Why was Durarara so unpopular when it has pic related? And why is Celty so unpopular in general...

Why was Durarara so unpopular when it has pic related? And why is Celty so unpopular in general? She doesn't even appear in the fanart/doujins, 99% of them are literally of some yaoi pairing and don't include Celty at all.

the doctor is annoying

all the girls are really cute, celty is best though

Because Celty can't give head.

You're annoying.

Because fujos latched onto it despite it having all hetro couples.

>lol.jpg

It was popular.

It just died down cause they took years to continue the anime, which was pretty poor in comparison to the first season(1st season 24 episodes for 3 volumes, following seasons had 3 volumes in 12 eps).

I seen about 5+ Celty's at MCM London

This is very true, my friend taken pictures of these girls going through the yaoi shouting "LOOK REAL LIFE FUJOS!"

I know this is kind of blog shit but I was genuinely surprised a lot of people had seen it and mostly through wondering what Celty was from.

Shizuo should be the MC or his own show with blonde as his gf.
Also doctor and celty in their own cute show

I'd watch both of those. There wasn't enough of Shizuo, Vorona and Tom shaking down deadbeats for money.

End yourself.

she can with her lower mouth

it was so "popular" that all the fanart and doujins are yaoi despite not being a yaoi show.

I meant here in Sup Forums due to dollars being essentially Sup Forums.

so? I mean jojo isnt a yaoi show and it was tons of it, ace attorney too.

You first loser with shit taste

I dropped it because I had no idea what was going on and Celty wasn't getting enough screentime to make me keep watching it.

The Dollars connection was tenuous at best for a forum to act like a chat room. We only partially of the time seem to be that.

Jojo is about gay men seemingly being in a secondarily pose of taking it up the ass from another man for 30 years or nine parts whichever satisfies first.

Ryogo Narita didn't have the same knack for managing a huge cast as he did for Baccano!.
Here he just kept introducing more and more characters I didn't really care about until the characters I do care about hardly showed up.

Idiots have trouble following the show. Also Celty is too good for them.

You need a cute face, not just the implication of one to be popular

this blonde is pretty good also

>She doesn't even appear in the fanart/doujins, 99% of them are literally of some yaoi pairing and don't include Celty at all.
Because she's happily married and user-san-tachi doesn't like NTR. Call us when Shinra makes her into a MILF.

Can she even get pregnant?

Which one?
You're wrong either way

But she has one, it's just not attached.

That's something that requires thorough experimentation.

this.

It had some novelty, but at the begining of S2 it took 1 or 2 episodes for me to loose all interest.

Oh you like this many stories interconnected? lets convolute them for extra enjoyment, oh! and lets add even more characters that nobody ask for keks. Lets make some extra conflicts for reasons, and they'll love it.

I loved it.

Yeah, I think it just got more complex as of x2, which made a lot of people drop it, but it's overall quality skyrocketed. S1 had way too much pointless bullshit that didn't go anywhere, S2 forward feels much more meaningful in its machinations.