ITT: People who did nothing wrong

never realized how much mugabe resembled a jew

fuck you faggot

>say you want to free your people
>kill them
>starve them
>laugh about it

he's pretty fuckin bad desu

Mugabe is one of the last great living revolutionary leaders against colonialism. He is a hero to the Africa people among the likes of Qadhafi. Whatever you say, Zimbabwe under Mugabe has been better for our people than life under the failed colonizer state "Rhodesia"

bump

Give me a rundown of his actions for the country, what he can improve on, what he should tone it down on

Basically, what does he bring to the table?

gadaffi did nothing wrong. mugabe though, see

This is the same media that propagated the same lies about Qadhafi. Qadhafi and Mugabe's only crimes were being opposed to western puppet-governments ruling over their homelands. The ZANU-PF government did not redistribute property until 1997, long after the ten year period agreed to in the treaty and ample time for white farmers who desired to sell their property to do so. The majority, in fact, did, and have been welcomed into Britain, their homeland, with open arms. There has been no "white genocide" just as Qadhafi was never "killing his own people. These are sensationalist headlines meant to fuel support for regime change in the west. Hell, even Ian Smith was allowed to live peacefully in Zimbabwe until his death (something I can assure you many Zimbabweans celebrated). Apartheid-era property relations have gradually been changed. The first to benefit from land redistribution were our veterans. Something like a quarter of a million African families now own their own land, when before they would have been peasants or servants on plantations. There are still upwards of 300 or so white farms in Zimbabwe. I would say some of the ZANU-PF government's greatest successes have been in improving access to education, where Zimbabwe leads the continent in literacy. As we pivot towards China and become less dependent on the west, who have burdened our economy with sanctions, I expect to see Zimbabwe prosper in many more areas. Above all else, in Zimbabwe, life is stable. A stark contrast to the countries ravaged by western intervention and comprador governments. Look no further than Libya for an example of why our people stand behind Mugabe.

>People
>did nothing wrong
Pick neither.

>did nothing wrong
>turned Rhodesia into a shithole

ZIMBABWE

These guys

Updooted one

He really shouldn't have stuck his dick in that princess, if he hadn't fucked up he never would have gotten tortured and crippled so then he never would have had to summon the God Hand and sacrifice his army

comfy

Tell me, doe the famine narrative pushed in pol was true?

In the end, right and wrong comes down to whether you triumphed or not, no? In this case, the confederacy did indeed do something wrong.

This.

it sounds like a government propaganda, user
coming from easter eourope and lived under a communist rule, I can tell you with certainty this is exactly how propaganda works, first you use reasonable tone and dismiss any negative allegations, then you use some historical factology, that might or might be true but presented only one sided in order to bolster a statement, then you go on an on about the good of the new system with no real specifics, because facts here will damage your statement

the facts that matter are as it follows,

zimbabwe went from a major food production to being ravaged by famine in a single generation

zimbabwe is ravaged by corruption and mis-management

Mugabe refused to acknowledge ellection results and became de-facto dictator dis-reguarding his own constitution

Mugabe appointed his fucking wife as a prime minister, turning the state in to his tribal hold

people flee zimbabwe and political persecution for any negative stance in punished, as shown by the arrest of a female burger for calling him a "sick man" on twitter, that apparently warranties an arrest and prosecution in zimbabwe

the only real development is due to chineese resources extraction and the needed infrastructure in order to facilitate it

Such major discrepancies between the real state of affairs and your post means one thing, user, you are a government shill or a child of a government official that bought the propaganda

Well nothing morally wrong.
They did plenty wrong in the context of winning and losing

Being poor will always be better than living under the boots of the wh*Te man.

I am very interested in the reasoning behind your choice, OP.

Gave the greedy Trade Federation Jews the old BTFO and Luke Skyfaggot killed him for it

nice flag

There is corruption in Zimbabwe just as there is in any other country. Crimes against democracy and human rights are much worse in many countries throughout Africa where governments facilitate the profit-making of Western corporations and investors. What is the difference? Oil dictators that forgo elections but bend over to the west are spared sanctions, threats of military intervention, and campaigns of demonization. On the contrary, they enjoy western diplomatic support and military assistance. It is easily to nominally be a “major food producer” when the majority of people in your country are not afforded citizenship and are not accounted for nor considered by the government. The Rhodesian period was marked by growing overpopulation, landlessness, land deterioration, and increasing poverty in the African areas alongside serious underutilization of land in the European areas. This was a system that could not reproduce itself, revolt was inevitable. If you want to point towards mis-management, look no further than Rhodesia. Quite the contrary, I am an African Zimbabwean who is grateful to have access to education, the right to own land, and to be able to claim my own homeland and determine my own future. I think you’d find this sentiment to be shared by the vast majority of my countrymen, who live a better life today than they did under the settler-colonial occupation. You might feel differently if the pro-western opposition in your country was literally funded by George Soros. The people calling for the overthrow of our government are the same people who called for the overthrow of the Libyan and Syrian governments. Zimbabwe will not make this mistake.

see

It's sad that every bad thing about niggers is proven daily again and again.
It's sadder that they survived at all.

>in the novels, it turns out he had foreseen the invasion of the galaxy by a near-unstoppable extragalactic race, and realized the only thing that could save everyone from extinction was a massive united galactic military with superweapons
>it was Tarkin who decided to blow up Alderaan
>Palpatine only ever wanted to use the Death Stars against military targets

Literally did nothing wrong.

>Ah yes, dindu nuthin, we iz bettah.
>Facts.
>Not gonna adress we juhs bettah
Ftfy, enjoy starving nigger.

Ole foul stench Tarkin

>Mugabe
>dindu nuffin
You can trigger the whole of /k/ famalamfampai

What famine? Agricultural production was negatively impacted by the sanctions restricting agricultural exports and imports imposed by the US in 2001, combined with the difficulty in transitioning from large plantation based farming to smaller family-owned plots (many of which did not immediately have access to the modern agricultural technology employed by the large plantations) but there has never been a famine.

OK because i often see this picso i was wondering if the facts were true and there was food shortage after the land was seized

>I ignore the famine, thus there is no famine.
Ftfy.

>he said while living under the boot of the white man.

Bobby, get off Sup Forums and help your people