Meet the 8-Year-Old Boy Who Transforms Into a Drag Queen Named Lactatia

Meet the 8-Year-Old Boy Who Transforms Into a Drag Queen Named Lactatia.

youtube.com/watch?v=bdCXxUxI-WE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T9BjL7TELNM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Suicide sounds fun right now!

>lactacia
Sounds like a nongendered superbeing

fuck off you turd american

Ugly as fuck even if I was gay I wouldn’t fuck it

>lactatia

black name...

Not old enough to vote or even get a driving license but old enough to change her gender. Nothing wrong here!

Let's not forgrt this tranny is a FUCKING LEAF from Montreal

Bad parenting. If your kid wants to dress up, fine. But the only thing he's transforming into is a fucking embarassment.

>Lactacia
As in lactating? That mother is fucking repulsive. This should count as child abuse. This kid speaks like a 20 something gay man, not a normal fucking kid.

8 is WAYYY too young for the kid to be introduced to being a drag queen.

You guys are stuck in the past. This is the hew, pro LGBT, pro diversity world.
It's time to update your bigoted views.
How can you see this 8 year old drag queen being educated by a proud colored transgendered and not feel overwhelming joy?
Just imagine what the world will be like in a mere 100 years.

maybe islam would not be that bad after all...

ISLAM could not come sooner......

Why do we need Islam? We already have fire and rocks.

>lactatia
So milky nips?
Yum yum.

Cuckservative logic, everyone. Incapable of taking matters into their own hands and needs outside influence to help.

I ain't clicking that shit but what's the like / dislike ratio?

Did you just assume that person's gender?

90% positive

Why does this have 90% positive when other progressive bullshit like the tranny with the tank full of piss is 99% negative?

That kid has bruises all over his shins. It is not like he fell down. There would only be one in that case. He was kicked in the shins, that is why they are in multiple places.
Somebody needs to save this kid.

Best name ever.

honestly when islam takes over canada im going to join the Jihad and purge these scum

3:45 those are bruises on his left leg. When the freak tells him to put his left leg forward, he puts his right forward.

Jesus... Jesus...

4:35 and 5:03 that BOY has bruises on his left shin in multiple places.

when I was 8 I had bruises all over my legs. you must have not played with other kids much

We have found the pedo in the thread.

Correlation isnt causation but judging by his behavior, this kid is being abused. The mother should be publicly executed.

This is so wrong

i didn't realize things were this bad in the west

>see how kid acts
>think of what the mom looks like
>see mom

cuz yeah being gay has nothing to do with the environment you’re in. this kid would’ve been a faggot even if his mom wasn’t a fat, single roastie with a septum piercing, right?

this kid doesn't play with other kids at all though. just homosexual adults.

Xer's superpower is projectile lactating special milk that can melt thick cis skull

>gays should be accepted into society even though they are gay!
>20 years later
>we should celebrate sexualizing 8 year olds with a femboy-genderbend-breastmilk-pedo-exhibitionist slant and condemn all who don't!

Every day we stray further from God.

fascism when

The only salvation is fire, We have reached the culmination of peak degeneracy. Children born of parents themselves sons and daughter of Gommarah.

Children warped by the madness of their surroundings. Souls incarnated into bondage with slim hope of liberation.

A civilization and culture that allows this has never endured beyong a third generation. Like Babylon, like Rome circa 400AD, no civilization can burden this decadence and continue to produce great art and architecture,

The rot has taken hold. The libertines have stormed the Captain's bridge and now steer the ship to sunny climes without regard of risk and the typhoons that go there, not today, nor tomorrow, but soon.

When the wreckage comes, and wipes out a billion normies, how many here will have prepared and still survive?

To those who know, I'll meet you on the other side.

Hans...

i've had enough of this shit

nooooo

whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

I like hairy girls but this bitch has more hair than I do.

i bet the dad is making a killing pimping that boi-pussy

Lol, you guys are losing :)

Ivan...

there nothing wrong with drag queens

We could really use a war right now.

i cant hold

Agree, but I would go much farther. This is making an open mockery of God.

>implying theres a dad

Anyone who cannot see that this boy is horribly abused by a fat, ugly mannish mother who is jealous of pretty women is pretty much a boiled frog. That kid is so traumatized he is dissociated . That mother deserves to be exiled.

He would fit right in here in Sweden.

youtube.com/watch?v=T9BjL7TELNM

>8 year old drag queen

We oppose the serialisation of young girls who do this but western culture celebrates it when a young male does it. I just don't understand.

Sexualisation**

I'll update a bullet into your skull and my foot up your ass, faggot.

So proud. Hail Lactatia.

>Nemis Quinn Mélançon Golden

f you look into this further... turns out they're jews.

Lactation is milky titties for suckling. A creepy name for fucked up parents to push on their son. They all need the cleansing fire.

>he says while sitting on Sup Forums doing nothing to improve his situation

Go ahead, call these abominations out on their bullshit if you're man enough. You know you'll get expelled/fired and convicted of a hate crime. I would never get such a punishment for saying the same and even if I did, I'd still fucking say it because I'd rather be dead than live in a country full of absolute degenerates.

>tranny is a FUCKING LEAF
Every. Fucking. Time.

Yes. We like our trannies.

You know what?
I give up.
Fuck it.
Europeans lost our last chance to turn back the cancer called (((modernity))) in 1945.
Evola and Varg are right, time to flee from the sinking ship and just take care of your own.
There is no solution anymore. Our entire race has been Judaified to the point where we are our own worst enemy.
One day Europeans will hopefully rebuild from the rubble.
I wish our great grandparents could witness the fucking horrible future they created for us.

Women are apparently all exhibitionists that believe they should have an absolute right to be nude and not be stare-raped at the same time.

>leaf
You can't make this shit up, guys.

Stared at? Why not. Being assaulted is a different store.

>You can't make this shit up, guys.
Sure you can. You need to be just a little creative. Something Sup Forums just can't.

FUCKING NORMIES, HOW THE FUCK CAN ANYONE AGREE WITH THIS SHIT?

>, We have reached the culmination of peak degeneracy
you have not seen anything yet my friend

even that is nothing my dear pole i have seen worse

fucking pedos making little kids dress sexually provocative. Fucking sick society who allows this to happen.

FUCKING PEDOS LEAVE THE KIDS ALONE

This is legal

get fucked EU fag

eh oh well we all agree this s fucking awful but that's all this thread is. We are just agreeing with each other. What is the point.

I want that mother hung

behold our future
including all that we have known and cared for, will sink into the abyss of a new dark age made more sinister, and perhaps more protracted, by the lights of perverted science

I'm fine with women breastfeeding in public as long as they accept that people are going to stare at dem tiddies if they do so.

>ABYSS of a NEW DARK AGE

So seems that Civilization will halt for hundreds of years

I hope that a Nuclear War happens so Technology Advances will halt as well

Reporting in.

waitress yeah i will have some of what the little guy is having

> YFW Honey Boo Boo is turning viral

How the fuck do the hormones that they take affect their bodies with regard to pregnancy? I can't imagine that after years of taking hormones that their endocrine system would just magically go back to normal functioning...

Fuck.

i dont know if they care
think she is the one that got him pregnant

This is our future

>I hope that a Nuclear War happens
this i really grown out of we must save civilization from the islamic hordes mentality a bit

Can someone dump more pics like this for red pilling my gf? She's pretty blue pilled but I've noticed that kids being put in degenerate situations works on her. No CP or anything like that please.

Alright boys, i'm out

Simple way to solve degeneracy in World:

Nuke just San Francisco & Los Angeles in California-USA

It would eliminate more than half of Degeneracy of the World

im going ghost

>tfw it's real

Thats child abuse.

And with the male facial hair and shit.. Have they even stopped taking the hormones? And if they have and they are still growing hair in male places, then that means there have been lasting effects...

Fuck, man. I guess the upside is that no sane person wants to start a family with somebody like that. Still. There's a fucking baby developing inside that thing being bombarded with the wrong fucking chemicals.