Can Sup Forums explain how it got so full of roleplaying retards?

can Sup Forums explain how it got so full of roleplaying retards?

People saw the dopamine rush Frank got and wanted a piece of it

You guys didn't get the fucking hint? Now you're spamming more threads about this LARP? Fucking kill yourselves Jews.

Wtf is a Q?
Quick rundown please,
I have seen the threads but it's full of megapedes nostalgic of the time they arrived on the board (ie electionfags) who make threads faster than I can keep up...

It's a rogue AI.

i cant help but think if we didnt frank post as hard as we fucking did for a solid 5 months frank would of lost steam
hell even before the may dox i was proxy shitposting hard

If I was to believe every user emuposters i'd think that we all have 160 IQ and 18 inches dicks.

I think you're Jewish.

oh i'm a jew now cool lmao glad you can easily partition criticism in a form where you never accept it

Trump is friends with epstein

See. You are a Jew

Why are supposed insiders always so cryptic? If they were legit they'd just tell whatever they want straight away.

You seem obscessed.

Are CBTS posters just insecure about their intellectual ability and purposely post cryptic statements and insult other posters to feel smart?

You seem Jewish.

op is a cuck

It's an AI designed to redditize the board. On the Plus side you can tell the days instantly because those are the ones with actual names not just user.

Can you elaborate on that? Who is behind it? Israel? Google?

/r/the_donald

Over the years Sup Forums got increasingly popular catching the eye of various bored kiddies

>explain
stupid kiwi, Sup Forums never explains itself, never apologizes, never is wrong.