How could you, America? ICE COLD

They were making love. Make love, not war. All homosexuals have the right to emigrate to America!

xxxxxxx

On October 23, 2016, a 23-year-old Ugandan woman named L. took her girlfriend to a small hotel. While they were making love there, their lives changed forever, and they nearly died.

L. got a visa, and fled to the United States. But Customs and Border Protection officials wouldn’t let her in. Today, they refuse to reexamine her case –– despite the fact that she has survived beatings, torture, and a “corrective” rape ordered by her own father.

For safety reasons, we will use initials –– L. and E. –– to refer to the woman and her girlfriend. The story below is based on conversations with L. and her attorney, as well as court filings, photos, and medical documents that L.’s attorney showed The Daily Beast.

L. grew up in a small community in the southern part of Uganda. In high school, she and E. fell in love. For more than five years, they kept their relationship a secret. In Uganda, as in much of sub-Saharan Africa, being gay means living in secret, or living in danger; it can mean choosing between safety and love. L. and E. chose love, and it almost killed them.

When the two women got to the hotel, they didn’t lock the door. Then a group of men barged in.

“We were naked and we were making love,” L. said.

The law is the law. It will be obeyed

>Criminal non-whites Roastie with Daddy issues gets rapped
And nothing of value was lost that day

Based pinoy, I always liked you guys. MacArthur did nothing wrong

L was giving E the old lickeroo.
Nice.

Top lel, nice.
> Ugandans aren't rapists, Ugandans dindo nuffin.
> Please, have mercy, don't send these women to Uganda, they'll just get raped there.

lol

>suddenly one rape case makes the whole country bad

Bet she's just making that up. We're not the worlds babysitters. You want us to just send them to Germany instead then?

yeah because rape is really an excuse for asylum

Justice is incidental to law and order.

HAHAHA GET FUCKED BITCH
MAYBE SOME DICKING WILL FIX THAT

But she wants to go to America, the center of lesbian degeneracy. How could you be so cold.

Also, cool pic of your subway in NYC.

She can go to Germany were (((refugees are welcomed))))

Is there a video of this? For research purposes of course.

She does not want to go to Germany. She wants to go to America where homofaggacy is cherished and presented in the media all the time.

Ugandan women don't 'make love'. They 'CRACK WOOPAH'. She would say herself, 'myself and my female partner, we did gan in hotel for to CRACK WOOPAH. We like CRACK WOOPAH on nether region until badtime mens brek door down. They beat us savagely, for they see me CRACK WOOPAH on brest, pusspuss and bottbott'

Source: lived in Uganda for two years

>They were making love. Make love, not war
well I mean
She's gonna be making love in her home country now anyway

>and E. chose love
She knew the risks and made the choice .

should have gone to Germanistan

glad they sent that bitch back to Lesbia

>lesbian
>refugee

2 birds 1 stone?

I think we would feel differently if Ugandan women had so much as a single redeeming quality.

>L. got a visa, and fled to the United States. But Customs and Border Protection officials wouldn’t let her in. Today, they refuse to reexamine her case –– despite the fact that she has survived beatings, torture, and a “corrective” rape ordered by her own father.

To be fair we (HK, JP, TW, KR, CN) would not let her in either

>corrective rape
:DDDDDDDDD

I think it was Ann Coulter who said something about how America is becoming the world's battered women's shelter

some causes are worth dying for, some are not

if she really believes in what she's doing, she should stand up to her father, and say "rape me yourself you fucking pussy"

>This isn't fair, America sorely needs more lesbian roasties!

I've been waiting for 3 hours now, when is my turn?

What country should we send american rape victims to?

I don't care. At all.

but the media said mexicans were not rapists lol

>an entire country to run and hide in
>had to run and hide specifically in the US of A.

When I wanted to blow town I just went to another US town.