP, MAKE IT FUCKING STOP ALREADY. IM SICK OF THIS DOGKDMAM SHIT. FUCKING WUROPEAN SCUM. AMWRICA IS NUMBER ONE. FRIG OFF

Report it if you're so butthurt. A lot of them are pretty funny but it is approaching spam levels imo. We deserved to me mocked for how far we've fallen

>spams half the catalog
>not politics
>meme flags
>half the posters with shown flags are south americans
>very third world vibe in these threads
>europeans are the biggest cucks in the world

the quality is getting too good I can't compete

Americans ruined this board, cuntnugget. The election brought in so many retarded burgers to this board it's beyond saving. At this point the board would improve vastly if all North-American IPs were banned.

This delicious salt of EL GOBLINO.

I dont know why this would surprise ANYONE...

As exposed by Wikileaks the CIA has a meme warfare centre

ALL movements that have threatened the (((establishment))) get hijacked.

Occupy wall st
Tea party
Now MAGA

Its obvious 50% of the faggots on Sup Forums as shills for CIA/MOSSAD/JIDF/JTRIG etc

America is degenerate & retarded because of (((THEM))), and now they want to make fun of that? Fucking idiots are just helping wake more people up to (((THEIR))) perversion of society with the 56% meme.

SO THANK CIA/MOSSAD ass clowns. You FAIL again.

if it gets rid of the redditfags, you can call me a nigger mongrel all day

r donald, you mean?

This is an American website

based

t.

Divide and conquer, disruption, forum sliding. The CIA is spending millions on meme warfare.

It’s getting annoying and old at this point

>inb4 mutt

It is illegal for the french state to collect data on ethnicity. France is so non-white that they're in denial of it at the top government level. France is almost a somali colony at this point, and theres a term for japanese tourists and exchange students visiting france expecting classic architecture, romance, oui oui cuisine, only to return home in despair like they'd been lied to all their lives cause it's been turned into a third world shithole. Not a weeb or anything, it just acknowledges that japs have had a long interest in french cuisine and french style cooking, nevermind the connection to classical music performance that both had traditionally at least as far back as the 90's encouraged japanese to learn in france or visit on holiday. That shit doesn't happen anymore, and the japs have cultural septic shock from france now.

this stupid drawing of a mongoloid is by some shit-tier retard foreigner living in some backwards non-white country. Pay no heed to it.

>la oscuridad sin fin

>soyboy
>doesn't remember when Sup Forums was only meme flags

This is just a demoralization attempt in response to the "It's ok to be white" posters. It's a psy-op to associate Americans with these mutations/orcs created via underpaid intern shills from /leftypol/ or some other group like that. Don't save any of the images.

>if it gets rid of the redditfags
But it doesn't. They're here to stay and there's nothing we can do. This fucking board has Facebook tier posters these days, sub-100 IQ anons by the thousands and more underageb& than you can count.

Sadly. A savage and disgusting mongrel race.

Then you'd be stuck with brit/pol/ and /sg/ plus a few euro politic threads every now and then, ensuring the board becomes deader than /ck/. American politics are the most ubiquitous posts and memes on this board. But whatever, you convinced this burger to leave.

I AM A REAL WHITE AMERICQN, FIGHT FOR THE RIGHTA OF EVERU MAN!

is this a reddit meme?

lol funny meme you europoor faggots cant wait to see you go brown and you'll deserve it for this meme

First time i've agreed with a finnish poster desu

white identity is the number one threat to the establishment
relentlessly mock and belittle the idea that there are enough whites to force changes
black pill the youth
its too late
youre already brown

Obligatory theme while reading:
youtube.com/watch?v=Z7sFCcdMKRw

how come all the "le amerimutt" memes lately...
(((i wonder why)))

To get rid of Reddit one must get rid of /ptg/. I'm surprised we don't have a general just to raid that shithole 24/7

would rather post american mutt maymos
> instead of helping white brothers
> herp derps about the jew and the cia
> wants to save the white race
> shits on one of the best ally's

ROFL this is the REAL face of the IDF

Not those propoganda whores zionists always post, but these mongoloids