Duterte is 9000% /ourguy/

Holy shit the mad man is at it again.

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-philippines-duterte-helicopter/philippine-leader-says-once-threw-man-from-helicopter-would-do-it-again-idUSKBN14I0DHThe
philstar.com/headlines/2016/01/17/1543436/duterte-kill-me-if-i-dont-resolve-crimes-6-months
foxnews.com/world/2017/11/10/philippines-president-rodrigo-duterte-stabbed-someone-to-death.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Honorary Aryan

Oh man I like this guy

Assassination is a known job risk for journalist. That why they talk up their job.

Fucking pussies. Like joining the military and complaining about having to deploy.

DUTERTE NEEDS OUR ENERGY TO HELP FINISH OFF THE DEGENERATES AND THE DRUGGIES

PRESS KKK TO SUBMIT ENERGY

Fucking faggot, you're gonna derail the thread

>Fucking faggot, you're gonna derail the thread

Take the flag off now

Lol is this the cia's best?

>taking bait
user...

Part 2

Don't take the bait. They try this shit about every couple of months, or so.
,and yeah, from everything I can tell, he is /ourguy/

Duterte 2020
We need a president who is willing to kill people.

You know, there was a time when I would find the prospect of journalists being murdered horrifying. Then I spent a few years watching coordinated efforts by ostensibly competing publications, that are all owned by one of six companies. to convince me of things that were demonstrable lies. So...

he's in every thread m8. It's just another ai or psyop

Duterte shouldn't have warned him. "Yes, please come enjoy the hospitality of the Philippines." And let the chips fall where they may.

WE LOVE HIM

Based gook

I mean its one thing if they are being assaulted for their beliefs.
Its another if they being assaulted for being fucking lying agenda pushing assholes

I wish they’d kill more travel journalists

oh shit

When the journalists stoop to the level or corporate propaganda mouthpieces who willingly report lies (and in some cases, fabricate the lies themselves), they stop being journalists and become fair game.

its not CIA. It's JIDF.

There's nothing "aryan' about this guy or his statements.
You kids need to leave politics alone. It is readily apparent that you know nothing od that which you attempt to engage with

Sounds like you need a Davao police special.

There's a difference?

Yeah.

>taking the bait

SLOW

Can't wait until the law there steps in to say hello....

You are talking a couple of idiots running the country and the rest of the military ready to kick the fucking shit out of the president.....

honestly he is running solo at the moment as far as constituents are concerned....and his "show of force" is not what the people asked for.....

They asked for a stable economy and he wants to play commando with an UZI

What a statement......

Guess that means that he is as much the "son of a bitch" as the rest of the turtle heads in his command structure......

the lack of foresight ITT is almost as bad as the underdeveloped ideologies

top fucking kek

I hope Trump got some good ideas

Love this fucking guy.

I actually kek'd. Wonder who imma roll?

Letting an enemy walk into a trap is disingenuous, and Duterte seems like a straight shooter

>2
Tame

t. Aussie awaiting execution in Indonesia for drug smuggling
Lay off the drugs m8 maybe you will live longer

here we go

Lol wtf the IDF has a special forces unit?

Yeah. They call it Unit 47.

This

Duterte wants him at his full strength when he defeats him so the whole world will know who BTFO jorge soros

If FOX News, infowars, breitbart or russia today journalists were targeted, you alt right traitorous fucks would lose your minds.

>fox news
>breitbart
>rt

this fucking b8

I audibly kek'd at work, and then absolutely lost it when I saw their shoes

rolling

it's kind of fucked up that they have a murderer for a president, but I guess that's the Philippines for ya

Yeah the shoes are fucking ridiculous.

rolling 9

Hail!

Who's that Europoor in the photo? Is that you, user?

Maybe there's still hope to save this fucking rotten world.

>fag in ID

>mongrel abomination shitskin
>our guy
No tnx

duterte fucking rules.
i hope trump is going to give him some cheap predator drones for druggie removal purposes.

Hitler would send all you fucks to the gas chamber for accepting this brown jungle fuck.

And isn't it remarkable how they all hail from the same ethnic group, just like the last time this happened?

Anyone else having trouble posting?
Sup Forums seems to be slow
is it the mods dealing with a bot attack?
there has been a lot of bait threads today

I am. Bunch of threads disappeared too.

Bullshit, he is extremely popular. Where's the source for your uninformed comment. Your ass?

Duterte is a tryhard edgelord, fuck that gook

shit...

happens from time to time, the place is running on a couple of mac minis tbqh
They got deleted - for a reason. They were shit.

was like 10-15 mins i couldnt post and heaps of terrible threads have been shoahd

Reminder
reuters.com/article/us-philippines-duterte-helicopter/philippine-leader-says-once-threw-man-from-helicopter-would-do-it-again-idUSKBN14I0DHThe CBTS threads are being deleted

Delete this.

explain

I can't wait until the media assassinations start in the U.S.

Imagine their shock lol.

These media elite fucks think they're demigods, like they're some bastions of morality and free speech that deserve special treatment.

In fact, they should be held to a higher standard, because they have so much influence over the public. If a journalist is found to be corrupt and purposely lying repeatedly to the public, we need to publicly HANG those journalists, cut their heads off, and leave them on spikes in the public square.

Good, mods finally putting a stop to that mentally ill schizo larp trash.

I voted for Poe, but there's no denying how popular that bastard Duterte is right now.

You have much to learn user.
Lurk moar.

philstar.com/headlines/2016/01/17/1543436/duterte-kill-me-if-i-dont-resolve-crimes-6-months

MADMAN

He browse Sup Forums. Im 100% sure.

He even used our mutt meme at a press conference.

>Those White Europeans and those silly americans with their black president acting all black.

HAHAHHAHAAHAHAHH

ONE OF US ONE OF US

I’m okay with this. At least someone is cleaning up their race and country.

yes, I couldn't post with my geographical location on, changed to tree hugger no problem
Something is fucked right now

>Those White Europeans and those silly americans with their black president acting all black.
SAUCE

Here you go bro.

>“These white people, those from [the European Union], the ignorant Americans, pretending to be, this Obama,”

foxnews.com/world/2017/11/10/philippines-president-rodrigo-duterte-stabbed-someone-to-death.html

Nov.12th
>duterte the murderer kills another ten innocent drug dealers who where handing out rock candy to children
Nov 13th
>TRUMPLER ORDERS POOR ASIAN MAN TO PREFORM SONGS FOR HIM THEN HAS TWO HELPINGS OF RICE

Haha
>Obama is 'so black and arrogant'

Hahahaha i know.

Im % sure he browse with us right now.

Can't believe Duterte just followed the order from Trump like that. ABSOLUTE CHAD

>the CHAD duterte & the CHAD Trump

crucial mistake. Embrace the meme faggot

t. believer of jewish lies

This! I put him up with Hindus (who founded our aryan culture, (based Indians!) with Sikh bros, intelligent Buddhists, and pretty much anything that gave is paganism!

although fuck christkikes, they aren't western and will never be western fucking kikes

>it's IMMORAL to kill morally subversive media pigs :'(
Aryans are a race of egalitarian liberal moralists, right?

Not for much longer.

>...in these islands.

He made it sounds like were living in some kind of electric bungaloo.

All the decent journalists have been assassinated

Im still hoping for a South American Duterte to rise.