Brit/pol/ - Anglo-Celtic Bloodlines edition

>May faces a devestating commons defeat on brexit bill
theguardian.com/politics/2017/nov/11/theresa-may-faces-defeat-mp-demanding-vote-on-brexit-deal

>I called a trans boy a girl by mistake... and it may cost me my job as a teacher: Maths tutor suspended after praising pupil using the wrong gender
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5073511/Teacher-suspended-praising-pupil-using-wrong-gender.html

>Remembrance Sunday: UK events mark the nation's war dead
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41957783

>The Big Chill is here! Britain is colder than Russian Arctic as three-week freeze arrives with -7C cold and England's first snow (and there are ALREADY fears we'll run out of grit)
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5074507/Britain-faces-three-week-arctic-freeze.html

>Pressure grows on Carwyn Jones to order Carl Sargeant inquiry
theguardian.com/politics/2017/nov/10/pressure-grows-welsh-first-minister-carwyn-jones-carl-sargeant-inquiry

>EU planning for collapse of Brexit talks, says Michel Barnier
theguardian.com/politics/2017/nov/12/eu-planning-for-collapse-of-brexit-talks-says-michel-barnier

>'White Europe': 60,000 nationalists march on Poland's independence day
theguardian.com/world/2017/nov/12/white-europe-60000-nationalists-march-on-polands-independence-day

>Farage reveals how he will LEAD Brexit frontline if 'establishment' BOTCHES divorce deal
express.co.uk/news/uk/878605/Nigel-Farage-MEP-European-Parliament-Brexit-European-Union

>'We will have NO control of borders, courts or money' Gordon Brown BLASTS Brexit red lines
express.co.uk/news/politics/877758/Gordon-Brown-newsnight-bbc-Brexit-Labour-Jeremy-Corbyn-EU-Laura-Kuenssberg-Labour-Party
links acquired from britpol.org/links

Other urls found in this thread:

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/38568440/admixture/shriver01.pdf
upi.com/Top_News/2002/05/08/Analysis-White-prof-finds-hes-not-2/UPI-53561020909970
blog.23andme.com/23andme-research/dna-usa-2
youtube.com/watch?v=ZkXbeQh9I8M
forbes.com/sites/francescoppola/2017/11/12/british-lawmaker-advises-investors-to-take-their-money-out-of-the-uk/#171937c14c1e
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obesity_in_the_United_Kingdom
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Celtic
geneticliteracyproject.org/2015/01/07/claims-that-us-is-a-genetic-melting-pot-appear-overblown-if-youre-white/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Mentalist.

Sage

Fuck Britain and fuck mutt memes

America may be only 56% white, but our population is fucking massive. 150 million white people is more than double the population of most of these other shit countries that spam mutt memes

I very much doubt it, when you consider what counts as white in the U.S. Now jog on, fatty.

How many of those are solely Anglo-Celtic? Not really. You can’t trust the average “White” yank. USA is a mongrel minority-White semite-run nation. Not even 56%, 52%, 50% or even 40% White. More like 20-35% White? Let me help you. Anywhere between 28-32% of the US """Whites""" has negro or amerindian admixture. USA is like BEST CASE SCENARIO 35% White country.
It was specially non-Hispanic Whites who got studied.
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/38568440/admixture/shriver01.pdf

upi.com/Top_News/2002/05/08/Analysis-White-prof-finds-hes-not-2/UPI-53561020909970

blog.23andme.com/23andme-research/dna-usa-2

They live in a country where even WN figure like Richard Spencer is a quadracial mongrel married to a “Russian”-“Georgian” cryptojew subhuman on a Kremlin check

ttps://you.23andme.com/published/reports/37920f26c710401d/

>North African 0,2%
>Mongolian 0,1%
>Sub-saharan 0,1%

US mongrel shilling for mongrelisation. Nothing to see
youtube.com/watch?v=ZkXbeQh9I8M

America may be only 56% white, but our population is fucking massive.
That's not a good thing paco, when america is no longer white it will be like living in mexico again

>tfw you will never be 100% inbred anglo ;_;

Speaking of which

>Larps with euro"peon" flag
>Refugees welcome.
Erm, that hurts us both retard, you more so that us

>s-see we didn't lose to the yanks anyway
kek'd

Why the fuck are British girls so susceptible to fucking black men? Unironically now, we've allowed black grime artists to become alpha in society.

Anglo-Celtic races are not inbred you filthy shitskint mongrel

We? What did we allow? When did the BBC and the media the politicians become we? They are all traitors worthy of crucifixion.

these threads and 56% photos might make an American mad, if he was a mixed race city dweller. But your posting this to people who are white. Maybe some aren't, but Americans aren't 56% white. 56 percent of Americans are 100% white. Then there's Hispanics, blacks, Asians, and slavs. They reproduce fast and live in ghettos. The white states are the ones that voted red. The blue cities, new York, California, the deep South, are where all these minorities live. High population density ghettos. Living on welfare, no education. Don't worry, they will be gone soon. Cuz will give them tons of money and they'll go back to where they came from.

forbes.com/sites/francescoppola/2017/11/12/british-lawmaker-advises-investors-to-take-their-money-out-of-the-uk/#171937c14c1e

WEW

>fatty
Look who’s talking
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obesity_in_the_United_Kingdom
>Experts have predicted that by the year 2020 one third of the United Kingdom population could be obese.

>How many of you are solely Anglo-Celtic
More than in your shithole Vlad
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Celtic
>The concept is mainly relevant outside of Great Britain and Ireland, particularly in Australia but also in Canada, the UNITED STATES, New Zealand and South Africa, where a significant diaspora is located.

Notice that Russia is absent from that list

So, instead of creating music and media and culture of our own, we let fucking Skepta and Big Shaq rise to the top, to get all the little white British men singing in ebonics, and all the little white British girls craving a thug. This is on our society too, they've taken to liking these ""artists"".

>you in the middle back

I legit hope USA can become Celtic-Germanic again, but you have shit ton of stealth and not-so-stealth mongrelization going. USA was created for pure blooded Northwestwen Europeans.

>But your posting this to people who are white.

That's the point? That's why it works

Why is a Russian making these threads?

Made my counter image.

And no, Slavs are not white. Hitler said so.

also you realize that Russian is statistically the most mongrelized european nation??

American Whites are probably mixed to a less extent than Russians because mongels raped you guys for centuries

Morning lads, almost time for me to go to work for Mr Shekelstein :S

It's all trash that takes 0 skill imagine the work Bach and Mozart put into learning their craft now compare them to these baboons

Let's face it though the average person anywhere in the world is as dumb as a bag of bricks and we can't leave them to rule themselves not when they can be so easily corrupted.

Women are brainless animals they only know how to follow. What we must do is and we are is to create a counter culture against the state and modern Britain

My thread is Russian
My phone is Korean
My pajamas are Chinese
Etc

>Anglo-Celtic races are not inbred you filthy shitskint mongrel
what was some filthy slav like you know about stronk pure white genes? the inbreeding what keeps it so clean you dummy!

Oh hold on fellas what’s this?
>geneticliteracyproject.org/2015/01/07/claims-that-us-is-a-genetic-melting-pot-appear-overblown-if-youre-white/

>With respect to European Americans, the percentages are much more different than African Americans or Latinos, with European American genomes being 98.6 percent European, 0.19 percent African and 0.18 percent Native American. In general, the numbers seem to agree with what one would expect given the history of American colonization by Europeans and their interactions with African and Native Americans.
>What genetics is showing is that in fact white Americans are shockingly European to an incredibly high degree for a population with roots on this continent for 400 years
>whiteness in modern America turns out to be not very murky at all. These findings of 0.19 percent black and 0.18 percent American Indian are tiny numbers.

Pic related is eurocucks right now

Let them have their last hurrah, while their respective countries continue to spiral into oblivion.

It's like watching Nero fiddle as Rome burns.