7 shot in single incident in Indiana

Does /pol enjoy stories like this?
msn.com/en-us/news/crime/police-7-shot-in-single-incident-in-indiana-1-in-custody/ar-BBESKvn

Other urls found in this thread:

nwitimes.com/news/local/lake/gary-teen-questioned-in-world-of-skates-shooting/article_9abeedd7-f87b-535b-adc9-89f3f157414d.html
chicagotribune.com/suburbs/post-tribune/news/ct-ptb-new-vann-charges-st-0308-20160307-story,amp.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Oh shit that's my hood

>Dirttys jazz
Very urban, this is expected. A similar shooting happened years ago at a skating rink
nwitimes.com/news/local/lake/gary-teen-questioned-in-world-of-skates-shooting/article_9abeedd7-f87b-535b-adc9-89f3f157414d.html

bump for Religion of Peace

Dindu didn't do nuffin!

Yaaawn nobody cares about this.

Ah Gary, about twenty minutes away from me. Got a great greentext for you guys.
>be almost three years ago
>brother lives in Gary, I stay the night at his house
>work at 5 am
>go to convience store to get coffee
>come out
>guy asks for a dollar
>tell him I spent all my money
>starts following me and begging more
>tell him to fuck off
>he says something about Latin Kings and attacks me
>we are fighting like motherfuckers
>gain the upper hand and start fucking him up
>he pulls out a knife and stabs/slashes me in the back four times
>proceed to grab him by his legs and ragdoll smash him on the ground over and over till he drops the knife
>he gets up stumbles away and falls down
>get in car go to work
>bleeding through my uniform, get sent to ER
>42 stitches in my back and they had to drain the blood from my ear because it was so swollen
>get a phone call a few days later from police
>guy was found outside the store unresponsive
>sent to hospital
>broke three of his vertebrae in his neck
>he may be paralyzed
>nearly killed him
>Gary PD got my license plate from security
>called me in to protect me from wrongful death suit in case attacker dies
>walk away pretty much scot free.

>Gary

A shooting in a nigger infested shithole?! I am shocked user, shock! This isn't even noteworthy. Dumb cheap niggers buy ball ammo and don't even kill anyone lul

> Oklahoma woman who married mother pleads guilty to incest
And that people are aggrieved of the mongrel meme.

the MSM lied to us about 9/11, Sandy Hoax, Pulse nightclub, the Boston Marathon hoax, Las Vegas

I don't believe any "mass shooting" anymore...they're either hoaxes entirely or false flags and disinfo psyops

the MSM lies at the behest of the government

I saw this on breaking news yesterday, then nothing else. Weird?

Wouldn't have happened if he'd binned that knife, m8.

219 REPRESENT

>religion of piss
>Gary, Indiana

Not saying it was niggers, but it was niggers.

No. There are no pictures, so I don't have anything to feverishly masturbate to.

>Gary
Gary, although technically part of the Hoosier State, has been a de facto extension of the Chicago hood since 1980. No need to confuse Sup Forums by putting "Indiana" in your post - just say "Gary" and save everyone a lot of time.

>Gary, Indiana
>Murder capital of the US
>only 7 shot
cmon gary, you can do better

>Niggers? In MY Sup Forums?!?

I'm ahuuwhite user, maybe the last of my kinds in these parts. I've always wanted a race war so I moved straight to the front line.

See
It absolutely happened, not much coverage because it doesn't fit a narrative. You would be amazed at what these coons do every day.

Ayyyy

That's gary. Happens all the time.

Needs more texas

Why do you kangaroo niggers call trucks utes?

Prob for utility.

kek

90% of all nigger shootings have to take place in nightclubs.

how much are they paying you to post stupid shit like this to make us look retarded?

This, we shorten everything because we're all lazy as shit.

Gary is pretty happening, last year we had a serial killer going around killing prostitutes. They found bodies in condemned houses every other day.
chicagotribune.com/suburbs/post-tribune/news/ct-ptb-new-vann-charges-st-0308-20160307-story,amp.html

Gary has had multiple sniper shootings, There are constantly cars getting shot on the toll road. It's all pretty funny Desu

You just can't make this shit up. It's always amusing

>serial killer
> bet he's a nigger
> click link

Looks just like Ben Carson

>these fucking names

>Afrikka

I'm dyin' user

It's hot as balls. Gotta be efficient.

I try to keep an eye on the activists groups in Gary, the black population is so high that if any sort of chimp out would ensue I'm sure it would be biblical. So far really nothing has happened, their presence isn't even noticed. I should be happy but I am disappoint