Can Sup Forums weaponize its autism and find a collection of news stories that contradict this libshit meme?

Can Sup Forums weaponize its autism and find a collection of news stories that contradict this libshit meme?

Women don't commit that much crime but black men do.

I never said they were angry I said they were bitchy
and its not like you can produce any white female mass shooters either.

Black women use kitchen knives

MONDAYS
O
N
D
A
Y
S

too busy killing their neighbors
>this is MA block

they birth the crooks

>no black female mass shooters

As if a black woman could do anything successfully more than once much less operatate a firearm they would think it was sorcery or some gay monkey shit

Theyre just too dumb to operate firearms.
My cousins best buddy was killed when his angry sheboon fiance cracked his skull open with a cast iron skillet, these spooks are damn well angry & violent you faggot.

They take their anger out on their 12 cheeldren.

*sips poz loads*
UNNNNNGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH YAAAAASSSSSS KWAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNGGGGG SLAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY HHHHHNNNNNGGGGGG *blows brains out*

>think its sorcery
Kek they would

>DA FUCK DIS SHIET OMGAAAAWWWWWDDDD

They can't figure out how to operate a firearm

Black women are the jews of niggers. They don't all commit the crime but they instigate it.

Mass murder is not a crime of passion. It is cold and calculated. It doesn't come from hot anger, but from icy indifference to ones fellow human beings.

cant buy guns with food stamps

They're at the abortion clinic

>You can't be angry unless you're shooting people en masse

Your too pussy to do it

You're not allowed to own guns if you have felony convictions

max par

Bingo.

>gets angry at gun because she doesn't know how to load it
>throws gun on floor

There you have it.

You don't like them either...

My fiancée passed a small gray lump of tissue from her vagina last week. I'm convinced it was an early stage embryo. I felt a deep sense of loss when she sent me the photo of the object, not because of the direr contents of the photo, but because I could genuinely feel the loss of life while looking at it. I immediately felt a feeling of sorrow in my chest when I saw the orginasim that was no longer living. I was pro-choice before that day last week...

Implying that black women are capable of anything besides pumping out fatherless children

It's not their nature to go big. Same reason they never really accomplish anything really great

>Black women are the jews of niggers.

If you think about it. Black women are criminals for pushing little nigglets out of their wombs and creating monsters and wasting our tax money

Mass shootings aren't done in anger, mostly. They're the product of cold and deliberate calculation.

they just act bitchy and rude to the rest of us everyday

Right off the top of my head
The Lululemon murder, where that white girl who snitched on the black woman of stealing, got stabbed so many times with literal bloodbath in the back.

nevermind, she wasn't just stabbed. She was assaulted with an arrangement of tools 331 times.

They get so mad they just start punching, forgetting all three of their baby daddy's got guns.

ba dum tss

Have they checked the inner cities?

they don't have the mental capacity, emotional stability, and conscientiousness carry out a plan of any sort. majority of female aggression is spontaneous due to psychological breakdown. definitely so with blacks. they don't commit mass murders, as their criminal activity is usually limited to murdering da hoe with a better weave, beating/killing own kids, stabbing baby daddy.

They tend to use their hands--on each other (and their weaves) and on their children. Lots of webms posted in every hate thread.

gifs of black housewives kicking eachother on tv