Brit/pol/ - Nick Griffin edition

>May faces a devestating commons defeat on brexit bill
theguardian.com/politics/2017/nov/11/theresa-may-faces-defeat-mp-demanding-vote-on-brexit-deal

>I called a trans boy a girl by mistake... and it may cost me my job as a teacher: Maths tutor suspended after praising pupil using the wrong gender
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5073511/Teacher-suspended-praising-pupil-using-wrong-gender.html

>Remembrance Sunday: UK events mark the nation's war dead
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41957783

>The Big Chill is here! Britain is colder than Russian Arctic as three-week freeze arrives with -7C cold and England's first snow (and there are ALREADY fears we'll run out of grit)
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5074507/Britain-faces-three-week-arctic-freeze.html

>Pressure grows on Carwyn Jones to order Carl Sargeant inquiry
theguardian.com/politics/2017/nov/10/pressure-grows-welsh-first-minister-carwyn-jones-carl-sargeant-inquiry

>EU planning for collapse of Brexit talks, says Michel Barnier
theguardian.com/politics/2017/nov/12/eu-planning-for-collapse-of-brexit-talks-says-michel-barnier

>'White Europe': 60,000 nationalists march on Poland's independence day
theguardian.com/world/2017/nov/12/white-europe-60000-nationalists-march-on-polands-independence-day

>Farage reveals how he will LEAD Brexit frontline if 'establishment' BOTCHES divorce deal
express.co.uk/news/uk/878605/Nigel-Farage-MEP-European-Parliament-Brexit-European-Union

>'We will have NO control of borders, courts or money' Gordon Brown BLASTS Brexit red lines
express.co.uk/news/politics/877758/Gordon-Brown-newsnight-bbc-Brexit-Labour-Jeremy-Corbyn-EU-Laura-Kuenssberg-Labour-Party
links acquired from britpol.org/links

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41964542
youtu.be/6X8QQwU00Jk
chroniclelive.co.uk/news/north-east-news/new-church-england-guidance-says-13893739
youtube.com/watch?v=qynydbBpqy4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romani_people#Origin
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>as nick griffin used to say, "we shall see", he might still say that

Good morning.

jizzed in some halfbreed from Newcastle Friday night.

>bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41964542
>CoE

Start deporting poles, pajeets and pakis. Free the good old kingdom from the invaders.

>Never assume, as Bear Grylls says. Never assume.

Heading to the paki shop lads want me to bring anything back?

>STEVIE WONDER COULD SEE THROUGH IT

>A BIG SCOOBY DOO

Friendly reminder Griffin was our last ever chance for a real ethnonationalist leader.

Absolutely degenerate.

>ethnonationalist
Was he not happy to let non-whites stay so long as they assimilated?

He wanted to pay them to fuck off home and zero new immigration

As far as I know he wanted non whites reported, at least in his early career (1:05):
youtu.be/6X8QQwU00Jk

However I think as he became more mainstream he relaxed these views and conceded he could never realistically make Britain 100% white again

*deported

Old Nick. It would have been interesting to see how just how far he could have carried that party if he was more PR savvy.

>New Church of England guidance says children should be free to explore gender roles

chroniclelive.co.uk/news/north-east-news/new-church-england-guidance-says-13893739

Keep it up CoE, you'll surely fix your rapidly declining church attendance with this.

God it's so pathetic watching that decaying institution succumbing to Liberal mores in order to appear fashionable again.

why are the wogs throwing a hissyfit over this, if there going to be here at least do something useful for once

We need someone like Michael Corleone to deal with these EU creeps demanding more money every day:

youtube.com/watch?v=qynydbBpqy4

Bus never came. Was waiting since 9:20am. At 10am I rang them up and they said there's major delays and will be very late. 10:25am still waiting. Have a lecture at 11am. Won't make it in time. Give up and go home. Post on here.

>O lord thou pluckest me out
>O lord thou pluckest
>burning

How was your morning?

>On the phone for 45 mins to try and get a doctors appointment. Literally on the phone from the minute they opened.
>Told there are no appointments left when I finally get through to a human.
>This used to be a quite village before 2004

MAY IS SO FUCKING SHIT
WHY THE FUCK WONT SHE LEAVE
SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME THAT USELESS CUNT WILL GET THE BOOT SOON

Varg can't fite for shit

Last I heard is he now lives in Hungary and was trying to convince other Brits to also move there.

He is of the view that the UK is now too far gone to be saved, evidenced by the fact that ethnics are now encroaching in increasing numbers on the last bastion of the white man, the sacred British countryside.

>NICK GRIFFIN, YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED

Nothing quite beats the love/hate dynamic that are Joe has with Nick.

>throwing your own sister under the bus
Memes aside, what is it with Labour and the counter-semitism? I appreciate that the woman in your pic is of a """particular background""" but Labour seems to be filled with folks of all backgrounds who hold the same view. Is this Jezza's doing?

I always see people complain about this shit. I have literally never had an issue getting an appointment and I've been going to the same GP surgery for 24 years. I must just live in a good area.

Unless he awakens as a far right sleeper agent, i really don't care what he's doing.

Fair play to him. He did what he could but he was hounded, denonized and the British public largely rejected him. He may as well be somewhere where he is appreciated without being hated. People all over the world are still interested in hearing what he has to say, since every day that passes validates what he said all along.

Made a meme lads spread it

Got non-blood relatives over in Hungary and apparently it's an economic mess at the minute. Also pedophilia appaears to be really common for some reason.

Why is the BBC so fucking obsessed with refugees? It seems like everyday there's another fucking 'top 10 pictures that will make you cry and say fuck laws and borders and shit'.

Obviously I'm preaching to the choir here but do normal plebs not get sick of turning on the TV every night and seeing a bunch of nogs on a banana boat get rescued by the Italian navy?

>muh grit
What a fucking embarrassment.

>eu r da real nazis

also the nazis never held spain or italy

You would think they would get tired of seeing it, but the normies I mingle with, when the issue is brought up, absolutely fawn over muh poor """refugees""". I think it's mostly superficial and they are simply signalling their tolerance to their peers in order to maintain status. If there was a genuine refugee right in front of them in the street begging, they would step over him as quick as a flash.

>watching the BBC
You're sick.

Also daily reminder that if you have a TV licence you're funding a lying pedo enabling shitshow.

Dont be a nigger, hitler killed more white people than blacks, he was friendly towards islam, wake the fuck up

Because they are full-blown Marxist pieces of shit who spew 24/7 propaganda. They had an article the other day about the "moment of freedom" provided for fags in Russia due to Bolshevik Revolution, with the implication that that Russia was more tolerant and less oppressive than the Russia of today.

"I know millions of people were brutally and systematically killed, but at least fags could dress up as wimmin back then!! Progress doesn't come cheap!"

It needs to be destroyed.

>they are simply signalling their tolerance to their peers in order to maintain status. If there was a genuine refugee right in front of them in the street begging, they would step over him as quick as a flash.
This. I told someone to take in a refugee after crying about how no one is helping them blah blah. Response was along the lines of 'dur i dont have a lot of money you know but SOMEONE should do something'.
Fucking embarrassing.

>dem digits
There are definitely way more marxist apologists now. It's fucking disgusting.

A) I don't live in the UK anymore.

B) I didn't pay for a TV licence even when I did and I won't when I return.

becuase it wasn't blacks starting a war against them,contained in africa their harmless

SHHH don't say that too loud, Lad!

It's getting scrapped in 2026 anyway isn't it?

Correct

But now the blacks are here and besides that, the eu are still against native europeans. Thats is a fact

They are just more subtle about genocide this tome round

why did you move to japan?

>A) I don't live in the UK anymore.
So stop watching BBC then you fucking cuck.
>B) I didn't pay for a TV licence even when I did and I won't when I return.
It was a daily reminder for everyone, not just you.

but the EU isn't really comparable with the nazis in the slightest
how was hitler against native euros?

Do I really have to answer that question?

Being able to walk outside and not get wrapped around a transit van would be a starting point...

I'll be back though.

>government letting go of tax revenue
You fucking wish

Well it's not government money, it's the BBC's money and they've learned that the money they get from the licence is being outpaced by the advert revenue other channels use, so they'll have to scrap it sooner or later or face being outpaced by ITV and Cuck4.

m8 the BBC might as well be an arm of the government.

do you fit in with the locals in japan?
i feel if i ever emigrated i just end up being a worse version of the neet i am now, especially in a very closed society like japan.
It also seems pretty hypocritcal to claim about immingrants changing our demographics and then move to a 95% japanese japan

>how was hitler against native euros

Look up the number of roma gypsies and slavs killed in holocaust

In fact, hitler only killed the native populations and the jews. The blacks were only sterilised. And even then it was only something like 20,000 of them

It might also interest you to look at the lineage of the eu's leader. Merkel and junkers family trees and others. May suprise you

It may as well be in it's content and ideology but in terms of finances it is actually very separate in order to appear like it's independent.

Yeah I have Japanese mates.

> Closed society.

It's really not though, they're more like the British than most people realise.

> Hypocrite

I don't plan on living here forever, I will come back eventually. Plus comparing white people in Japan to Muds in East London is a totally different kettle of fish.

>roma gypsies
>native
They got kicked out of fucking india(more mordern day pakistan) and sent here(imagine how shit you must be to kicked out of india)
>slavs killed in holocaust
no

Morning laddos

What's the plan for today then?

>mental gymnastics this hard to defend natsoc

You arent even worth arguing with untermenche

I'm in two minds. On one hand I think there's some honour in holding on to a lost position, on the other hand honour alone never got anyone anywhere.

The problem is that people are too comfortable, with lives too easy, to require the formation of communities as other ethnic groups do (since they are minorities, also have no scruples against dodging and cheating the system that they're not part of).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romani_people#Origin

>its almost like he didnt like whites

How many armenians died ?

Yes they came from india but so did aryans you spazz

I find it very hard to not be fatalistic. There was no uprising in South Africa, whites simply adjusted very quickly to how things changed when they became subordinate to the natives.

Now we're not starting from a position of being a minority, but state power is being heavily engineered to make sure we reach minority status with as little fuss as possible. Having a nationalist rallies can have your group branded terrorists (National Action) while literal ISIS members can come over from Syria and walk free under expensive round the clock surveillance.

I think the thing to do, especially if you want a family, is to move to Hungary/Poland/Estona/etc, and return to Britain in its hour of need should we ever choose to fight.

It's not my money because i don't pay. The cunts are coming to visit today and my smile as they have to stand on my doorstep being ignored in the freezing cold.

Im unsure, what is your point?

Oops didnt read the thread my bad

Okay my dude ppeace.

Remember Merkel = Hitler

Bloody frogs...

How's the street sweeping going anyway Pierre?

european just like you

>brown skin after 100s of years of islam killing the men and raping the women

I actually feel bad for the non islamic ones

Remember that question time with Nick Griffin back in 09? I wonder how Sup Forums reacted during that episode

>that obvious placed Jewish kid in the middle of the audience
>that nigger chimping out throughout screaming questions
>that one obvious token BNP audience member who looked really old and disheveled

It's been bad for a while but it really seems to have taken vamped things up several notches on the subversion scale over the last year. Almost every article that isn't about direct breaking news is something about some brown person, some female struggle, some sexual perversion, or some other socially radical agenda.

See attached screenshot for today's example.

Sup Forums started in 2011
its predecessor /new/ was very slow and mostly americans

lol at the Jew total being so exact and the ethnic Pole total having a half a million split. Makes no sense.

I know it was /new/ but it was never slow. In fact I remember moot posting a sticky here explaining why /new/ had to go, because it became a "Nazi shit hole" it was pretty active

I do enjoy how that conductor had been raised in Denmark since she was 5 months old but still considered India her 'home'. Same for that Afghanistan PhD. student, she's going to fuck off back as soon as she finishes even though she's lived in the UK since she was 6 or something.

Just goes to show really they will never assimilate.

It makes perfect sense

If you were a jew investigating the holocaust

>seems pretty hypocritcal

Why is it hypocritical? I, living here, for example, try to fit and adapt to their culture the best I can, learn the language, adopt their customs, and so forth--and if I could vote I would vote for the most right wing and anti-immigrant party there is. Honestly i'm better for the preservation of Austrian culture and demographics than most Austrians.

You're coming back right though chap?

>Just goes to show really they will never assimilate.

Why would you want them to?

Lads gotta go register with an employment agency tomorrow so I can start my wage slavery, what do I bring?

You're getting scammed lad

japan is different especially the obvious racial dfiference and very isolationist culture

How come? I just saw a vacancy online so I rang the number and now they’re telling me I have to register with this agency, I’ll do anything at this point I need money.

Japan hasn't really been isolationist for over century. They're just racially homogeneous and have strict immigration policy.

We don't but this is the BBC 'muh quintessentially British migrants, more British than the British' so it seems a bit counter-intuitive to run these two articles.

Employment agencies are slimy. Basically, if you go for an interview with a company they sent you to, and you breeze through it and do all the right things. It won't matter because that company's HR will then offer payment to the agency and they negotiate with them. If the payment is too low, the agency will lie and tell you you weren't successful even if they loved you