Dragon Ball Super

It's time.

Other urls found in this thread:

kanzenshuu.com/2016/05/09/future-trunks-arc-announced-dragon-ball-super/
kanzenshuu.com/translations/dragon-ball-super-history-book-akira-toriyama-introduction/
kanzenshuu.com/translations/dragon-ball-super-manga-vol-1-tori-toyo-interview-web-version/
animenewsnetwork.com/interview/2016-10-26/dragon-ball-super-toyotarou/.107579
kanzenshuu.com/translations/dragon-ball-super-manga-vol-1-tori-toyo-interview-book-version/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's gone, Sup Forums...

Official list of canon material.
>Dragon Ball Evolution
>Dragon Ball Z episode 125
>Dragon Ball Z Broly the Legendary Super Saiyan
>Dragon Ball GT
>Dragon Ball GT 1997 Live Show
>Dragon Ball Super episodes 44-46

hiya cuties hope you're having a great weekend

Anime

kanzenshuu.com/2016/05/09/future-trunks-arc-announced-dragon-ball-super/

>I write an outline of the entire plot, then the script writers break it up into episodes, expanding on things, changing things around, or adding in new bits as need be.

>Even I haven’t checked the final script yet.
>Let’s enjoy this together (laughs)!!

kanzenshuu.com/translations/dragon-ball-super-history-book-akira-toriyama-introduction/

>I had put Dragon Ball behind me, but seeing how much that live-action film ticked me off, and how I revised that script for the anime movie and complained about the quality of the TV anime, I suppose somewhere along the line it’s become a series I like too much to ever leave alone.

Manga

kanzenshuu.com/translations/dragon-ball-super-manga-vol-1-tori-toyo-interview-web-version/

>Speaking of the manga, I want to ask you two about how you put the manga together. I hear Toriyama-sensei checks the storyboards for each chapter.
>Toriyama: That’s right.

>Back when Toriyama-sensei was drawing the manga, the animators would use his manga panels as reference, imitating the composition and things like that. And now it seems that the animators are likewise using Toyotaro-sensei‘s manga as reference.
>Toriyama: Oh, that’s good! That should keep them on track!

animenewsnetwork.com/interview/2016-10-26/dragon-ball-super-toyotarou/.107579

>Every month, I'll create a storyboard for him to review, and then he'll give me input and suggest changes. When I'm working with Toriyama, there are many portions he gives me props for coming up with, but he is very particular about other things and always points them out for me to correct. And when he corrects me, I think “Wow, I guess I don't completely understand the way he looks at things,” so his corrections and feedback are incredibly accurate and helpful. It's a lot of fun to be able to get closer to his way of thinking

Time? Ningen time?

Did black reach his maximum potential before fusion?

Broly sucks. Sorry.

snipping tool is fun

Nope.

who /yamcha'd/ here

kanzenshuu.com/translations/dragon-ball-super-manga-vol-1-tori-toyo-interview-book-version/

>I’m really grateful to you. I never thought an artist like you would come along to draw the continuation of my story!

He has no maximum potential. Preview spoilers say he kept that along with the immortality in fusion.

Obligatory yamcha shitpost.
Why does zeno fear him?

nigga was ripping holes through time and shit so maybe

he will be missed.

>ZAMASU
>just think about how good this show would be without ape nips
>mai waifu
>UTSUKUSHII
>gohan when?
>>gohanfags
>vegito when?
>>vegetafags
>broly is the strongest
>>brolyfags
>how did trunks learn mafuba that fast?
>'x' isn't canon
here's your thread

His virgin powers are un-rivaled

T-Thanks for forgetting me again

How long till this arc ends so Future Trunks fucks off?

It's so easy to bait in these threads.

What did he mean by this

why is trunks hair blue

Who's that character?

This. I got a lot of (You)s yesterday.

Take a shot everytime those pictures of trunks x mai show up.

You'll die before they even end.

Well I guess you dont have a problem with powerfags do you?

Canonical Powerranks:
Roshi- moon
Vegeta (sayian arc)- planet
Super Perfect Cell- solar system
Beerus-universal
Zeno-existence

He wants someone to remember him.

It wasn't luck. Toriyama is clearly talented, especially since he makes up shit as he goes along. He just didn't obsess about story details.

Gohanfags are the best part of these threads without them it just be idiots arguing about the manga vs the anime

to match his mom

The Super manga isn't canon. It's merely supplementary material for the anime now stop arguing

Son of a bitch you keep doing this on purpose.
Add broly as galaxy buster you motherfucker.

>muh bulma
>muh trunks
>m-muh pride
>muh kararotto

Reminder that Black completely emasculated Vegeta. This is by far the most embarrassing loss in all of Dragon Ball.

It's very fun to bully Gohanfags.

>posting King Kai's imagination
wew lad

You forget NINGEN

You forgot
>muh Flanderization

It's pretty pathetic to hate a character just cause he's not god level

Bitch you forgot broly being galaxy level again.
Dont bother posting this shit again if you leave it incomplete.

Gohan is hated because he's a cuck.

Fuck, I'm truly a sinner.

then he beat the shit out of him

Everything is imagination for you fuck off. It was literally stated and showed.
Stupid uncultivated faggot.

Except he's not , you and every other dumb faggot don't get the point of his character

He doesn't like fighting, he never did, he prefers being a family man.

But then you probably like Mary Sue future faggot trunks so what would you know?

>It was literally stated and showed.
>Goku teleports to said galaxy and walks around just fine
wow nice destroyed galaxy you got there.

Add this panel or there will be butthurt people who think zeno is just multiversal buster.

Can this be topped?

he just wanted another saiyans company

and then jobgeta jobbed to copies of copy-goku

Someone post the webm of Champa annihilating Broly as a SSJ4.

There is only one galaxy in the whole universe.
Kill yourself.

So then what is boosting his strength? At first he said he was recalling battle memories, but then he said he figured out that anger was how get saiyans got stronger, which is mistaken since it is zenkai. Then he proceeds to seemingly injure himself to pull out the scythe, which is a violation of the no self injury rule of zenkai gains. So wtf is doing it?

I don't think most people here really hates Gohan that much. It's the Gohanfags who are hated because they are very butthurt over the fact that Gohan isn't doing any of the cool shit like F Trunks.

did you even watch the movie? That is the same Galaxy he supposedly destroyed and that's the same place Goku instant transmissions to.

:^)

He's basically able to abuse Zenkai like no one else because he's a god of creation in the body of a created race. He has the cheat codes, so to say.

>But then you probably like Mary Sue future faggot trunks so what would you know?
user, if it was Gohan instead of Trunks you wouldn't be calling him a Mary Sue, just admit it.

man you idiots are just like doflamingo fags are you going to cry when he loses too

Nobody cares about Future Trunks. We're comparing him to the guy he was supposed to replace

>Nobody cares about Future Trunks

Turles dindu nuffin, he good boy, he only wanted dem fruits and friends for his planet destructionz.

YAMERO

That sounds like a bullshit convenient theory

Toriyama's role in the manga is minimal though, just him looking at stuff. It's not even the same as his involvement in BoG and RoF. I still don't see how either Super's manga or anime can count as an official continuation instead of just being a spinoff.

Was Zeno being able to erase all of existence also stated in the anime ? If not it aint canon.

More Piccolo would be nice really.

Joke's on you, I don't have a future!

......................Z-Zamasu-kun...

was Gohan wearing a cup in that part?

what do you use to make your webm

Over twenty years ago retard

>no Gohan
JUST

haha

UTSKUSHI

KOREWA-NO KAMI NO SEIGII !!

Then tell me user. Why did they choose him to be the main character of the Xenoverse games if nobody cares about him?

What did Toriyama mean by this?

That the Saibaman was better than him.

Not just Xenoverse. Heroes merged lore with Xeno so now he's in there as Time Patroller Trunks too with longer hair.

Also Fusions with Vegeta.

I foresee by the time Black Arc is over we'll get a featured special for Trunks again.

He is /our/ guy

Gohan's in the same pose.

is Zamasu actually gay?

Next episode. Goku and Veggie can't do a thing
Meanwhile. Zamasu will be talking more about his own greatness

Yes, but to be quite honest he's still in the closet so he's tsundere about having Goku's body and only wants to fuck himself etc. He doesn't fuck around with Bulma etc

In the preview could see vegeta and goku lying on the ground again like the jobbers that hey are while trunks gets the mary sue card.

the Budokai games the only Dragon Ball games worthwhile. Haman is shit faggot

Yes. He fantasizes about taking ningen dick every day.

there is nothing gay about zamasusama

He was literally the face of the franchise for a while despite only appearing in like 3 episodes at that point
The TV ads literally just had TRUNKS in flashing letters

Leave Zamazu to me.

>that spin

Truly the greatest love story ever told.

He turns pink and calls goku's body beautiful and perfect. What do you think?

Depends on if you consider narcissicsm gay or not.

I still remember when Trunks died to Super Perfect Cell. That was hilarious

I fucking hated that Bra/Cold fight, and that entire chapter focused solely on Bra. But I have to admit that this comic made me laugh