LOGH

youtube.com/watch?v=eRI5eWWZIpo

first for moe Yang

which side will offer more waifu in 2017? Democracy or autocracy?

Yang is already moe as-is, no need to gender-swap him.

>tfw you know Empierboos get cucked everytime

I hated the ending to LoGH so much but I've come around to it as the years go by

Almost as if that was the message of the whole thing; none of the fighting mattered and tons of good people died for no reason

>you will never ride aboard the tlahuixcalpantecuhtli

The empire united the galaxy, that's the ending. No more space jews.

Wasted get. Rip thread.

I swear to god if Sup Forums kiddies shit up a logh thread because of dubs shit

>you will never own the LOGH BDs

>white or yellow subtitles not an option

>>white or yellow subtitles not an option

I doubt it.
They're better than that.

Who's the best girl in LOGH?

Jessica. She tried so hard, it still makes me sad what ended up happening to her.

Great Man Theory is so bullshit.

Confirmed for solid ending. Check'd.

Why is Yang such a neutral, smug asshole?
underestimating my power was your first mistake.

ha ha time for gay!

Is it happening?

I fucking hate when there are spaces before punctuation marks. I have to extract the subs and correct them everytime it's frustrating
/blog

>ruining a logh thread

why

why yes user, did you called?

>there are people in Sup Forums who seriously thinks LOGH is good

Checked.

be gone, scum

This thread is dead user, anything, even dubs-fags would be an improvement for it

alright let's try to liven it up with an actual discussion.

... Did he?...

Because he understood his enemy and the lives he would take by acting, and he loved democracy.

Maybe. It would be interesting.

I wish I could do this more often.

At first I wanted to believe it, since it seemed unfitting for Reinhard to die from illness and not on the field of some grand battle.
But now I think the boy didn't do it, there didn't seem to be any implication to me that he did. And also it would be similar to Yang, both went out in some of the most pathetic ways possible. Showing that even their incredible military and social power weren't enough.

He had a motive, if he were to do it.

Some would say it would go against his character, but then it could have been the ultimate facade.

Them having what happened be so mysterious lends even the slightest possibility that he did it, and its interesting to at least think about.

Music was top tier.

>still no news about the 2017 remake
is it dead?

Does anyone know where to find all the volume covers?
They always look so good.

Check'd for good ending

Why did they give the show a german title anyways?

Meme magic. They predicted the rise of Kaiserin Merkel and her quest to take over the free countries of the world.

F

Since the anime probably took some artistic license, to also give the Galactic Empire and FPA some more in-depth culture world-building (through visuals), since the books don't outright explain the germanic influence of the Empire.

The german isn't even correct though.

Your picture does not make sense aside from Merkel.

Duhhhhhhhhh