Is this America's best kept secret?

Is this America's best kept secret?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AT&T_Building_(Nashville)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What's the secret?

no that would be kfc original recipe

Yes, now stop talking about it.

nashville? one of the countries top tourist destinations? yeah, great secret faggot

Yeah, I know a few people who engage in the thing it is known for being a good place to do that thing who go down there sometimes

Nashville is ok. Memphis is more fun to me.

what about it user?
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AT&T_Building_(Nashville)
>Ownership

After completion in 1994, the AT&T Building was purchased by Prefco XIV L.P., a limited partnership of the Pitney Bowes Real Estate Financing Corp, for US$100.8 million.[1][17] Ownership of the building was transferred to Cerberus Capital Management subsidiary EntreCap Financial in July 2006 after Cerberus acquired Prefco. The building was immediately placed back on the market for resell, and in mid-2007 was sold to MTL Leasing LLC for an undisclosed sum.[2][17]
>The AT&T Building (formerly the South Central Bell Building and BellSouth Building, colloquially known as the Batman Building) is a 617 ft (188 m), 33-story skyscraper completed in August 1994 and located in Nashville, Tennessee. The structure is designed as an office tower capable of housing 2,000 workers. It is currently the tallest building in the state of Tennessee.
>33 story
what did they mean by this?

so....... what is the recipe ?

It means the building has 33 floors you can walk on.

traffic is horrible.
drug problem is problem.
lots of slutty country singer sluts ready to suck dick for a gig.
remind me again why it's so awesome?

That place is a shithole.

no, it's a secret NSA sex dungeon...clearly

My sister lives right outside Nashville. It's a neat place to visit, but I sure as fuck wouldn't want to live there.

MSG and pepper.
They cut out the other 9 herbs and spices years ago.

>MSG and pepper.
a-a-and chicken too right ?

I think it's also a ton of lab made "natural flavors".
For sure there's allspice, I remember someone making some fried chicken and allspice being in it, and it reminded me of KFC.

This.
I live in Nashville, stop coming here goddammit.
Go to nog mecca.
>Ear more BBQ.

>niggers
>spics
>the largest muslim community in the US
>the largest Jewish population outside of NYC
>everyone listens to either rap or country, the two objectively worst genres of music in existence

You would have to pay me 4 gorillion shekels to live in that shithole.

I'll give you a hint if you ever do make your way here and want to avoid literally all those issues and make the best of being in Nashville for whatever reason.
>Green Hills
>Franklin
>Belle Meade
You have to make fucktons to have even a shitty house in these neighborhoods.

>a-a-and chicken too right ?
th-th-that's not a fucking spice, retard

It’s called electricity you bumpkin poofter

why? secret from who? please don't do this. not all of us are bad. there are outliers too. it really sucks that i'm not part of the culture i prefer.

its fried chicken

amerifats GET OUT

"Mefis" is a shithole

It was better before the commiefornians started moving in. Fuck off, we’re full.

Pressure fryer is the secret.

??

>be nationalist
>hates the white american music

is tootsies a whore house?

Yes it is.

this
pushes the flavor into the meat

Country was subverted by the kikes to dumb down white people. It's all about
>dude it's the weekend let's party and get drunk XD
>i'm a redneck and proud, i don't ever want to better my lot in life

It's bascially the same ethos of rap music.
Hood culture = redneck culture

You are the goodest of goys if you listen to that shit.

does it look and feel as modern as LA and NYC? does it have curfew? i think the white pride society needs to reject modernism, right?

but progress isn't traditional. and modernism and progress should be the biggest sin in traditional authoritarian right wing society.

Not true.

Modern Country music isn't Country. It's just rebranded pop music.

AT&T is evil? Oh wow, almost as evil as Comcast.

That's not San Antonio

'Fraid not, straya. Modern (((country))) music is just as degenerate as pop is. They even started incorporating black rappers into their songs and a bunch of country stars all came out in support of gun control recently.

Fuck you

If you're a trendy brainwashed as fuck millennial that listens to shit music this is your paradise. I can barely play some traditional country music in NASHVILLE without getting weird looks.

you're our best kept secret OP

shut up user

Memfrica is great if you’re a negroid. Are you a negroid?

You're asking for a visit from the boys.

Ayyy look it's my hometown. Actually, I was raised in Hendersonville but it's Nashville all the same.

Traffic/roads make no fucking sense but they're doing a lot of construction. All things considered, it's a decent small/mid-sized city to live in. I avoid Music Row unless I've got friends visiting and they just HAVE to see it.

I'm a few blocks from nog neighborhoods and when I run through there I don't get fucked with. Race relations aren't shot to shit here like they are in other cities around the country.

The neo-hippies are busy gentrifying with art projects and trendy vegan/foodie stuff on the east side. The bar scene is all right (3 Crow makes a great burger)

Anything I should know about besides what I already know, anons?

Eurofag, GET BROWN

That's called every fucking city in the US where millenials flock

Nashville is a shit hole.
Memphis is worse.

Fuck off, mutt.

Fuck me dude you are 100% right. (((They))) now even have a hand in country music and it makes me sick.

If Luke Bryan was drowning what would you shoot him with?