Ok we know all about left-wing cults and occult practices...but what about right-wing...

Ok we know all about left-wing cults and occult practices...but what about right-wing? Does it all just wrap back around to luciferianism?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B2KVORRKsxE
youtube.com/watch?v=Ftgruqa-2gc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yup

Probably gay pedo shit that goes on in places like Bohemian Grove.

the left wing cults were made by right wing cults just so the right wing had someone to mess with

Yeah, embrace the black pill. Trump is in on it too, no matter what the shills around here want you to think.

Republicans and Democrats generally take money from the same people. It's a [Two Party] system.You think they wouldn't do the same shit behind closed doors? Well, I know you don't think that. For some reason normies think they are separable.

And people complain we have a deep state with these types getting seats of power. What if they actually had the ability to do whatever they wanted when they're elected?

They're all sects of the Cult of Saturn.

>thinking that left vs right actually exists
I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and consider you young instead of a brainlet
Right before OWS, it was accepted fact that there was no real distinction between the two parties
they are all in kahoots
divisions are a media play, for the public
this is what led to OWS
the fact there was mass corruption in establishment
OWS essentially was a coopted movement from the start to bring the populace back to bipartisan thinking
cue eight years of hyper progressivism with obama
then eight years of hyper conservatism with trump
at the end
a populace fully indoctrinated back into bipartisan falsities

Either way it involves casseroles

>Right before OWS, it was accepted fact that there was no real distinction between the two parties

But I'M the brainlet

Are you suggesting that right now, people see the establishment as one entity and not the right vs left? Because thats fucking retarded and would suggest that yes, you are the brainlet.

You must have had your political cherry popped in 2008.
Left vs right been going one since... 1776

You must be too young to have actually experienced OWS or its preceding years with any actually clarity
It was public knowledge that everyone in the left and right were basically in on it together
have fights in public
but are chummy behind the scenes
its why ron paul gained such momentum
because he was outside of that entire grouping of corruption
its not a matter of the left being corrupt or the right being corrupt
THEY ARE BOTH CORRUPT
anyone that says otherwise is a faggot bipartisan brainlet shill that probably wasnt here before the 2012 or 2016 election

now excuse me while I go run some errands you retards

non-sequitur, but is that dude that was eaten by armin meiwes?

that's literally chester bennington+10 years

Right-wingers are good hearted christians that can do no wrong

nah this is

There is only KEK

as other user said...there is no right or left wing in the US

its one big Swamp and they're all dirty af

so you have Establishment (dems and reps) and non (Trump, the Pauls, Tulsi Gabbard)

All part of the same club, user.

And Pepe is his messenger

Tfw you notice that your ID looks like a black pill

Didnt the Simpsons have a bit about this exact thing, with the aliens

>Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos

it's not left wing occultism you fucking pleb, it's Jewish occultism

I GOT SO FAR
TO LOSE IT ALL
IN THE END
IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER

yeah its called Sup Forums newfag

the established left and right are one in the same..

this is why they both hate Trump. He was never part of the club.

youtube.com/watch?v=B2KVORRKsxE

You guys should look into Richard Spencer's co-founder for the Alt-Right, dude's name is "Jason Jorjani"

This guy is into some really weird shit, like occult magic and legitimate spirit-science. Basically all of the stuff that the nazis were supposedly doing in the 3rd reich.

This is a bit of a hit piece on him and the alt-right, but you can look into his own interviews in other places and hear the kind of weird shit he's into.

Not to mention Spencer's connection to Dugin.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ftgruqa-2gc