Why haven't you joined the marines yet, Sup Forums? Too pussy? Scared of commitment and honor...

Why haven't you joined the marines yet, Sup Forums? Too pussy? Scared of commitment and honor? Scared to fight for your country?

Stop being all of those things today, and make something of your life by joining the marines. You have 2 options, be a fucking failure living in your parents house, or a successful and courageous Marine. The time is now to choose.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hKxRT1v8V4I
youtube.com/watch?v=LqxrJHkzS0I
youtu.be/qpizA-CeGSM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's voluntary. Stop recruiting faggot.

Why haven't you joined the marines yet, Sup Forums? Too pussy? Scared of commitment and honor? Scared to fight for your country?

Go back to /r9k/ with your recruitment

you'll find a lot more luck there

Marines get inferior weaponry, don't they?

t. recruiter
I would but am too old.

I'm Asian. The military is the white man's territory.

Convicted felon.
Manafacturing with intent.

military is a tool of israel, im not dying for a slimy merchant

not from what i've heard

Kind of, M16A4 is better than a M4A1, the 20" barrel makes a 5.56 deadly out to 200M while the 14.5" is only good to 100M.

youtube.com/watch?v=hKxRT1v8V4I

You mean you're Chinese:
>Lost to Russia
>Lost to Japan
>Lost to America (in Korea)
>Lost to Vietnam
>Lost to India

youtube.com/watch?v=LqxrJHkzS0I

Because I'm in the best branch of the US military: Army

Eat dick and crayons Marine

Nah Burmese and I'm pretty sure genocide is frowned upon in most military institutions.

Yes goyim, join the military. Fight for the glory of Isre.... I mean America. Remember, it's an honor to die for your greatest ally

Hell no. You guys couldn't guarantee me a job as an officer even if I jumped through all your hoops;.

Thanks for making me a PUA though.

When I came down only the marines knew how to treat a woman with respect. Unlike your army fag types.
>T.thot

Fuck that,become a Navy SEAL instead. They get better funding and are more high speed than Marines.

Fuk rit off, if anything I'd rather be a contractor

Don't fall for that Dress Blues meme. The only real pussy it attracts are fat White chics from the E-club.

because I don't like Jews

Marine training nowadays is infected with PC safespace bullshit that has already tainted the rest of society. The DIs can't even beat you anymore or make fun of your race.

I joined the Air Force. Just relaxing at my desk in my big comfy chair.

>with air conditioning

>doesn't have conscription.
You weaklings

....say what? They can both kill from a lot farther out than that.

The "Marines get shittier equipment" seemed liked it was going away the last few years I spent in. We got everything the Army did from everything I could tell. Granted, their pogs and our pogs there was a difference in basic issued rifles but for the infantry side pretty much everyone was rocking decent stuff on both sides of the fence.

Because I'm joining the white man's branch.

I can ruin my joints for a lot more money than what they'll pay me

Im crying lol

There’s no honor in anything anymore

cause im already in the coast guard.

(OP)
I did and they were too poor to keep their end of the deal of providing a paid for college tuition so fuck them

t. cpl air winger pog who made sure COs had electricity, a/c, gatorade, and comms for the birds in the sky

Ok, ok, this needs some explaining. How would you not get your GI Bill? Also, that's DoD or VA money, not a specific branch.

Nah, just desert while onpost in enemy territory, get captured by the enemy, then get traded later for numerous high ranking enemies. After your sham trial, you'll get let off scot-free, and get to collect all your back pay. Since you won't be spending anything while colluding with the enemy, you'll make bank!

Think of it as an extreme savings plan.

>being State property.

Reminder that all the shills that come out in force to say America does the dirty work of Israel are just as rootless, culture-less, and nation-less as the bugmen they despise. All the nationalism on this board is 100% larp. Nobody appreciates the principles of service to country, or willingness of sacrifice to further an ideal. Most posters on this board are Europeans, even the ones with American flags. I hope they eventually move there in earnest or kill themselves or something, absolutely worthless ants with no concept of citizenship.

>WORST EQUIPMENT, FIRST ONE IN
>LITERALLY BULLET SHIELD FOR PUSSY ARMY,AND NAVY.

I wanted to,but I rather join the navy, seems more comfy.

>....say what? They can both kill from a lot farther out than that.
they can point target range up to 550m but the ability for 5.56 to fragment upon impact is significantly shorter on the m4 than the m16 due to lower velocities achieved by the shorter barrel length. Fragmentation rounds is technically against the geneva convention but they found out 5.56 fragments upon impact after fielding the round.

Even with hazard backpay for 10 years I could make more money running my wildland fire crew in 5 years with 6 months off every one of those years, too.

>The only real pussy it attracts are fat White chics from the E-club

Or married chicks that have husbands deployed.

Tuition assistance is in house and because of my fucked up name (I have three parts to my first name, two middle names, and my name was forcefully changed upon enlistment), DoD had serious trouble finding records of my enlistment so they practically gave up and sent me a letter saying I never served

If I wanted to kill a bunch of delusional retards by massively outgunning them, I’d move to Cali

I also have a dash in my name and my name looks different on every record of me including my social... so I'm almost a sheep dipped Marine

Fuck yeah god bless america
RAYTHEON STOCK INTENSIFIES

i don't wanna die for isreal and our military has not protected us from a legit threat in years we just keep dicking around in the middle east.

Ok, well that's TA, not the Gi BIll, and you must be talking about when they took away TA for a while, right? Other than that, with the name thing, that's kind of funny to an outsider - no offense. Did they actually say you don't have a record while you were on active duty? That's pretty sweet.

>Why haven't you joined the marines yet, Sup Forums? Too pussy?
Yes
>Scared of commitment and honor?
Fairly
>Scared to fight for your country?
Indeed
>Stop being all of those things today, and make something of your life by joining the marines. You have 2 options, be a fucking failure living in your parents house, or a successful and courageous Marine. The time is now to choose.
Option 2, please. You go be courageous and deal with the IEDs, I'll be a fucking failure in my parent's house, with both legs.

Also I'll jodyfuck your wife while you're overseas.

I have 10,000 shares of DFEN

It's a 3X leveraged ETF on the military industrial complex

As long as America doesnt cease to exist I will continue to get the sickest YTD returns you'll ever see outside of HF traders.

See, look at all these niggers, like fucking clockwork. Just parroting leftist anti-military, anti-American talking points but shoehorning in "muh Jews." Might as well be sucking Noam Chomsky's cock.

War is a Racket

They acknowledged I had no records so I gave my command shit, became a shitbag, got NJPd, got my records wiped, received an RE4 and couldn't be happier being a civvie instead of playing fuck fuck games, hurrying up to wait for the CO who was sitting around playing with his dick

Most everyone uses M4s, Army and Marines, in combat arms these days, though. I'm just saying that the combat sides of the house get decently comparable equipment now days.

this is extra funny when you know the Marines are our most "diverse" branch of the military

I've known 2 marines in real life; one was a closeted gay that would walk around a shared house naked "because haha who cares bro you know" and the other was an obese volunteer firefighter that sincerely believed he was a hero despite being a dime a dozen moron

I'LL PASS

Is filled to the brim with spics, and the fact women are now allowed in takes away that whole honor bit.

I wouldn't know about combat arms, I was very air wing pog setting up the CO's eyes in the sky. I did see some badass birds do their things and once I found a security badge that was above mine that I used to snoop around for fun that I really should've reported but fuckit, whoever lost it probably got in big shit

Joining the military just means killing and dying for ZOG.

I was a POG too but spent enough time working with and around grunts. The Marine Corps started to get better funding and equip for combat troops seems to be on par. I'm sure it has to do with contractors realizing selling their new, high-speed stuff to the Marine Corps only increases their margins, so they somehow got the Marine Corps to get more/spend more on it.

I wouldn't be surprised, I saw a bunch of boots with brand spanking new FN made M16A4s. All about lining them contractors pockets

And die for the Juden? No thanks

>serving alongside, women niggers and assorted shitskins
>actually taking orders from them, too

Why would any proud white man allow themselves to be humiliated so? At least when I did my armed service, it was 100% white and men only.

>You have 2 options, be a fucking failure living in your parents house,
Thats Funny because both my uncles joined the military and only one still lives with his mom.

Strong Finn conscript fires 7.62 full auto

Weak american marine fires 5.56 single shots

Why are americans so weak and have not voted for conscription? Is it because they hate america

T: Finn conscript Military police
youtu.be/qpizA-CeGSM

>mfw I ETS in 300 days

Just don't be a pog. Also, by that logic, why do anything at all in life then. Who cares about country amirte, it's just filled with shitskins guizzz.

Sup Forums loves talking about race wars and what they're going to do to this and that, but when the time comes to actually serve your country and actually learn how to kill.
>zie jews good goy etc.

Also I bet those women have more balls than you cowards do.

I saw one black fellow while serving, it was hilarious thing to watch when that fellow was trying skiing. What was even more fun was that there wasn't much snow even so the poor bastard had to go skiing on asphalt.

Kaartjr?

This is literally the only reason I haven't enlisted. And I come from an army family, a very close relative of mine was extremely high in the chain of command and they practically begged me to join. It was my life plan until I got red pilled. Fuck that noise.

Nowadays they gobble niggers and women to NCO positions whether they are qualified or not. I remember the faces of all the qualified and hardworking alikeisaris when a strong and independent womyn who had been sick due to period pains through most everything and had the cognitive capabilities of a drunken gold fish was made a sergeant and presented kurssipuukko.

But I served in the artillery as a communications guy, I hope it's better in real military units

>Why are americans so weak and have not voted for conscription? Is it because they hate america
WE did in nam and they were all drug addicted jail birds.
Did you serve? because if you did you would know why it sucked.

Porpr 3 jk.

I didn't join the Marines because I knew I'd serve with them anyways. I spent six years as a Navy Hospital Corpsman working with some of the finest men I've ever had the pleasure of meeting.

Doesn't joining the military just mean you can't hack it in civ life? If you even remotely have your shit together you make 6 figures by your mid 20s and get to live in any city you want while having tons of free time. Why trade that for mind numbing barracks shit life at some hot as balls Arizona base being barked at by brain damaged retards for a pittance.

Army is for ultimate betas. Risking your life in some hellhole overseas, while someone is fucking your wife back home.
No thanks, i'll leave it to you.

Fuck our plutocratic pro-degeneracy anti-tradition leftist pozzed demonic Judaic elite class that totally controls the West, and fuck the Marines that serve them.

>Who cares about country amirte, it's just filled with shitskins guizzz.
>Sup Forums loves talking about race wars and what they're going to do to this and that, but when the time comes to actually serve your country and actually learn how to kill.
>>zie jews good goy etc.
It's like you're unconscious of your own train of thought

And you make six figures right now. Ok kid. Bedtime for you.

Because being able to pull the "muh military" card is nearly as powerful as pulling the "cuz im black" card. So they think its worth giving up a few years just to throw that around.

Don't feel like murdering sand niggers for jew oil.

When I was in america my moms ex bf who was smoking alot of crack at the time was being paid 75 dollars an hour to install lights.
I think trade schools are better.

not interested in getting killed by an IED while fighting your wars schlomo.

Pretty sure cancer is a DQ.

But I've had it for a decade and a half so I'm not going anywhere.

Yeah all those homeless vets who can't hack it for a month in a works without military gibs and being told when to wipe your ass really have it together.

You can learn to fire a gun without shitting the best years of your life down the drain you know

Not everyone shoves the "military card" down people's throats. I for one don't like to mention it to people I meet because it becomes one of those central identifiers people use when talking about me. I get questions about PTSD, the battlefield injuries, and if I killed anyone enough as it is.

Oh yeah those 10% discounts at Dennys are pretty dope. Brb gonna go trip over an ied while getting shot at by a brown orphan

check flag

I wouldn't be a good fit for the Marines culturally. I'm a big thinker and not very gung hos. I'm currently trying to get into the Army via OCS.

>Dying in a pointless war to line ((((their)))) pockets

Lol try harder fag

They do. It's because everything given to them is first given to the Department of the Navy, whereas the Army, Air Force, and Navy are given stuff directly and don't rely on hand m downs. Marines are expected to make due with less, which is part of why Marines are generally considered to be more elite.

I wish I could. I tried when I was younger but got DQed for being a fatbody. Lost all motivation to keep trying even though my recruiters told me I could keep my ship date if I just dropped below 220. Couldn't do it. Was eating like 800 calories a day and running with them at PT, hitting the elliptical, core workouts weights pull ups etc. After 7 months of training with them and losing 40lbs I was just tired of being that guy at our poole functions. I walked away. Biggest regret of my life and I'm now too old to even be looked at by a recruiter. It's over.

If you're young and fit and have definitive direction, do it. Have friends and family that served in the corps. It's bullshit but you come out 100% a better man and will always have that pride. Don't let the sand fall through your hourglass without acting.

Jesus, sarge. Really scraping the bottom of the fucking barrel, huh?

Seals are compromised.
Marines are loyal to potus.

>be infantry
>fuck up your back from all the rucking

Yah nah

How old is too old to join military? I've been full on neet for basically whole life, and getting tired of it. Unironically thinking about saying fuck it, and heading to Army recruitment office at 9am sharp. I'm 26, and had some college, and jobs, but been neet for last 3 years. Is 26 too old for military service due to being too old to be brainwashed? If I went would I be like grandpa with 17 year olds, and a 22 year old drill instructor? When I go to the recruiter, should I say I learned about it enlisting at Sup Forums?

No to all.

Do it and go Marines not Army. You are not too old but you are close. 27 is the final age to enlist active duty. 28 is final year to enlist reserve. 29, you're out. The clock is ticking.

Joining the navy now fuck off