Kraut and Tea Is a CUCK

youtube.com/watch?v=VpIrNCk0zCI&t=1s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IaJXPRj_9SA
youtube.com/watch?v=B0tp8Dq5Th8
youtube.com/channel/UCowcNKm1w2GGw5U_XQeduhg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I thought this dude ran away from the internet?

Can't wait for JR to annihilate this video too.

Is he still rambling about genetic equality being a thing? I can always btfo him again in a couple of images.

you're a fucking cuck!

who is JR?

Kraut was so close for so long. What? Did what happened to edgysphinx scare him? Is he only worried about money and doesnt care about european society? I hope he gets a girlfriend or wife who gets fucked by a sand nigger in germany. I had such high hopes for him.

he interviews a goddamn geneticist. an MD. MDs arent scientists. They learn god damn applied science which is created by (((them))).

>who is JR?
Woops, I meant JF. Jean-Francois GariƩpy
>destroying Cuck & Tea vid 1
youtube.com/watch?v=IaJXPRj_9SA
>destroying Cuck & Tea vid 2
youtube.com/watch?v=B0tp8Dq5Th8

I can see why Sup Forums got so triggered over this.

to be honest I didnt realize Kraut was a cuck until now

>triggered
Meanwhile, in reality:

hive mind

he just rambles during these vids, almost on a Styx666 level

I just wonder what happened to make continue such obvious sophistry. Did the Stasi finally catch up to him for his anti islam stance and force him to peddle this shit?

and thats someone else who fucking pissed me off. How can you defend Varg and go against the alt right. Im talking about styx btw

race beez a construct maane

that channel is cringey as all hell

He begins with "there are almost no biology papers presented as evidence."

I can't be bothered watching him waffle on for 30 minutes so when does he get to refuting the biology papers that are presented as evidence?

Ayyy lmao.

So he starts with "There are almost no biology papers presented as evidence" implying there are some biological papers.

Then he makes this statement

"none of their supposed evidence has anything to do with biology"

Then he makes this statement

"Almost all of it is social studies." Again implying that there are some biological studies.

Which one is it Kraut?

>he just rambles
While also debunking line by line every fallacious attempt at argument intellectual hacks like Cuck&Tea make.

i'm no fan of of K&T. Alt Hypothesis does a pretty good job debunking Kraut without the rambling, but JF does debunk.

>Alt Hypothesis does a pretty good job debunking Kraut without the rambling, but JF does debunk.
Fair enough, I'm a fan of both.

>pregnant trout
kek

Wait, he still hasn't offed himself?

And now he's waffling on about aristotle. The biology papers kraut... you've alluded to them multiple times now so when do you get to them and why are you waffling on about sociological studies as if such a thing as circumstantial evidence doesn't exist.

who if this JF?
Jew Fighter?
Just Fired?
Jewed Forever?
I need to know who this Jew Fister is.

Not even going to watch the video.
Waiting for him to be destroyed by alt hype

Jean Francois, a guy on YT. He used to be a professor in biology or something.

Honestly how can anyone stand to listen to that cringey pompous voice? I couldn't last 3 minutes.

Jean Francois.

youtube.com/channel/UCowcNKm1w2GGw5U_XQeduhg

His three videos can be summed up like this:
>Part 1: What the fuck is a metaphor?
>Part 2: Evolution? Pfftttttt
>Part 3: Nothing exists unless a gene says so

He's not doing too well.

lol no they can't be

So Kraut claims to have spoken to a geneticist who says dendritic spine density is genetic, there are 1200 genes responsible for it, and a greater dendritic spine density correlates with a potential for higher IQ. and this is supposed to debunk the claim that IQ isn't genetic?

???????????

I present exhibit A. a map of native inhabited cranial capacity.

y-yes?

So the whole lets speak to a geneticist and see what they say led to aha but there are more genes responsible for intelligence than the 9 variants in the 9 genes you were talking about.

Intriguing kraut but nobody said they were the only genes responsible so what is your point?