Buyfag Thread

read the meme buyfags.moe

:^)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11542690
moeyo.com/article/81345
myfigurecollection.net/profile/cedrec
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FUCK SAKES MAN, I HAVE FOUR ORDERS FOR DECEMBER AND I ONLY WANT ONE OF THEM. Is there any possible chance I can let amiami know I don't want the other items ???

Hotglue it now!

strawpoll.me/11542690

What do you guys do with the boxes?

Keep them in case you move.

>buyfag thread where the OP is already cancer

At least they're figures, not some artwork of an announced figure.

Keep them, if you ever need to move or remodel your room somehow, it makes it much safer to do if you still have the boxes.

I just had wood floors put in and had to move everything out, just thanking god that I remembered to keep the boxes or something definitely would have been broken or chipped.

I can't stand this anime or the characters but this one of the most delicious figure sets ever released.

I put them behind my eromangas boxes

Stop making threads.

he already did

Did they fuck her nips up?

moeyo.com/article/81345

Delete this.

TOM has another Saber event. Saber Alter gives 40% TOM Bucks at the moment. Considering getting Dress Ver and Vortigern with a 10% off coupon for $267 free shipping, and getting $117 in Tom dollars. Only problem is Dress Ver is shipping from US so I'd get her 3-4 months later.

link?

Awesome

Why UC always make prototypes that look so good, yet their final product is always so shit?

I assume they have good artists but horrible quality control in the production line. They have to get their shit together.

Are TOM dollars = to USD 1:1? Then you redeem them on items you buy on the site? They look like funny money or amiami points but i guess they're not?

It has already been discussed, wait for release.

>5k yen

Should I? I feel festive.

They are funny money but they give out a lot of it.
After being smart and ordering figures for 6 months I banked $270 and ordered two scales for "free".

The issue is you have to be smart and patient for coupons, sales, and bonus points. If you don't want to put in the effort, TOM is a joke. If you do, however, you can save 20-40% off of AmiAmi on preorders.

Should I get this semen demon?

If you're asking then no, also read the guide.

Post spooky photos for the joyous occasion

Yeah.

If you're asking then no

>he still didn't pre-order momohime

I want to cum in Yozora.

Who best Fate girl here?

Ordered.

>still no good Casko

Was excepting it to be a little bigger. Now it feels more like a bible than an encyclopedia.

>The holy book of monster girls
Think I would like to get one myself

I didn't know Poison was that badly designed, literally no spine, no wonder those low prices.

Rip closet user, are you gonna get rid of the h manga too?

I own her and like her. Friend was over and got one for himself after seeing mine.

Wait, what happened to the loli guy?

Damn, now I want to see the others'

You might like it but that doesn't change the fact that it's very badly designed, there are issues with its eyes decals too.

Nice

Eh? What happened to him?

RIP in peace closet-user-kun.

He posted in the last thread before it archived trying to sell off all his owned figures. He posted his MFC shop page and everything.

Actually he was going to kill himself.

Stop reposting shit from MFC, fucking retard.

>badly designed

I feel it's an design choice. The only real problem I have is the proportions of her feet. But, to each their own.

>kill himself

What a shame...

So, his shit should be dirt cheap, right?

: ^ )

No surprise there given he was a massive faggot.

>sold literally all of my other hobby items of high value that I can sell
Did he mess with the yakuza or some shit? How does this even happen to a person.

see

Then what's the point of selling it? He may as well just give it out for free/super cheap if is correct. I didn't see any indication of that anyway.

Elites laugh at you, closet guy

I really want this shirt to be cast off

will it be possible?

Zero chance

Why don't you get Boa instead?, worst case she'll be force cast off like Rebecca.

wut?

Got a pack today, i hope its dragon dildos

Idiot

fuck,its just a lewd book
i fucked up my own post

What is this...

I kept mine. As said, they are very helpful if you move. I had to pack up all my figures and they are sitting in their original boxes inside packing boxes right now.

artbook

LMAO

I keep their actual box and the blister

Shipping boxes get tossed/stored in the garage if they're a big box like the ones I got for my tanks

The only thing this guy needed to do to make this not look awful was match the white balance holy shit my autism is killing me

Money for his family to pay shit off.

Holy shit.

You did preorder this, right? ....RIGHT?

I already have the bb boa

There's just something off about that while shirt that I want to tear off her

>but I might just put them up on MFC for $200 each
No thank you.

Posting this one more time before I make individual listings and maybe decide on higher prices than I'd sell for right now. Let me know if you see something you want to buy. I generally use Amazon Japan to figure out preowned prices, add in shipping cost and then drop my asking price a little lower from that.

myfigurecollection.net/profile/cedrec

No.

Stop projecting.

I'm not getting out of buyfagging. I just need some money right now.

I'll give you 100 for momo.

I exaggerated slightly for the sake of being more memey, and it worked because people are still talking about me today.

It's called asking price vs. selling price. If you want them, make a fair offer and I might just accept.

will customs fuck me?

Just when I thought you couldn't be more annoying.

Send offers through MFC. I'll get too confused about who wants what if it's just
>user wants momo $100
>user wants illya user wants etc.
also, people get pissed when you hijack a buyfag thread to sell your shit. See:
Right back at you, friendo.

Canada or Freedomland?

>getting defensive just because people told you to fuck off last time for not being your personal hotline

I'm in india

Then you'll be fine. Isn't pedophilia legal in the Middle East?

Ignore him, he's a shitposting faggot asking questions in every thread because he's bored.

Please no bully.

how much for the snake?

That's not kiyohime

dumb gatarifag.

I'm not ahuge monogatari fan I just really like snake
>have to make a MFC account
I guess now's a good a time as any

Are you selling only these on that picture or the ones on your profile as well?

I would recommend it. There's really no way to reliably communicate here, and if I leave the thread, other people can just pretend that they are me to fuck with both of us.

The ones on my profile are out of date. I don't own many of those anymore. MFC is just a pain in the ass to update your collection if it changes frequently.

Someone should do some analysis into what figures people own when they are selling their collection. I'm sure we could compile a list of anime that indicates a normalfag.

Let's see your collection, "weirdfag."

Monogatari and Fate stuff is 70% of shit people sell.

They're also 70% of shit people buy.

Trick or treat smell my feet